738 x 960 - 173K
    Post edited by IceDragonArt on
  • IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    edited June 2019
    CAROLINA.jpg
    600 x 960 - 139K
  • WinterMoonWinterMoon Posts: 1,893

Red is stunning. She actually reminds me not just a little of Bertine Zetlitz. I think your promo picture of her is better than most of A&A's. yes Carolina's also really beautiful. Both of them seem like girls you don't mess with.

@tigerAnne thank you very much!

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

Love the dyno render. Carolina is stunning. Nice touch with the tiny dragon. I love your lighting. :)

Love the dyno render. Carolina is stunning. Nice touch with the tiny dragon. I love your lighting. :)

Thank you!  (sorry, I'm soooo far behind on catching up with everyone!)

edited June 2019
    ABIHA TWIZTED METAL.jpg
    738 x 960 - 167K
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

OMG She is mezmerizing @IceDragonArt!! I just can't look away from her and those eyes wow!

OMG She is mezmerizing @IceDragonArt!! I just can't look away from her and those eyes wow!

Thank you!

Yeah, I have to agree with Zaphirewild. Abiha does have some kind of spellbinding quality to her, and her skin is really just wow! The golden/amber lights suit her perfectly.

• dracorndracorn Posts: 2,333

I have been remiss and absent in my forum visits lately.  I started back on page 24.  Here are my favorite renders:

Enoa by Bu-es
    This is a beautiful pose.  I agree with you, I like the darker one best.

Je Taime by Kaleya
    I just love the dark atmosphere.  Beautiful portrait.

Ilona's Breezing Poses
    I realy like the glowing ice blue - and the pose and angle, as well as the dark background.  Very lovely.

Dpantz by Dzheng
    Great hunk render!  Wonderful lighting. 

Lyrewin by Twizted Metal.
    The tattoo appears 3-dimensional.  Beautiful rim lighting and shine on the skin.

Carolina by Akasha & Anain
    I especially like the pose and attitude, and the post work makes it surreal.

I would have given more likes on your gallery, but I didn't see all of the renders posted there.  Great job, Sonja!

TigerAnne said:

Yeah, I have to agree with Zaphirewild. Abiha does have some kind of spellbinding quality to her, and her skin is really just wow! The golden/amber lights suit her perfectly.

Thank you!  She does have beautiful skin, I didn't tweak a thing on her skin lol.

dracorn said:

I have been remiss and absent in my forum visits lately.  I started back on page 24.  Here are my favorite renders:

Enoa by Bu-es
    This is a beautiful pose.  I agree with you, I like the darker one best.

Je Taime by Kaleya
    I just love the dark atmosphere.  Beautiful portrait.

Ilona's Breezing Poses
    I realy like the glowing ice blue - and the pose and angle, as well as the dark background.  Very lovely.

Dpantz by Dzheng
    Great hunk render!  Wonderful lighting. 

Lyrewin by Twizted Metal.
    The tattoo appears 3-dimensional.  Beautiful rim lighting and shine on the skin.

Carolina by Akasha & Anain
    I especially like the pose and attitude, and the post work makes it surreal.

I would have given more likes on your gallery, but I didn't see all of the renders posted there.  Great job, Sonja!

Thank you so much!  I've been remiss myself, I am really strugglign with finding the time to keep up with everyone (although I really really want to!)  My schedule is crazy and its finally summer so I am out and about way more often as well.  And I've added some serious running and weight training to my schedule so that has had an impact on my free time as well.

And they probably aren't in the gallery yet, something else I am way behind on.

edited June 2019

Techno Weapons by Silent Winter

I had a great deal of fun with this one.  I love mixing things that don't normally go together.  LIke goblins and sci fi weapons lol.

Techno-Weapons-Silent-Winter-Web.jpg
    1461 x 2428 - 669K
    Techno Weapons Silent Winter.png
    1563 x 2500 - 6M
    edited June 2019

Medusa by Sixus 1

MEDUSA-SIXUX-1-MEDIA-WEB.jpg
    1563 x 2500 - 766K
    MEDUSA SIXUX 1 MEDIA.png
    1563 x 2500 - 6M
    edited June 2019
    THEA MARCIUS.jpg
    1563 x 2500 - 3M
    THEA MARCIUS.png
    1563 x 2500 - 5M
  • dracorndracorn Posts: 2,333
    edited June 2019

I had a great deal of fun with this one.  I love mixing things that don't normally go together.  LIke goblins and sci fi weapons lol.

Ha ha!  This is great!  You know, he makes a good alien as well as goblin.  I picked him up too, when he was on sale.  

I really like how you brought out the lighting and color in Photoshop.  You really know how to take a render and pump it up.  

