Ice Dragon Art A Glimpse Into My World

Comments

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

That would take me to almost 100, lol. 

Haha, well, might as well aim high right?

Fishtales said:

On July 12th we will be 45 years married. I have known her for 60+ years and we dated the first time when we were 14 but that didn't last long and went our separate ways,  until we were twenty and we met up again and went from there :)

That's awesome! Congrats to you as well! 

edited July 2018

You know, there are days when I can't think of a single thing to say about an image.  (honestly, this happens to me more than one would think lol).  What can I say, I like how it turned out, I like the texture on her skin and I am happy with the background. 

Della Rose for G8F

DELLA ROSE.jpg
    671 x 960 - 124K
    Post edited by IceDragonArt on
  • MollytabbyMollytabby Posts: 1,157

She’s great. I love the skin texture and the attitude in her pose. It’s a truely lovely render and really shows her off.

Thank you!

• NoswenNoswen Posts: 358

It definitely looks good. Pose and expression match brilliantly smiley

Noswen said:

It definitely looks good. Pose and expression match brilliantly smiley

Thank you!

edited July 2018

A nice set of male morphs to work with for Genesis 8 males.  Done by Kaos3d.

Daz Studio 4.10 Iray

Photoshop CC

Mr May.jpg
    738 x 960 - 120K
  • FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,025

Hmmmm......I think he was pleased to see you surpriseblush

• SummerhorseSummerhorse Posts: 684

The new Demon HD by Josh Crocket.  Wow, he is really cool!  And he has three different skin colors.  Seriously, a great character.

So wonderful, like a beautiful fairy tale book illustration

Fishtales said:

Hmmmm......I think he was pleased to see you surpriseblush

Ha ha, well, there wasn't anyway to dial it down.  Usually people want more reality not less, so I just went with it.  And honestly, I have a somwhat warped sense of humor....

The new Demon HD by Josh Crocket.  Wow, he is really cool!  And he has three different skin colors.  Seriously, a great character.

So wonderful, like a beautiful fairy tale book illustration

Thank you very much!

It wasn't a criticism, but the light angle and shadow make it look a bit odd laughlaugh

Fishtales said:

It wasn't a criticism, but the light angle and shadow make it look a bit odd laughlaugh

@Fishtales No worries, I didn't take it as a criticism.  You were absolutely right and I honestly think its kind of funny.!

It just came to me, it looks like something from an old medieval jester picture laugh

• mori_mannmori_mann Posts: 1,152

At least it's clear he's a boy.

Or carries a spare pair of socks around..

Fishtales said:

It just came to me, it looks like something from an old medieval jester picture laugh

It does rather doesn't it?

mori_mann said:

At least it's clear he's a boy.

Or carries a spare pair of socks around..

Right?  lol

edited July 2018

Personal art. Best viewed full size

WRAITH DRAGON.jpg
    2000 x 1600 - 3M

Stunning and scarily beautiful, @IceDragonArt.

Thank you!  I've had that in my head since I bought the models lol.  Its a relief to get it out.

• mori_mannmori_mann Posts: 1,152

That dragon needs to clean up its lair. Cowbebs all over ;)

I very much like the lighting.

• dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723

The dragon wraithe scene gave me chills! Love it! I just picked it up too, but I'm waiting for the Drago Osseus Poses to go on flash sale, as the poses include the ribbons.

dawnblade said:

The dragon wraithe scene gave me chills! Love it! I just picked it up too, but I'm waiting for the Drago Osseus Poses to go on flash sale, as the poses include the ribbons.

Thank you!

I am waiting for the add on shader packkf for the cave to go on sale as well lol.

mori_mann said:

That dragon needs to clean up its lair. Cowbebs all over ;)

I very much like the lighting.

Right?  And  Thank you!

Just a quick reminder everyone BACK UP YOUR STUFF!  Sorry I did kind of mean to yell lol.  I am really really bad at remembering to do this. I bought a back up drive probably 4 months ago and just remembered to do it now.  I've had a couple of failures and swore I would back my stuff up.  So, now I am and honestly, its a bit of a relief!

edited July 2018

Hollyn for Genesis 3 Female

HOLLYN.jpg
    988 x 1600 - 2M

Thank you for the reminder. I have stuff on two separate drives but I really should have a separate back up drive for my artwork.

Another gorgeous render smiley I love the sets you are using. Do you use older sets as much as the newer ones? I'm starting to get a biggish range of older 3Delight sets due to freebies and special offers and I'm thinking I playing around with them. I've even started experiment with 3Delight because Iray takes so long. I picked up the Daz Advanced Lights set and I'm playing around with figures. The sets will be next. I'm having to learn a lot, but I'm having a bit of fun smiley.

@MollyTabby yes I do use a ton of the older sets.  Most of them look great in Iray, and for those that don't there is a whole thread on converting them started by L'Adair if IIRC.  I will see if I can track it down.  I love DM's sets and have a rather large (huge) number of their sets since they are mostly fantasy/medieval based but there are plenty of others that I use regularly.   I've recently thought about doing a couple of renders in 3Delight, it really does lend itself well to more iconic fantasy images that don't necessarily need (or should) look entirely real.

I’d love to see a fantasy image done by you in 3Delight smiley

• deathbycanondeathbycanon Posts: 1,227

love, love the post work on this. IT really has a classic illustration feel.  

I’d love to see a fantasy image done by you in 3Delight smiley

I will have to see what I can come up with lol.

love, love the post work on this. IT really has a classic illustration feel.  

Thank you!