FaceShifter for Genesis 8 Female

FaceShifter for Genesis 8 Female by InTheFlesh

A collection of 48 Facial Expressions for Genesis 8 Female.

Custom sculpted based on FACS (Facial Action Coding System), these expressions will add additional realism to your facial animations or poses.

Use individually, or combine with other expressions for increased flexibility.

FaceShifter For Genesis 8 Femaleimage

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

Originally optimized for Faceshift with 1 to 1 mapping for easy import, but can be used for many other purposes.

Shaping Presets for the expressions will show in the Content Library under People\Genesis 8 Female\Expressions\InTheFlesh\FaceShifter G8F

Expressions can be found in Parameters\Genesis 8 Female\Pose Controls\Head\Expressions\FaceShifter G8F

-------------------------------------------------------------

Download from Gumroad for $0, or pay what you like to show your support:

https://gum.co/uZlSc

Or, download at ShareCG:

https://sharecg.com/v/92621/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/FaceShifter-For-Genesis-8-Female

Comments

• You're ShareCG page is lacking a download link.

• Sorry about that, download link fixed

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 1,067

Just picked this up and the G8M one. Thank you for these

• MollytabbyMollytabby Posts: 757

Thank you for these smiley

• Thanks these are nice, is there a way to combine instead of switch them?

• InthefleshIntheflesh Posts: 35
    edited November 11

Thanks these are nice, is there a way to combine instead of switch them?

You can find the individual sliders for controlling each expression under Parameters\Genesis 8 Female\Pose Controls\Head\Expressions\FaceShifter G8F

Dial in whichever combinations you like

Post edited by Intheflesh on
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 8,454

ah, here they are.  Thanks so much.  So these are morphed facial expressions.  WOW!  Thanks so much!  Got both!  Very realistic for sure! 

• Cool Thanks again

• RAMWolff said:

ah, here they are.  Thanks so much.  So these are morphed facial expressions.  WOW!  Thanks so much!  Got both!  Very realistic for sure! 

Yep, I custom sculpted these morph based expressions in Maya using FACS as reference. Unfortunately the Adjust Rigging To Shape feature wasn't giving me great results, so almost every morph has hand tweaked joint positions. Not perfect by any means, but I had 96 morphs to get through and wanted to release this as a freebie cheeky

I'll be ordering the latest iPhone soon to take advantage of the facial mocap posibilities, so I'll either update this product to support the blendshapes required by Face ID or I'll release a new version with the additional blendshapes and correct naming convention.

Ultimately, if I one day end up becoming a PA I'd love to do a HD version if this based on 3d facial scans.

• Great work! Indeed, this type of product would greatly benefit from HD resolution, as some of the folds, etc. required for full compliance with FACS tend to be too small and detailed for the base resolution. Did you look into things such as FaceWare Tech for iClone (http://facewaretech.com/products/software/realtime-for-iclone/)?

• Did you look into things such as FaceWare Tech for iClone (http://facewaretech.com/products/software/realtime-for-iclone/)?

I've had previous experience with the full Faceware system, so was quite glad to see it being implemented into other software at a lower price point. Unfortunately it's still out of my current price range, and I'm not a big fan of the iClone workflow and ecosystem in general.

An iPhone is something a large amount of people will eventually have access to as time goes on, and the previously released iPhone X has already seen a lot of development within the indie game developers communities. 

I'd be open to supporting iClone in a later product if I was to utilize it myself though

• I am also not enthusiastic about iClone - it rather seems to be a possible stepping stone for the facial mocap, e.g., to bring it into Unity. I have colleagues working with an Optitrack system. We also a license for FaceWare (Live, Analyzer, Retargeter) - but still missing a good way of bringing the facial Mocap into the game engine. Would you see a better piepline for that?