Post edited by dracorn on
  • chris-2599934chris-2599934 Posts: 1,775

A stunning render, as usual, but her earrings appear to be defying gravity. I think they should tilt a little anticlockwise (as we look at them) so they hang straight down. Assuming they have the bones/morphs to do so, that is.

A stunning render, as usual, but her earrings appear to be defying gravity. I think they should tilt a little anticlockwise (as we look at them) so they hang straight down. Assuming they have the bones/morphs to do so, that is.

I tried I really did!   I spent like 20 minutes but they are static, no bones to speak of.

dracorn said:

Ha ha!  This is great!  You know, he makes a good alien as well as goblin.  I picked him up too, when he was on sale.  

I really like how you brought out the lighting and color in Photoshop.  You really know how to take a render and pump it up.  

He is a fun character!  And thank you!  I"ve been practicing a wee bit lol.  Always trying to improve

• RurisRuris Posts: 123

hi icedragon,

Really appreciate your sharing, especially the 'before' part. It provides a good yardstick on when to stop figuring out what can be done on DS and move on to postwork techniques. 

Ruris said:

hi icedragon,

Really appreciate your sharing, especially the 'before' part. It provides a good yardstick on when to stop figuring out what can be done on DS and move on to postwork techniques. 

Thank you! I've always loved peoples before and afters myself. I did spend a year just learning studio as well as possible before I added the post work part. Just so I would have a firm grip on the basics. But I absolutely love combining the 2
  • LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,795

The techno wizard weapons are a fun set to work with, indeed! But yes mixin it with that gnarly goblin is a great idea. I love the colours you used with Abiha.

I got to apologyse, I've been far to inactive in the arts forum lately, but I finally caught up a little.

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,767

Particularly love your Medusa!

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,072

Wow- you've gotten quite a bit of awesome work done; great style of rendering, I can definitely pick yours out in a crowd.

Linwelly said:

The techno wizard weapons are a fun set to work with, indeed! But yes mixin it with that gnarly goblin is a great idea. I love the colours you used with Abiha.

I got to apologyse, I've been far to inactive in the arts forum lately, but I finally caught up a little.

Please don't apologize, I've been very hit or miss myself the last several months!

Wow- you've gotten quite a bit of awesome work done; great style of rendering, I can definitely pick yours out in a crowd.

Thank you very much!  I always worry I am not developing my own style, so that is really great to hear!

• AJ2112AJ2112 Posts: 1,416
    edited July 2019

Sonja slow down, although fantastic images, I can't keep up viewing speed wink although not logged in often, I do view your art thread.  Definetly can pick out your images anywhere, definetly have your own style.  Always fabulous to view.  CU soon friend smiley

Post edited by AJ2112 on
    AJ2112 said:

Sonja slow down, although fantastic images, I can't keep up viewing speed wink although not logged in often, I do view your art thread.  Definetly can pick out your images anywhere, definetly have your own style.  Always fabulous to view.  CU soon friend smiley

Thank you!  I'm actually way behind posting lol.  I do appreciate your support, I have been very absent myself.  Lots going on in my world at the moment lol.

• AJ2112AJ2112 Posts: 1,416
    AJ2112 said:

Thank you!  I'm actually way behind posting lol.  I do appreciate your support, I have been very absent myself.  Lots going on in my world at the moment lol.

Understand completely, real world activities are priority.  I enjoy creating 3D, but very time consuming, my main primary intrest in life is music, so I tend to put 3D on a backburner.  I disappear for long periods of time, return to forums, become overwhelmed, so much to catch up on.  Always wonderful to view your images, all very unique and different wink   

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

I really love the sci fi goblin! Fanatastic job on him. :)

Medusa by Sixus 1

How does she manage to be more frightening with two legs, than with the giant snek tail I usually associate with Medusa? surprise I love how she's charging at the audience, ready to turn us all to stone.

AJ2112 said:
    AJ2112 said:

Sonja slow down, although fantastic images, I can't keep up viewing speed wink although

Understand completely, real world activities are priority.  I enjoy creating 3D, but very time consuming, my main primary intrest in life is music, so I tend to put 3D on a backburner.  I disappear for long periods of time, return to forums, become overwhelmed, so much to catch up on.  Always wonderful to view your images, all very unique and different wink   

Thank you very much!

I really love the sci fi goblin! Fanatastic job on him. :)

Thank you!  One of my favorites to date lol.

TigerAnne said:

Medusa by Sixus 1

How does she manage to be more frightening with two legs, than with the giant snek tail I usually associate with Medusa? surprise I love how she's charging at the audience, ready to turn us all to stone.

I don't know but she scares me too!

TigerAnne said: