ITF Dev Kit G9 Out Now - ITF Freebies Thread

Comments

• Thanks everyone, things have spread even further today but nothing to be done so I'll just keep on going with my art yes

If you follow me on Gumroad you will have recieved an email, I'm having a sale to celebrate making it onto the pirate scene and becoming a 'real' vendor cheeky Just a bit of fun I suppose!

I'm so sorry this happened to you. We're also trying to build a catalogue and found our products on a pirated site which was giving away most of the daz store --recent products added every day! It's very demotivating indeed. And it's really hard to take them down too, which just makes the process so much more frustrating.

At any rate, I bought one of your characters even though I haven't played Devil May Cry! I will go buy your other (Virgil) character as well (and done! Just bought him! I'll def. use him in one of my promos). Not a consolation for what happened, of course, but hopefully I contribute a bit in making you feel better! 

Also, thank you for the Single Tile UV map for the G8M base! I used it yesterday and, though I'm still ironing out some seams, it's really useful in substance painter!

Yeah I've given up on DMCA, you get one down and another just pops up a few hours later!

I checked out your store, and had to grab the L.I.E. FACE BRUISES for Genesis 3 and 8, really great work there! I hope you have plans for merchant resources in the future wink 

Cheers everyone!

Daniel

• Thanks everyone, things have spread even further today but nothing to be done so I'll just keep on going with my art yes

If you follow me on Gumroad you will have recieved an email, I'm having a sale to celebrate making it onto the pirate scene and becoming a 'real' vendor cheeky Just a bit of fun I suppose!

I'm so sorry this happened to you. We're also trying to build a catalogue and found our products on a pirated site which was giving away most of the daz store --recent products added every day! It's very demotivating indeed. And it's really hard to take them down too, which just makes the process so much more frustrating.

At any rate, I bought one of your characters even though I haven't played Devil May Cry! I will go buy your other (Virgil) character as well (and done! Just bought him! I'll def. use him in one of my promos). Not a consolation for what happened, of course, but hopefully I contribute a bit in making you feel better! 

Also, thank you for the Single Tile UV map for the G8M base! I used it yesterday and, though I'm still ironing out some seams, it's really useful in substance painter!

Yeah I've given up on DMCA, you get one down and another just pops up a few hours later!

I checked out your store, and had to grab the L.I.E. FACE BRUISES for Genesis 3 and 8, really great work there! I hope you have plans for merchant resources in the future wink 

Cheers everyone!

Daniel

Thank you for getting the pack! Though the L.I.E. Face Scars are merchant resource (there's a portion of the PDF readme that states the usage and limitations of MR), I didn't think to also add that to the L.I.E. Face Bruises.

• daniel.p.dye@gmail.com[email protected] Posts: 156
    edited September 2019

Tattoos for Isobel Redley & Genesis 8 Female

A set of 3 custom painted tattoos for Isobel Redley for Genesis 8 Female by InTheFlesh

I was a tattoo artist for a number of years before moving into the 3D world, so I've used some of that knowledge to help create these realistic tattoos. Painted at 8K for better detail in closeups I've incorporated realistc skin blending, ink bleeding that is common on tattoos on thinner skinned areas and ink dropout from the healing process. Even at 8K, the filesize is surprisingly small - the whole package is only 7.38MB!

While these were designed for Isobel Redley, they will work on any other character using the Genesis 8 Female Base UV Set. The tattoos are applied in the Diffuse Overlay channels for the Legs and Torso, and you may need to tweak the values slightly to suit other characters.

You could also load the textures in the Layered Image Editor, or overlay them on your own textures in a photo editing application. The textures can be found in \Runtine\Textures\InTheFlesh\Isobel Redley Tattoos

Includes:

• Three custom painted 8K Tattoo Diffuse Overlays: A small Peace Sign behind the ear, a Triangle on the hip and 3 Stars on the foot
    • One click presets for applying and removing the tattoos and combinations
    • Larger Product Tip preview images for ease of viewing
    • DIM (Daz Install Manager) .zip file for simple install

Material Presets:

• All Tattoos ON
    • All Tattoos OFF
    • Peace Sign Behind Ear Tattoo ON
    • Peace Sign Behind Ear Tattoo OFF
    • Triangle Hip Tattoo ON
    • Triangle Hip Tattoo OFF
    • Peace Sign & Triangle Tattoos ON
    • Peace Sign & Triangle Tattoos ON
    • Stars Foot Tattoo ON
    • Stars Foot Tattoo OFF

Material Presets can be found under \People\Genesis 8 Female\Characters\InTheFlesh\Isobel Redley\Materials\Tattoos

For easy use on other characters, the Material Presets can also be found under \People\Genesis 8 Female\Materials\InTheFlesh\Isobel Redley Tattoos

Created in Daz Studio Pro 4.11

Download at Gumroad FOR $0 to get notified of updates and new freebies: https://gum.co/zWvrOr​

Download at ShareCG: https://sharecg.com/v/94434/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/Tattoos-for-Isobel-Redley-Genesis-8-Female

These tattoos may be used in commercial renders, but can not be redistributed with freebies or other commercial products

For any issues relating to this product, please email me at: [email protected] with the product name 'Isobel Redley Tattoos' in the subject line.

