I got it because of a tree Complaint Thread

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:
    Morning. Cool under a glowy grey sky, wintery fingers of light creeping luminous and shining into every dark crevice outside my window :)

Dark now...after midnight. But the day was another beautiful one...clear blue sky. Tomorrow is going to be the last like that. Expecting rain Wednesday night into Thursday morning. Gotta mow the weeds before it rains!

Dana

Real cold all day here but rain is still novel enough to walk around in :)

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

Error Message: Unable to receive your submission at this time

WTF?!?!?!?!??!?! :snake:

I had to log out and back in to post!!! :snake:

This cloud stuff blows pustulent, necrotic, oozing zombie goats!!!!!

Whew.. feel better now. :cheese:

Usually that happens when you try to make a new post that contains the exact words you've used before in another post, like "Yep." Just add more to it and it should post.
    It's there I think to keep autobot programs from posting in multiple threads.
  • RarethRareth Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

Usually that happens when you try to make a new post that contains the exact words you've used before in another post, like "Yep." Just add more to it and it should post.

AutoBots don't troll the Forums.. Decepticons do.

• RarethRareth Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

*Complaint*

Morning comes entirely too early in the day.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,703
    edited December 1969

I am trying to forward my domain name but I made a typo

edited December 1969

Rareth said:
    tjohn said:

Paranoid andriods

edited December 1969

I am trying to forward my domain name but I made a typo

If only the internet wuz like old school when the mail always got through... :lol:

edited December 1969

Been rendering the same 192 frames all day, that is my complaint.

edited December 1969

I got it to work for now.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Been rendering the same 192 frames all day, that is my complaint.

Is this the Burglar/ scary man project?

edited December 1969

Rareth said:
    *Complaint*

Night is too short XD Then so is day. I swear we all on the wrong planet! Too many things we all strive to do, so little time to do them.

edited December 1969

I am thinking of doing mall walking today.

edited December 1969

Window shopping is awesome! and costly in many cases ;-P Now that I think about it... Its been ages since I simply went to a shop for nothing specific.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Window shopping tends to be a bit boring, I don't often find I have much call to buy windows, luckily. :coolsmirk:

edited December 1969

ROFL! The glazier wants your love too cho XD

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Complaint time: OUCH!! Big full body ouch... nuff said.

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited August 2013

Complaints!

- Water main break at major intersection, massive traffic jam, bus re-routed, total chaos
    - Tummy unhappy this morning
    - Sore legs from walking way more than normal due to bus re-route
    - Another stupidly hot day

Non-complaints!

- Payday :cheese:
    - A little extra money for content :coolsmile:
    - Smoked beef bratwirst for lunch! :)

It could be worse, I guess...!

Oh, and thanks to all for the info on the error message - it was just way too weird! :blank:

Post edited by Woolyloach on
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

Ugh, geez, feel better soonest!

edited December 1969

Vampire Cathedral! : :vampire:

Midnight Huntress! :vampire:

It's a good week to have content money! :vampire:

..well, to have HAD content money... :red: :red:

• The Vertex DoctorThe Vertex Doctor Posts: 198
    edited December 1969

Complaints:

Hot and muggy weather causing my wall unit A/C to ice over several times per day requiring shut down to high fan only until it melts causing it to get even hotter inside.
    Clueless neighbors in building propping doors open to make it "cooler" in the interior hallway, not realizing that heat rises making the hall outside my second floor apartment hot meaning those of us on this floor have to run our A/C more to cool down.

Happy Happy Joy Joy:

Garibaldi hair for me this month! (Not so joy joy is now having to learn it and look at hairstyle pics to get references.)

edited December 1969

Complaints:

Hot and muggy weather causing my wall unit A/C to ice over several times per day requiring shut down to high fan only until it melts causing it to get even hotter inside.
    Clueless neighbors in building propping doors open to make it "cooler" in the interior hallway, not realizing that heat rises making the hall outside my second floor apartment hot meaning those of us on this floor have to run our A/C more to cool down.

Happy Happy Joy Joy:

Garibaldi hair for me this month! (Not so joy joy is now having to learn it and look at hairstyle pics to get references.)

Definitely complaint-worthy stuff there! A freezing up A/C is blecherous!

• The Vertex DoctorThe Vertex Doctor Posts: 198
    edited December 1969

Complaints:

Happy Happy Joy Joy:

What I have actually done is purchased an wind up timer to "ding" after 1 hour so I can turn the A/C to high fan for 10 minutes before switching it back to cool to prevent it icing over. Doesn't help when i am not home though. How I miss having an actual thermostat like my last apartment and central air.

edited December 1969

Complaints:

Happy Happy Joy Joy:

What I have actually done is purchased an wind up timer to "ding" after 1 hour so I can turn the A/C to high fan for 10 minutes before switching it back to cool to prevent it icing over. Doesn't help when i am not home though. How I miss having an actual thermostat like my last apartment and central air.

Ugh, what a pain in the tail to deal with! :-S

edited December 1969

Rareth said:
    tjohn said:

I sit corrected. :lol:

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    Rareth said:
    Results of experiments with the Gamma Correction and Gamma Slider features of DS4.6

Looks good, but without the before I can't tell what it changed.

Dana
    Be careful when experimenting with Gamma. That's how Dr. Banner's troubles began. :)

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Rareth said:
    *Complaint*

Night is too short XD Then so is day. I swear we all on the wrong planet! Too many things we all strive to do, so little time to do them.
    I usually do very little or nothing. It takes all day because I can't tell when I'm done.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

When it happened to me I was responding to a specific post and the words were not exactly the same as anything I've posted before. There have been posts that were extremely similar int he past but I've never run into that exact error before. It's very odd.

Dana

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

I fold. I can't beat that, I've only got a back ouch.
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:
    Morning. Cool under a glowy grey sky, wintery fingers of light creeping luminous and shining into every dark crevice outside my window :)

Dark now...after midnight. But the day was another beautiful one...clear blue sky. Tomorrow is going to be the last like that. Expecting rain Wednesday night into Thursday morning. Gotta mow the weeds before it rains!

Dana

Real cold all day here but rain is still novel enough to walk around in :)

Define real cold, please. In my world, when it's real cold we don't get rain, we get snow. I would love to never have to shovel snow again. Although, maybe not...it is exercise, which I don't get enough of. Hmmmm...

Dana

edited December 1969

Rareth said:
    tjohn said:

:-P

Dana

This discussion has been closed.