are yoo a thread killer?

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,705

Does Grammar matter?

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,005

She did until she got run over by that reindeer.

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,804

I hope it doesn't reindeer .... had enough of getting rescued from floods!  surprise

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,176
    edited May 2022

McGyver said:

She did until she got run over by that reindeer.

But she apparently recovered because one of her children has been quoted as saying "I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus".

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
  • NylonGirlNylonGirl Posts: 1,502

TJohn said:

This thread is like a black hole that swallows up random.

I knew it was something like that... 

• dyretdyret Posts: 182

Who stopped the rain, dear?

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,839

• dyretdyret Posts: 182

Ouch!

WendyLuvsCatz said:

Hmmm... Group Karma.​  I wonder what it was they did to spin the karma wheel so wildly. surprise

It's always that one reindeer trying to invoke the power of an ancient cursed talisman so he can rule the world... occasionally it's a duck or a kangaroo, but they never learn.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,584
    edited May 2022

...at least it's not a penguin which have tendancy to explode now and then.

Post edited by kyoto kid on

Perhaps the photo shows that God had set up a buffet for a flock of migrating Buzzards?enlightened

Let's see if this kills the thread...

I was looking to see how much a larger ceramic knife costs and remembered "The Ginsu" knife (originally called "The Quikut") which is not a ceramic knife, but was a staple of late night TV commercials in the late 70s...  

Apparently they still make them, but they no longer sell them for $9.99 using the tag line... "In Japan the hand can be used as a knife... but that doesn't work for a tomato... "

Apparently despite being fairly news conscious, I missed the fact that in 1993 it was the knife of choice and employed by a famous wiener slicing spouse who used it to remove the favorite appendage of her unfaithful husband.

I think that the company should have seized that opportunity and capitalized on the fact that she had other knives but chose the Ginsu... that would have made a much better commercial than they guy cutting cans and slicing tomatoes.

They were late night commercials anyway... you didn't need to show an actual wienerectomy, you could show a kielbasa or a rindswurst being sliced and diced... people would get it.

If it wasn't for the sharpness of the knife, the original detached unit wouldn't have been able to be reattached, so that's definitely a selling point.

...her last name was appropriate as well.

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

...just ordered a lot of threads, will do my best to kill them..3Delight should work.

...I have a package of Bean Threads in the cupboard for Thai and Vietnamese cooking but those usually soaked in warm water for about 20 min then cut up and boiled instead of killed.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,017

kyoto kid said:

...I have a package of Bean Threads in the cupboard for Thai and Vietnamese cooking but those usually soaked in warm water for about 20 min then cut up and boiled instead of killed.

That probably will kill them. I think it would kill me to be cut up and boiled - although soaking for 20 minutes in warm water sounds rather pleasant. 

edited May 2022

I accidentally touched the "Post Comment" button without writing anything and the forum software informed me "Body Is Required"...

What is the forum software implying?... 

I don't just have bodies laying around.

And what do you do with this supposed body... do you have to digitalize it somehow... mail it to DAZ?

Too many questions...

Well, actually it's just three, but still... 

Well, I'm gonna go see where I insert or upload this body once I have one...

Post edited by McGyver on
    edited May 2022

maybe a DAZ body

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,928

What do you think the hamsters are fed on? (Well, I've always been told they are hamsters - glowing red eyes is normal, yes?)

Richard Haseltine said:

What do you think the hamsters are fed on? (Well, I've always been told they are hamsters - glowing red eyes is normal, yes?)

Glowing red eyes... yes... Commmmmmmpleeeeetely normal... definitely... without a doubt... totally, totally normal... definitely hamsters.

So technically... if I had a body... theoretically... not saying I found one... but hypothetically... What's the next step... 

I don't see an appropriate icon in the text box... is it the smiley face? 

That omega symbol seems kinda ominous...

well since it is a web page, I assume a spider rather than a hamster 

I am being evicted and just found out.
  • GordigGordig Posts: 9,173

Sfariah said:

The silver lining is that everything you've said about the place you're currently living is horrifying.

TJohn said:

kyoto kid said:

That probably will kill them. I think it would kill me to be cut up and boiled - although soaking for 20 minutes in warm water sounds rather pleasant. 

...lulls them into a sense of security. 

I just realized the same actor who plays the beast in the beauty and the beast live action remake was in the movie the man who invented Christmas. That actor is Dan Stevens and he is hot!
  • NylonGirlNylonGirl Posts: 1,502

Sfariah said:

I was under the impression you were in a place you couldn't escape from. 

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

-"No, I don't kill threads"..