Thank you for your support!

Daniel

Isobel_Redley_Tattoos_Promo_1.png
    800 x 800 - 912K
    Isobel_Redley_Tattoos_Promo_2.png
    800 x 800 - 540K
    Post edited by [email protected] on
  • HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,884

Really sorry to hear about the hack, that sucks! Thanks for the latest freebie and I've now bought the rest of your commercial stuff too :)

• Nice work thank you very much.

• I just got the email about the pirating of your products, that really sucks, I just purchased your new character might have to get your others to show support

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,569

I am really sorry to hear about your work being pirated, been there myself quite a few times, so I feel your pain. I sure wish there was a more effective way to fight the scumbag losers that steal from others online, oh well.

keep up the good work!

• edited September 2019

Hi,love all your stuff. Thank You for that.

Will you make more DMC5 Characters for Genesis8 ? (Nero, Dante) ?wink

Post edited by pam_agostinho_e22064b5b7 on
    edited September 2019

Thanks everyone! Still forging ahead with new creations smiley

Hi,love all your stuff. Thank You for that.

Will you make more DMC5 Characters for Genesis8 ? (Nero, Dante) ?wink

Dante is already underway. Texturing work in progress:

Texturing_WIP_2.png
    600 x 800 - 671K
  • MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,950

Thank You, looks good and I hope I will use it, but need to download it first.

• Thank you very much InTheFlesh for your beautiful freebies! They are awesome! Lots of luck and lots of success with your work!

Here 's a render with your (free) Vergil Devil May Cry 5 Hair for Genesis 8 Male, V Devil May Cry 5 Hair Prop for Genesis 8 Male and Delsin Beanie and Hair for G8M: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/4924046/#Comment_4924046

• Thank you very much InTheFlesh for your beautiful freebies! They are awesome! Lots of luck and lots of success with your work!

Here 's a render with your (free) Vergil Devil May Cry 5 Hair for Genesis 8 Male, V Devil May Cry 5 Hair Prop for Genesis 8 Male and Delsin Beanie and Hair for G8M: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/4924046/#Comment_4924046

Awesome work, I love that you used the different hair styles for different ages and style choices! Thanks for sharing laugh

Cheers,

Daniel

• Dante is already underway. Texturing work in progress:

Love your characters (bought them all so far), and can't wait for Dante! 

edited November 2019

Dante DMC5 Free Stubble for Genesis 8 Male

A sample of the full hair included with Dante DMC5 for Genesis 8 Male by InTheFlesh (also available separately for Genesis 8 Male).

This free item includes a set of detailed Fibermesh Stubble to suit Genesis 8 Male.

Stubble Color Presets:

• Black

Hair One Click Presets:

• Dante DMC5 Free Stubble

Download at Gumroad FOR $0 to get notified of updates and new freebies: https://gumroad.com/l/xvsCB

Download at ShareCG: https://sharecg.com/v/94752/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/Dante-DMC5-Free-Stubble-for-Genesis-8-Male

For any issues relating to this product, please email me at: [email protected] with the product name 'Dante DMC5 Free Stubble' in the subject line.

Daniel

Stubble.jpg
    800 x 800 - 102K
    edited November 2019

Dante DMC5 Free Eyebrows for Genesis 8 Male

A sample of the full hair included with Dante DMC5 for Genesis 8 Male by InTheFlesh (also available separately for Genesis 8 Male).

This free item includes a set of detailed Fibermesh Eyebrows to suit Genesis 8 Male.

Stubble Color Presets:

• Black

Hair One Click Presets:

• Dante DMC5 Free Eyebrows

Download at Gumroad FOR $0 to get notified of updates and new freebies: https://gumroad.com/l/QTcFX

Download at ShareCG: https://sharecg.com/v/94753/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/Dante-DMC5-Free-Eyebrows-for-Genesis-8-Male

For any issues relating to this product, please email me at: [email protected] with the product name 'Dante DMC5 Free Eyebrows' in the subject line.

Daniel

Eyebrows.jpg
    800 x 800 - 101K
  • Stubble is always welcome.  Thank you!

• Hate that this happened to you, especially since you were nice enough to offer these great items free. Some people seem offended by the idea that an artist's time talent and training are a valuable property and not something to give away if it is not your own. Some supposed artists that l have met also do not understand fair use properly. I do not understand those people. I wonder how they would feel if they went to buy a burger and found that some nice person had given away their paycheck.

My Gumroadxploded with a flurry ofdid you get the offending website shut down people downloading my freebies today. Turns out that 2 of the 3 commercial products I offer has been pirated  sad

Due to the great analytics on Gumroad, I was able to act quick and file DMCA takedowns, but the shared content has already been viewed over 1000 times in less than 24 hrs and has spread to more places than I can reasonably manage.

The uploader has been identified due to using their own custom render as their profile picture on both the pirate website and in direct emails they sent me enquiring about a custom character commission. Gumroad has been notified, but the damage is done.

