Superheroes Rebooted - Ready to Rrrrrender?

Comments

• rdudarduda Posts: 579
    edited August 2013

Rduda said:
    Any one good at Rigging or morphs?

This little guy was a Blender file and now Poser, I'm woking on the OK from modeler to pass em out if I can get some help.
    Minion_Nude.jpg
    845 x 789 - 100K
    Post edited by rduda on
  • LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

MINION !!!!!

edited December 1969

Rduda said:
    Rduda said:
    Any one good at Rigging or morphs?

This little guy was a Blender file and now Poser, I'm woking on the OK from modeler to pass em out if I can get some help.

Just got the OK from Zero4mike the guy who modeled the minion, that we can distribute anything made from the minion (with credit to him) after rigged and such.

• DavageDavage Posts: 84
    edited December 1969

The Destroyer

Just a couple of no name super individuals getting into a brawl.

Destroyerlargetouchup_resize_2.jpg
    2000 x 750 - 2M
  • Eustace ScrubbEustace Scrubb Posts: 2,687
    edited August 2013

Part of my latest WIP: Sif, bride of Thor. For an "Avenging Angels" ensemble, with She-Hulk, Pepper Potts, et cetera.

Thor elements by RDuda and JoeQuick, on top of "Freja" for A3.

Sif_of_the_Golden_Hair_-_WIP_2.png
    554 x 618 - 339K
    Post edited by Eustace Scrubb on
    edited August 2013

Thats a good idea on switching the body suit to armor, here is my shot at Bat Girl:

BatGirl_sm2.jpg
    1286 x 2000 - 638K
    Post edited by rduda on
  • JohnDelaquioxJohnDelaquiox Posts: 1,184
    edited December 1969

Rduda is that the flexx suit from Xurge.3d

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited August 2013

Still not as advanced a user as many of you, but after watching 'Super' for the first time, the other day (like 'Kick-Ass', but better, IMO), I had a go at seeing if I could recreate the costume of Ellen Page's character, Boltie, using the Genesis Supersuit.

http://sentinalysis.deviantart.com/art/Bolting-Around-389721119

The Supersuit didn't have a way to model certain things... What I found I could and couldn't do in the Supersuit (like the chest symbol or, surprisingly, her collar), is in the text description for the above. But was relieved to find I could get the basics more or less right. :)

Used the belt for Supersuit (although, obviously, couldn't get Boltie's lightning symbol on it, so, went with two yellow bars, instead), but the Supersuit boots weren't right. What did work was playing around with the colouring and textures of another pair of boots with laces, which looks a lot more authentic for the film costume.

Was surprised to find the Supersuit doesn't have a skirt option! Didn't realise this until embarking on the likeness, of course... So, I adapted the skirt section from something else and it worked really well.

Post edited by Xenomorphine on
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

Rduda said:
    Thats a good idea on switching the body suit to armor, here is my shot at Bat Girl:

That's a stunning illustrated looking render. Poser with a plugin?

• AngryDragonRiderAngryDragonRider Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Final version. That Minion is AWESOME!!

HouseofX7.jpg
    2000 x 1098 - 1M
    edited December 1969

Absolutely love this but where is Charles Xavier??

• blutobluto Posts: 828
    edited December 1969

bat woman

batwoman.jpg
    819 x 494 - 20K
    edited December 1969

RAMWolff said:

Purposefully left out as I was planning to have him as a psychic floating head, and opted instead to go for Rachel's Phoenix signature in his place at the last moment. I may go back and change it later, but I personally do not feel too concerned with his absence.

edited December 1969

RAMWolff said:

Purposefully left out as I was planning to have him as a psychic floating head, and opted instead to go for Rachel's Phoenix signature in his place at the last moment. I may go back and change it later, but I personally do not feel too concerned with his absence.

Hmmm, well he created the X-Men so in my thinking he's VERY important in such a huge gathering! :-)

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

RAMWolff said:
    RAMWolff said:

Hmmm, well he created the X-Men so in my thinking he's VERY important in such a huge gathering! :-)
    I thought it was Stan Lee that created the X-Men? :)

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    RAMWolff said:
    RAMWolff said:

If I had a digital Stan Lee, he would definitely be in this picture

edited December 1969

HAHAHA.... OK, your right. It's Stan Xavier Lee! :P

• equinoxx5equinoxx5 Posts: 126
    edited December 1969

Date Night, Gotham-style

"I count seven."

"Nine. Driver and a lookout by the truck."

