Llola Lane's RENDER A MONTH Challenge 2013 CLOSED!!! Please join our 2014 thread

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

WHEW Think I squeaked in..

Title: 3 on a Match

3_On_a_Match.png
    957 x 933 - 1M
  • TrishTrish Posts: 2,625
    edited December 1969

Nice one Jaderail

edited December 1969

Thank you... Was still in Tweek mode till the very end.

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,074
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

LOOOK OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!!! Duck!!!!

Awesome render Jaderail... glad you made it... Now it's umbrella time... ;) and... I'm off to b-biezzzz zzzzzzzzzz.... Happy rendering!

edited December 1969

Yes I know, this month I'll not let the Admin time over run my Render time. 3 On A is still a WIP in my eyes. All ready HAVE my Idea and my Brella. This time. YEA!!

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

pow - pow - pow
    got them all :cheese:

edited December 1969

i U

01_umbrella.jpg
    1029 x 694 - 600K
    edited December 1969

bigh said:
    i U

OOOoooo HOW cute Bigh... great idea... hummmm... THANK YOU!!!

edited December 1969

llolalane said:
    bigh said:
    i U

you welcome - now to wait for 2014 :-)

edited December 1969

bigh said:
    llolalane said:
    bigh said:
    i U

you welcome - now to wait for 2014 :-)

It will go fast.. THANK YOU for sharing :)

edited December 1969

Ok ....I am not good at surprises what is the theme for Jan. 2014

edited December 1969

llolalane said:
    Hi Everyone...

Since SOME of us are finished with our November AND December renders (coughs)... We can start working on next month... December = Umbrella ... should be easy enough... :)

Oh.. and as a heads up... next year my friend and his daughter are working on ADJECTIVEs for inspiration.... An adjective is a 'describing' word used before a noun or noun phrase giving more information about the object.... They are working on the list... but I looks like it may be easier... or maybe harder for some... but that's the CHALLENGE.. winks

Happy rendering everyone... Hugzzzzzz all around!

I'm reposting this in case some of you haven't seen it... As soon as my friend gives me the list... I will post it... ALSO... I will be posting it in a NEW thread for 2014... whew.. time is flying... I have some surgery coming up on the 18th.. I will bug him for the list tomorrow so I can get the thread together before I go in to the hospital... Please be patient with me.. I'm a little frazzled these days... MERRY CHRISTMAS to you ALL.. YOU make my day :) hugzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Happy rendering!

edited December 1969

o.k... December is in full swing with some really wonderful UMBRELLAs... For those of you that want a peek at the 2014 challenge I have made a totally NEW thread.. PLEASE do NOT post your 2014 renders here.. go to the 2014 thread... here's the link... http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/33447/ REMEMBER.. don't post the new renders there until January.. Thanks oodles everyone for participating in my challenge :) Merry Christmas to you all!!! Happy rendering

edited December 1969

llolalane said:
    llolalane said:
    Hi Everyone...

Since SOME of us are finished with our November AND December renders (coughs)... We can start working on next month... December = Umbrella ... should be easy enough... :)

Oh.. and as a heads up... next year my friend and his daughter are working on ADJECTIVEs for inspiration.... An adjective is a 'describing' word used before a noun or noun phrase giving more information about the object.... They are working on the list... but I looks like it may be easier... or maybe harder for some... but that's the CHALLENGE.. winks

I'm reposting this in case some of you haven't seen it... As soon as my friend gives me the list... I will post it... ALSO... I will be posting it in a NEW thread for 2014... whew.. time is flying... I have some surgery coming up on the 18th.. I will bug him for the list tomorrow so I can get the thread together before I go in to the hospital... Please be patient with me.. I'm a little frazzled these days... MERRY CHRISTMAS to you ALL.. YOU make my day :) hugzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Happy rendering!

We all hope the surgery goes well .
    Wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and a super New Year !!!

edited December 1969

bigh said:
    llolalane said:
    llolalane said:
    Hi Everyone...

We all hope the surgery goes well .
    Wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and a super New Year !!!

THANK YOU bigh for the well wishes.. I trust my doctor and I'm sure that she will take care of me... See you soon... Hugzzzzz all around!

• EphyxEphyx Posts: 2
    edited December 1969

Thank you Llola for your invitation to share here my last work with the umbrella :)

The compositing is with Daz3d and the rendering with Octane.

C.O

16K2.jpg
    1080 x 1920 - 796K
    edited December 1969

Ephyx said:
    Thank you Llola for your invitation to share here my last work with the umbrella :)

The compositing is with Daz3d and the rendering with Octane.

