ITF Dev Kit G9 Out Now - ITF Freebies Thread

13»

Comments

• topboysyptopboysyp Posts: 2

yes Thank you so much!

• menghienricomenghienrico Posts: 85
    edited November 2022

Hi, I saw your creations and was very impressed with your skills. Do you still do commission work? I would love to create Tyler Hoechlin for Daz3D. Let me know if you are available and also the cost. Thank you. P.S. I also sent you a PM

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • I'm pleased to share that ITF Dev Kit for Genesis 9 is currently in development!

With over 8,000 downloads of the Genesis 8 version, I suspect many of you are looking forward to this smiley

While Genesis 9 incorporates a lot of what made the original ITF Dev Kit so popular, the next version goes even further:

• D-Formers

• Partial Poses

• Combined Poses

• Custom UV Layouts

• Script Utilities

• Custom Morphs

• Material Presets

• Character Reference Guides

• Merchant Resources

• and MORE!

Things are still developing, but there will be 2 versions released:

A free version which includes the features most of you will find handy and that you know and love from the original.

And a paid version which includes more advanced and/or niche features. This is aimed towards content creators and advanced Daz Studio users.

Have any feature requests or fixes you'd like to see? Reply here and I'll incorporate what features I can that also make sense for the product.

Also after owning it for nearly 12 years now, my website finally has more than an "Under Construction" page! Things are still being added, but you can check out some of my non-Daz related work there and also see my ugly mug!

www.inthefleshart.com

On a more personal note, as you may gather from my long gaps between products, 2021-2022 has been a rather hard time. As I'm sure it has been for many of us. Things can change in the blink of an eye, and suddenly it's 6 months later and you aren't any closer to your original goal.

I've been a part of the Daz community for many years now, even before making myself known on the forums. I've released 16 free products that combined have had over 61,000 downloads! I get so much joy every time I recognise one of my products in artwork in the gallery or product promo images on the Daz store.

My hope heading into 2023 is to be able to dedicate more time to creating characters and tools, and become a PA through the Daz store. I've had a few characters in the pipeline these last couple of years that hopefully I can push through to completion for 2023.

So if you've found any of my products useful over the years and want to complete your collection, feel free to take advantage of the sale season! wink

Cheers!

Daniel

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,884

Looking forward to this, own everything you have produced, quality work, and this will be no different :)

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,114
    I've used both versions of the Dev Kit a lot. Even use them on G9 (at least the Base Resolution export part). I can't wait for this!
  • Incredible! Can't wait for this new tool for Genesis 9! Thanks again! :)

• Nice website and I would hardly call you ugly, those are some intense looking blue eyes lol

Can't wait for for the G9 versioin of the kit.