"Damn, how'd I miss that? Okay, nine. Doesn't change the odds that much."

"Yeah, they're still gonna need more guys. Even so, I don't think we're gonna make our dinner reservation. Sorry."

"We can eat anytime. But this? You DO know how to show a girl a good time, Mr. Grayson."

"Guess I'm just lucky enough to know a girl who appreciates my idea of a good time, Ms. Gordon."

DateNightGotham_full.jpg
    980 x 1500 - 621K
    edited December 1969

Rduda is that the flexx suit from Xurge.3d
    it's one of those suits from Xurge.3d, not sure which though, off hand. Rendered in Poser and then a lot of photoshop,
  • SockrateaseSockratease Posts: 813
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    RAMWolff said:
    RAMWolff said:

Nuh-Uh!

'Twas Jack Kirby!

We need more Kirby Style Stuff! Kirby Dots brushes, Highly Stylized shaders, Cigars, Square finger morphs (I once started a parody/tribute book called Square Peg In A Round Hole - The Erotic Art Of Jack Kirby!) (Never got too far with it, but the cover was Hysterical).

Has anybody ever tried Kirby Style renders? All my efforts failed miserably.

• TimbalesTimbales Posts: 2,251
    edited December 1969

is anyone interested in a render challenge?

I was thinking we could do our own re-imaginged versions of public domain characters. Maybe we pick one and see everyone's version?

http://pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Public_Domain_Super_Heroes

• BlackFeather1973BlackFeather1973 Posts: 739
    edited December 1969

TimG said:
    is anyone interested in a render challenge?

I was thinking we could do our own re-imaginged versions of public domain characters. Maybe we pick one and see everyone's version?

http://pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Public_Domain_Super_Heroes

I noticed they also encountered the webbing-problem discussed here earlier. :cheese:
    http://pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Spider-Bite_Sally
    edited December 1969

I kinda like that idea , it could be great fun!

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited August 2013

Late to the game because forum messages have been borked :-S

Thank you so much for sharing guys outfit, Joe :cheese:

On worlds afar or scenes at home,
    wherever the cause should make me roam,
    always I vow to fight the good fight--
    to combat evil with all GREEN LANTERN'S MIGHT!

Guy_Gardner_forums.png
    1000 x 1000 - 815K
    Post edited by 3dLux on
    edited December 1969

does anyone have a good nightwing texture for the m4 bodysuit or failing that any of the fantastic bodysuits for m4 that joequick had made?

I want to do a group shot render of the night time guardians of gotham city
    I have a good batman , I have robin , batgirl , batwoman , catwoman , all I need is a good texture for nighwing , it could even be the new 52 costume . if you know of anyplace I could find one as a freebie please point me in the right direction

• TimbalesTimbales Posts: 2,251
    edited December 1969

bluto said:
    does anyone have a good nightwing texture for the m4 bodysuit or failing that any of the fantastic bodysuits for m4 that joequick had made?

I have a good batman , I have robin , batgirl , batwoman , catwoman , all I need is a good texture for nighwing , it could even be the new 52 costume . if you know of anyplace I could find one as a freebie please point me in the right direction

I know there's one on DeviantArt, but I can't remember the name of the guy who did it. I can't search there, it's blocked at work, but I'm almost certain it's listed under 'resources' for M4.

• Knight22179Knight22179 Posts: 1,195
    edited December 1969

bluto said:

Here ya go. :) http://superherorenders.deviantart.com/art/NighWing-Texture-for-M4-Bodysuit-330488725

edited December 1969

Awesome! Didn't realize this was available

• The SixThe Six Posts: 33
    edited December 1969

I would like to share what I'm working on ... these are the top 4 of my set Super Hero Toon (male version) boy, teenager, man and bulk. Mixed together give a lot of different possibilities...I'm currently working on the textures...if I have time I would like to create some morph for the face.....I would like some feedback from you...

More a render of a toon version of Hulk with my morph

hulk.png
    986 x 586 - 179K
    set.png
    1200 x 1200 - 805K
    edited December 1969

The Six said:
    I would like to share what I'm working on ... these are the top 4 of my set Super Hero Toon (male version) boy, teenager, man and bulk. Mixed together give a lot of different possibilities...I'm currently working on the textures...if I have time I would like to create some morph for the face.....I would like some feedback from you...

More a render of a toon version of Hulk with my morph

If it works in Poser Ill get em! Are they?

This discussion has been closed.