Superheroes Rebooted - Ready to Rrrrrender?

Comments

• LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

i got goofing around today......

XM-Jubilee-Final-2.jpg
    1942 x 1144 - 208K
  • leroysquableroysquab Posts: 101
    edited December 1969

Way cool! Easily the best 3D Jubilee I;ve seen! The realism and FX look amazing but it's the attitude and style that I really love! Excellent!

• LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

Way cool! Easily the best 3D Jubilee I;ve seen! The realism and FX look amazing but it's the attitude and style that I really love! Excellent!

yayy you recognized who it was suppose to be!!!

actually i really didn't set out to render Jubilee, i was just messing about with V4 trying out morphs and skins and such, really wasn't planning on doing a finished render, but some times art gets away from ya

edited December 1969

yayy you recognized who it was suppose to be!!!

actually i really didn't set out to render Jubilee, i was just messing about with V4 trying out morphs and skins and such, really wasn't planning on doing a finished render, but some times art gets away from ya

:lol: Well, I'd say it's easily recognizable to anybody familiar with the character.

Oh yeah, I know how it is when you start working on something and it just takes on a life of it's own, those are the best!

• hiram67bhiram67b Posts: 16
    edited December 1969

Daredevil
    I used Slide3D The Forgotten Hero, HFS More Than Human and M4 Cowl of Joequick
    All done in Poser 2014, and render with Octane Plugin, postwork with photoshop. The textures were made by me.

daredevil_by_hiram67-d7joa2w.jpg
    997 x 802 - 81K
  • MorganRLewisMorganRLewis Posts: 233
    edited December 1969

Interesting armored look to him. Good job, Hiram.

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

Hot Devil there! Me likey!

edited June 2014

Great job on DD, Hiram. Love the dramatic lighting.

I am looking forward to Guardians of the Galaxy. It looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. While I am happy that Thanos, one of Marvel's greatest villains, will finally be making it to the big screen, he totally should have made his debut in a movie (or 3!) facing this guy first!
    (Based on Jim Starlin's Captain Marvel #33 cover)

capnthanos.jpg
    1340 x 1005 - 347K
    Post edited by leroysquab on
  • AdemnusAdemnus Posts: 744
    edited December 1969

A more modern Wonder Woman

ww.jpg
    1316 x 985 - 847K
    edited June 2014

A more modern Wonder Woman

Looks every bit as good as your excellent Golden Age Wonder Woman. Well done!

Title: An Enchanting Evening with Amora

I built Enchantress Dress, belt and headpiece, Cap's belt, boot cuffs, star and chocolates box, Iron Man's armor suit, the drinks, Hawkeye's Quiver and strap, arrows, harness, shawl, bracers and armbands and Thor's helmet.

Terry McGee's excellent Scarlet Witch cosplay outfit and Red House Studio's the Study also used.

enchantr.jpg
    1500 x 1125 - 498K
  • The SixThe Six Posts: 33
    edited December 1969

hi guys ....i want u to show something new...

for more info check my DA page

http://6and6.deviantart.com/art/Animated-Style-Killer-Croc-462500510

C+C are always wellcome

animated_style_killer_croc_by_6and6-d7nczoe.jpg
    1940 x 1588 - 1M
    edited December 1969

The Six said:
    hi guys ....i want u to show something new...

for more info check my DA page

http://6and6.deviantart.com/art/Animated-Style-Killer-Croc-462500510

C+C are always wellcome

WOW! He looks awesome! Great job!!

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited June 2014

Try posing her spine differently. It's too stiff a posture for reclining in a chair at that angle. Or just do away with the recline and have her sit upright (which might suit the way the legs are stuck out more)

Post edited by Xenomorphine on
    edited June 2014

Try posing her spine differently. It's too stiff a posture for reclining in a chair at that angle. Or just do away with the recline and have her sit upright (which might suit the way the legs are stuck out more)

I was not attempting a relaxed recline but rather leaning back while arching her chest invitingly forward but I can see where you'd find this pose clunky. I may go back and play with it some more. Thank you for your observations and suggestions, Xenomorphine.

