What the heck is going on with the store NOW?

Comments

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560

My trick is to add things to the cart using the cart button but not clicking to open them. You can view items without the cloudflare error from within the cart.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,733

I have none of these problems at all, everything has been working perfect here for days (tested both IE, Chrome and Firefox), so it's probably a CloudFlare or other non-DAZ issue. I'm in Europe.

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146

Yea, this morning was really bad.  First got to the page, saw Connies new boots for G8M, which I've wanted since she started showing little teases on Fb.  Tried to dismiss the banner thing for the Terra stuff and POOF, page cloud error! I sighed, closed the page, checked emails, fiddled around, came back to the DAZ3D store, once again dismissed the banner, that worked without a page error and then tried to add the boots to my cart.. nope... tried it like 10 times, they will not add to the cart.  That's what I mean by this weird nonsense hurting published artists business.  Not cool DAZ, you need to get this fixed once and for all!  

• GranvilleGranville Posts: 681

I've been getting the error pages intermittantly for a week.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945

I just suffered from Chohole's clodflare issues ... first time in a while.  It all started very strangely ... in forums, as usual, selected Recent messages and opened each I wa sintersted in in new tabs and whilst the 1st was laoding still (2nd and 3rd had loaded) it suddenly revretd to the 'I am logging you out' process. Logging in then hit 'clodflare(TM)'

OK, finally got the boots into the cart.  Sheesh! 

• RasberriRasberri Posts: 269
    edited August 2018

I had this error last night - some sort of "cloud gateway error"  what is even more strange is all of the items with the latests sale for Terradome were displayed as !00% off and "Free" Too bad that wasn't for real surprise  I was thinking I wish I had the ability to take a picture of my iphone and or a screenshot

Post edited by Rasberri on
  • *waves* Just checking here to make sure it wasn't just me. Michigan here, just in case it is a regional problem. As far as I know, I am not wanted by NSA, FBI, CIA or PTA.

• Cloudflare page 'Error 522 - Connection timed out' - several times, in the last 20 minutes.  Cloudflare page mentions 'performance and security' - hmm, performance nope and well a site you can't access is pretty secure, I guess.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,158
    I'm unable to see some promo images today also. It happens even with older products.
  • DAZ_RawbDAZ_Rawb Posts: 817

I'm not seeing anything interesting in the logs, we restarted a few services earlier this morning but I have not seen any errors since then.

If you are still seeing these issues please let me know what you were attempting to do, what browser and if you have any extensions (like noscript or ad blockers) loaded and if reloading the page did/didn't fix it.

Taoz said:

I have none of these problems at all, everything has been working perfect here for days (tested both IE, Chrome and Firefox), so it's probably a CloudFlare or other non-DAZ issue. I'm in Europe.

OK, now I'm getting occasional (not consistent) errors too (IE) when loading product pages or browsing promos, and now also a forum error when writing this message.

• RainRain Posts: 335

I’m continuing to get 404 errors and a message across the top about my personal information may not load properly.  I also get a lot of ‘signing in and signing out’ errors.  

• mr clammr clam Posts: 707

It's still happening to me, too. It's making buying things impossible and it's quite annoying. I'm in California.

Promos are still not fully showing.  I'll get started and then about half way through the bunch of any given product page I get those little can't display right now notices and then I keep going and the last couple will show the promos again.  Weird $hit going on there.. been happening for days and days now btw! 

I'm not seeing any errors on the server side, checked the server loads and they are running pretty easy right now with the 95th-percentile of response times under 0.05 seconds. So if this is something other than a transient problem on the network between cloudflare and our servers I am going to need more information.

If it is still happening for you, in your response I will need the following information:

1. What were you attempting to do, if you were looking at a product I am going to need to know the product name. If a product image failed to load, I want to know what product image number that was.

2. If you reload the page and try again, does everything work?

3. I need to know your browser information. What browser, what version of that browser and if you are using any extensions (like ad-blockers, no-script systems, website add-ons).