C.O

oooooooooooooo... THANK YOU for adding your umbrella Ephyx... so kind of you... :) It's WONDERFUL!!! Feel free to join my challenge anytime.. it is open to EVERYONE! hugzzzzz

• Yonas AngYonas Ang Posts: 108
    edited December 1969

I hope your surgery goes well ILolalane, I'm still finding fresh idea for this month render, I don't want to rush this ^^. December still early I would say. Oh, and I'm planning to join the Renderosity big contest this December, the prize is awesome, you could win Poser Pro / Poser 2014 alongside with other design softwares. I'm trying beginner luck here, lol.

edited December 1969

Yonas Ang said:
    I hope your surgery goes well ILolalane, I'm still finding fresh idea for this month render, I don't want to rush this ^^. December still early I would say. Oh, and I'm planning to join the Renderosity big contest this December, the prize is awesome, you could win Poser Pro / Poser 2014 alongside with other design softwares. I'm trying beginner luck here, lol.

Thank you Yonas.. I'll be in good hands.. winks... I may see you at the contest.. I'm going to try too... Last year I won 3rd place for the Christmas story I wrote :)... I wish us both luck.. Just not sure how much I'll be able to do in the next week... Can't wait to see your Umbrella... Happy rendering :)

edited December 1969

llolalane said:
    WHAT?!! The 18th? I'm so going to wish you better than OKAY on that day, I'll use my Birthday wish ALL for you. So there, it's a done deal. We all know B-Day wishes are supposed to be kept secret but this is too BIG to keep to myself. You be well, you get well soon, and I will think of you very hard on that day. That's a promise.
    edited December 1969

Oh I am so sorry....I wish you a very Merry Christmas and hope you will be well real soon....Trish

edited December 1969

Thanks oodles Jaderail (the 18th is the day we moved into our NEW house we built 13years ago this year... big day for us too.. winks) and Trish (thanks for the well wishes)... you are all too kind to me... I am in good hands I'm sure.. I trust my doctor and I will be back rendering before you know it.. winks.. Till then I'm working vigorously on my umbrella render.. lol.. Hugzzzzzz to you both :) Happy Holidays!!!

edited December 2013

"Lolita Fashion"

Lolita fashion (ロリータ・ファッション Rorīta fasshon?) is a fashion subculture originating in Japan that is based on Victorian-era clothing. An umbrella, bows, lace and other feminine accessories are often accompanied with the outfit.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolita_fashion
    Happy Rendering!!!

ENJOY!

LOLITA_FASHION_16minute_renderR_DONE_SIGN.jpg
    1024 x 1024 - 548K
    Post edited by Llola Lane on
    edited December 2013

That is so cool very nice!!! love the colors

Post edited by Trish on
    edited December 1969

That is so cool very nice!!! love the colors

Thanks Bullit... glad you like my render.. I was surprised to find the outfit in the DAZ store.. lol I'm done for December and now I sit back and look forward to seeing what everyone else uploads... hint.. hint... ;P

edited December 1969

llolalane said:
    "Lolita Fashion"

Lolita fashion (ロリータ・ファッション Rorīta fasshon?) is a fashion subculture originating in Japan that is based on Victorian-era clothing. An umbrella, bows, lace and other feminine accessories are often accompanied with the outfit.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolita_fashion
    Happy Rendering!!!

ENJOY!

pretty render !

edited December 1969

Thank you bigh... glad you like my render :) Happy Holidays!!!

edited December 1969

Hi Everyone... I will be gone for a weekish.. maybe a little more.. I have my surgery Wednesday... Please don't forget your UMBRELLA's... I want to see bunches when I return. Have a safe and Merry Christmas!!! Happy rendering... Hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz all around!

• IndigoJansonIndigoJanson Posts: 1,100
    edited December 1969

Very cute render Llola. Wishing you all the best for your surgery. We can't wait to have you back with us, here's to a quick-healing and happy Christmas!

PS. If I can find an umbrella, I'm in. Still wondering if I can manage to make one. It would be a fun project.

edited December 1969

Jindi said:
    Very cute render Llola. Wishing you all the best for your surgery. We can't wait to have you back with us, here's to a quick-healing and happy Christmas!

PS. If I can find an umbrella, I'm in. Still wondering if I can manage to make one. It would be a fun project.

Thank you for well wishes Jindi... and... if you check up a little on this thread there are a few links to some free umbrella's on ShareCG... that may help... I look forward to seeing what you come up with ;) You still have 2 weeks. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    Happy Rendering!!!