• MADMANMIKEMADMANMIKE Posts: 407
    edited December 1969

A call back to the Minions! comic I started, Captain Awesome, in disguise as one of the minions of his arch-nemesis The Dark Lord of Baltimore.

CaptainAwesomeRooftoptoonDS.jpg
    1174 x 1500 - 546K
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,008
    edited December 1969

A call back to the Minions! comic I started, Captain Awesome, in disguise as one of the minions of his arch-nemesis The Dark Lord of Baltimore.

If he wants to stay in disguise, he'll need to be careful not to use the Heroic Fists On Hips pose. Dead giveaway that he's one of Good Guys. ;-)
  • MADMANMIKEMADMANMIKE Posts: 407
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

If he wants to stay in disguise, he'll need to be careful not to use the Heroic Fists On Hips pose. Dead giveaway that he's one of Good Guys. ;-)

:D

Minions!

edited December 1969

An image of Terra (Atlee) I created the other night. The pose kind of fought me, so I'm not completely happy with it, but I'm reasonably satisfied. V4 & V4 bodysuit primarily.

Rock_Surfing_1K.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 491K
  • rdudarduda Posts: 579
    edited December 1969

Flash, started in Poser, then photoshop and Painter X, hope you like. Let me know your thought :)

Clone_of_Flash01_SM.jpg
    1500 x 1325 - 1M
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

Like that allot!

edited June 2014

Rduda said:
    Flash, started in Poser, then photoshop and Painter X, hope you like. Let me know your thought :)

Wow! The painting looks terrific! Awesome pose as well. Great job! I really, really like this a lot although I think if the background brushstrokes ran horizontally rather than diagonally, it would better emphasize the illusion of running.

• dlfurmandlfurman Posts: 29
    edited June 2014

I am looking forward to Guardians of the Galaxy. It looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. While I am happy that Thanos, one of Marvel's greatest villains, will finally be making it to the big screen, he totally should have made his debut in a movie (or 3!) facing this guy first!

Nice!

Is that Hasdrubal's Thanos???

Nevermind :),I went to your da page....

Post edited by dlfurman on
    edited December 1969

dlfurman said:

Nice!

Is that Hasdrubal's Thanos???

Nevermind :),I went to your da page....

:lol: Well, I still wanted to say thanks! :-)

edited July 2014

Kamandi - the Last Boy on Earth

Who's the funny animal now?

I made the stage, cage, Rhino's cigar, Cow's horns and earrings and Carnival Barker outfit for Lycanthropos.

Kamandi.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 866K
    edited December 1969

Great Flash image, Rduda.

Leroy, nice tribute to one of the more obscure DC characters.

Here's another image I created in the last few days. Helmet is by Fisty.

Monument-1K.jpg
    750 x 1000 - 197K
    edited July 2014

Great Flash image, Rduda.

Leroy, nice tribute to one of the more obscure DC characters.

Here's another image I created in the last few days. Helmet is by Fisty.

Thanks Morgan. I do like the obscure ones. :-)
    Great take on Magneto! The idea of him covering himself with metal is clever and it looks terrific too. Well done!

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,560
    edited December 1969

..ach, my favourite "X-Brat". Very, very nice,

Been trying to do a good morph of her for a while but don't have the signature jacket or shirt.

edited December 1969

Great take on Magneto! The idea of him covering himself with metal is clever and it looks terrific too. Well done!

It's supposed to be a marble statue, actually. But thanks anyway! :D
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,560
    edited December 1969

...well just went through the entire thread and am amazed at all the works here. In particular I love BlackFeather1973's "classic" Storm. She was always my favourite member of the X-Men and I missed the more elegant look she had back then.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

It's supposed to be a marble statue, actually. But thanks anyway! :DHmm.. I was thinking the Master of Magnatizum would have created a metal statue as well. Either way it looks good.
This discussion has been closed.