I'm very new to the Daz scene, so I'm still trying to build a product library and become established so this impacts me quite hard.

I'm not suprised that my products have been pirated because it's so common, but I had hoped I could have built more of a back catalogue before it began.

Apologies for the rant, just feeling a bit demotived and wanted to share.

But to end a bit more positively, a big heartfelt thanks to all those that have purchased products and also to those that just enjoy my freebies heart  I love coming across your renders on various sites. It's always a nice surprise to find others using my products in so many different ways! (If you want to show me your renders, feel free to post them directly in this thread or you can email me: [email protected])

I'm already working on my next creation, so I hope to have something to share with you all again in the coming weeks

Daniel

My Gumroad exploded with a flurry of people downloading my freebies today. Turns out that 2 of the 3 commercial products I offer has been pirated  sad

Due to the great analytics on Gumroad, I was able to act quick and file DMCA takedowns, but the shared content has already been viewed over 1000 times in less than 24 hrs and has spread to more places than I can reasonably manage.

The uploader has been identified due to using their own custom render as their profile picture on both the pirate website and in direct emails they sent me enquiring about a custom character commission. Gumroad has been notified, but the damage is done.

I'm very new to the Daz scene, so I'm still trying to build a product library and become established so this impacts me quite hard.

I'm not suprised that my products have been pirated because it's so common, but I had hoped I could have built more of a back catalogue before it began.

Apologies for the rant, just feeling a bit demotived and wanted to share.

But to end a bit more positively, a big heartfelt thanks to all those that have purchased products and also to those that just enjoy my freebies heart  I love coming across your renders on various sites. It's always a nice surprise to find others using my products in so many different ways! (If you want to show me your renders, feel free to post them directly in this thread or you can email me: [email protected])

I'm already working on my next creation, so I hope to have something to share with you all again in the coming weeks

Daniel

• Well done, well done
  • AsariAsari Posts: 703
    Outstanding work, like all your previous characters!
  • Dante is gorgeous! Thank you for the black Friday discount! Now I just need to install him! :D

Any idea who you'll tackle next? If not, then I'll just sow an idea: Adam Jensen (Deus EX)!

Dante is gorgeous! Thank you for the black Friday discount! Now I just need to install him! :D

Any idea who you'll tackle next? If not, then I'll just sow an idea: Adam Jensen (Deus EX)!

Without giving any spoilers I know who is coming next but I second Adam Jensen after that!

• I'll be finishing off the DMC5 Guys first, then moving onto some new commissions!

I've released a December update for FaceShifter for Genesis 8 Male to fix some parameter pathing errors. Also as requested, I've recorded a new tutorial showing how to install and use FaceShifter for facial animation:

Cheers,

Daniel

• I'll be finishing off the DMC5 Guys first, then moving onto some new commissions!

I've released a December update for FaceShifter for Genesis 8 Male to fix some parameter pathing errors. Also as requested, I've recorded a new tutorial showing how to install and use FaceShifter for facial animation:

Cheers,

Daniel

Nice! Cann't wait for Nero.

edited March 2020

Nero DMC5 Free Hair for Genesis 8 Male​

A sample of the full hair included with Nero DMC5 for Genesis 8 Male by InTheFlesh. Inspired by Nero from Devil May Cry 5. Created by commission.

This free item includes a set of detailed Fibermesh Hair to suit Genesis 8 Male. Additional styling/shaping morphs are not included in the free version.

Hair One Click Preset:

• Nero DMC5 Hair

Hair Morphs:

• Expand All

Free version has 1k maps for the hair strands and 2k maps for the scalp.

Download at Gumroad FOR $0 to get notified of updates and new freebies: https://gumroad.com/l/nerofreehair

Download at ShareCG: https://sharecg.com/v/95400/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Nero-DMC5-Free-Hair-For-G8M

For any issues relating to this product, please email me at: [email protected] with the product name 'Nero DMC5 Free Hair' in the subject line.

Thank you for your continued support!

Daniel

Nero DMC5 Free Hair 1.jpg
    800 x 800 - 95K
    Nero DMC5 Free Hair 2.jpg
    800 x 800 - 96K
  • Awesome, thank you :-)

• lana_lasslana_lass Posts: 518

Oh my GOD!! Your product are absolutely incredible, @InTheFlesh!! I adore them. Anyone who would steal from you when you are so unbelievably generous giving away all of the incredibly high quality items you do deserves to be punched directly into the sun.

I am so glad you're going to keep on with your passion regardless. I'll be supporting you with my patronage for sure! 

edited March 2020

Yep, really appreciate you releasing free stuff but the full package was an instabuy as usual :)

Post edited by Haruchai on
  • Thanks everyone, you're so kind smiley

Stay safe out there!

Cheers,

Daniel

• Hi, i often see this product, but no-one tells me how and where to get these clothes:

https://www.renderhub.com/intheflesh/nero-dmc5-for-genesis-8-male?fbclid=IwAR3aGsWAuEYURIxdLzF82Ol47Z--cfrFAdVyGB4hrZGqtH5wE6ADKx88sYU

Nero DMC5 For Genesis 8 Male

is wearing on the iamges