Well keep tweaking things.  The promos are now showing up as they should but this is a constant for now.. just using Opera browser, the most up to date version, Windows 10 Pro.

ScreenHunter 18.png
    1866 x 699 - 1M
    ScreenHunter 19.png
    1100 x 805 - 898K
    RAMWolff said:

Well keep tweaking things.  The promos are now showing up as they should but this is a constant for now.. just using Opera browser, the most up to date version, Windows 10 Pro.

Have you tried using a different browser? I don't believe we have done any testing on Opera. Strange that it would all the sudden start happening now, but perhaps an update to one of the third party API's or an Opera update has changed things.

Here's a sceen recording from IE11 in Win 8.1, trying some random product pages. Tried the same pages in Edge in Win 10, same result.

http://taosoft.dk/temp/2018-08-21_01-26-07.mp4

Don't know.  Opera was working just fine here, there and everywhere a week ago but now the DAZ3D website is sort of hosed allot of the time from my experience.  Firefox is about as bad but allot slower then Opera, that's why I switched over to it.  I guess I could try the Edge but why?  I don't want to have to use a different browser for certain sites, that's just not going to work for me! 

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited August 2018
    spuffy said:

I’m continuing to get 404 errors and a message across the top about my personal information may not load properly.  I also get a lot of ‘signing in and signing out’ errors.  

This too for me now. This afternoon it logged me out three times, said my personal data for the cart, etc was unavailable. I have not had any problems with the forums logging me out for YEARS.  I am on Chrome,

Post edited by Novica on
    Taoz said:

Here's a sceen recording from IE11 in Win 8.1, trying some random product pages. Tried the same pages in Edge in Win 10, same result.

I looked through the video you sent, and checked the server logs. Nothing other than happy little 200 messages from the server, seems like something is going on between Cloudflare and our servers. There seems to some sort of blockage in the series of tubes that make up the internet. I notice a couple of cloudflare nodes are marked as "re-routed" but not the ones that you should be using.

I will continue to look in to this.

edited August 2018
    Taoz said:

http://taosoft.dk/temp/2018-08-21_01-26-07.mp4

I've tried the same pages in Chrome and Firefox (Win 8.1), more or less the same, the only thing that differs in general is the error patterns which seem to change randomly.

Post edited by Taoz on
  • And I just started getting those cloudflare errors and Product images not able to be displayed errors. Chrome & Win 10 pro.

edited August 2018

Errors popping up about every 4-6 pages that I try to open right now. (9pm Central)  And of course, the forum is messed up too. Keeps saying no file chosen when it IS and when Post Comment is hit, THEN it shows up. Can we get that working?????  Been a couple weeks! 

storeerror.png
    590 x 658 - 100K
    Post edited by Novica on
  • RasberriRasberri Posts: 269
    Novica said:

Errors popping up about every 4-6 pages that I try to open right now. (9pm Central)  And of course, the forum is messed up too. Keeps saying no file chosen when it IS and when Post Comment is hit, THEN it shows up. Can we get that working?????  Been a couple weeks! 

yes, this is the error I received all day, for a while could not even access my cart

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,296

I have been getting both the Error502 and the problem with loading promo images for the past several days. I have been using Firefox with win7 and I cleared cookies as suggested earlier, even rebooted the computer, still happening.

I forgot to mention mine is Windows 10 (I did mention Chrome.) 

• RainRain Posts: 335
    Novica said:
    spuffy said:

This too for me now. This afternoon it logged me out three times, said my personal data for the cart, etc was unavailable. I have not had any problems with the forums logging me out for YEARS.  I am on Chrome,

I'm on Chrome too, using a Mac.

Well glad I started this thread.   Seems like this is an ongoing issue for allot of folks, maybe not everyone but enough to raise a red flag!  Hope you and your team can get this sorted out Rob!  Cheers