Ice Dragon Art A Glimpse Into My World

Comments

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    mori_mann said:
    mori_mann said:

That's because they are always sneaking around where they aren't supposed to be!  lol

Well.. some might be.. LoL!

I am particularly fond of those that do lol.

wsgentry said:

Very cool stuff Sonja, all of it! :) 

Thank you very much, I really do appreciate your support and taking the time to come over and visit with my particular breed of weirdness lol.

This was a promotional piece for Ilona's Breezing Poses

This one is fantastic.

Thank you so much!

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,795

I like this one in particular very much, did you use marshians metal shader on the glove material or is that something that comes with it? Postworked version is extremely well done!

@Linwelly the glowing gloves are part of the Liquid Armour set, it has the option to glow or not to glow.  Martians metal shader is high up on my wish list though.

edited April 2019

Steampunk Elf - Twizted Hair Shaders by TwiztedMetal

TWIZTED METAL HAIR SHADERS.jpg
    600 x 960 - 130K
    Post edited by IceDragonArt on
  • MollytabbyMollytabby Posts: 1,159

I love the colourwork in Steampunk Elf! 

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,795

@Linwelly the glowing gloves are part of the Liquid Armour set, it has the option to glow or not to glow.  Martians metal shader is high up on my wish list though.

Ah, thanks a lot, good to know :D

@Mollytabby thank you!  Sorry I missed your comment. life has gotten ridiculously busy ol

@Mollytabby thank you!  Sorry I missed your comment. life has gotten ridiculously busy ol

Don’t worry about it smiley 

Life is like that. I’m spending hours doing gardening these days (weather permitting) and have to squeeze art work in when I get the chance.

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,145

OMG the Breezing poses render is incredible.  Great/fitting expression and perfect lighting.  I can't believe how productive you are and still maintain quality.

edited May 2019

Don’t worry about it smiley 

Life is like that. I’m spending hours doing gardening these days (weather permitting) and have to squeeze art work in when I get the chance.

I love to garden, although I don't have a huge yard.  I've been planting a bit here and there, but its still been very cold some nights.  I'm waiting til I know for sure its not going to freeze anymore. Very much not typical for this time of year.

OMG the Breezing poses render is incredible.  Great/fitting expression and perfect lighting.  I can't believe how productive you are and still maintain quality.

That's one of the nicest things someone has said to me recently.  Thank you! One of the benefits of having to produce art every day is that you do learn to streamline things as much as possible lol! Although honestly, some days are better than others!

• SpaceVagabondSpaceVagabond Posts: 139

The Steampunk Elf looks pretty cool!

Nice Bokeh Effects.

The Steampunk Elf looks pretty cool!

Nice Bokeh Effects.

Thank you!

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

You really blow me away with your renders and postwork Sonja!!

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,073

Trying to catch up on your thread but you are always so productive.  I am overwhelmed with all your great renders and images.  Really appreciate when you include multiple steps for the same image.  Sometimes, I can think back to your webinar and guess at which technique you used.  The Sixus baby morph is too cute, and your promotional work for Ilona's poses is inspiring.  Special shout out for your renders of the outdoor sets for Jefferson AF and the Mystic Grotto.  I usually avoid Studio for those types of scenes but you really display the great possibilitiies.

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.

You really blow me away with your renders and postwork Sonja!!

Thank you so much Sapphire

Trying to catch up on your thread but you are always so productive.  I am overwhelmed with all your great renders and images.  Really appreciate when you include multiple steps for the same image.  Sometimes, I can think back to your webinar and guess at which technique you used.  The Sixus baby morph is too cute, and your promotional work for Ilona's poses is inspiring.  Special shout out for your renders of the outdoor sets for Jefferson AF and the Mystic Grotto.  I usually avoid Studio for those types of scenes but you really display the great possibilitiies.

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.

Thank you very much!  I've always loved before and after and works in progress so I try and do that as much as I can.  If you ever have any questions just let me know.

And yes, I did have a really nice Mothers day

I've been asked to do a follow up interactive webinar on my categorization system.  Need some ideas for things that I may have missed

or for things that you might be doing differently than I am doing, or if you use a different system, I would be very interested in hearing about it.

edited May 2019

Lyrewin by Twizted Metal.  Really loving this back tattoo .Also very happy with how the lighting turned out.  Link to the gallery image

LYRWYN.jpg
    593 x 960 - 144K

Wow, stunning image @IceDragonArt. Really love the colours and the lighting is perfect!

And another great Render @Sonja, What to say - pretty cooool!

Wow, stunning image @IceDragonArt. Really love the colours and the lighting is perfect!

Thank you!  I was definitely pleased with the lighting on this one.

And another great Render @Sonja, What to say - pretty cooool!

Thank you!

• WinterMoonWinterMoon Posts: 1,893

Really loving this back tattoo .Also very happy with how the lighting turned out.

heartheartheart It's gorgeous!

Thank you very much!

edited May 2019
    Jackie marcisu.jpg
    593 x 960 - 113K

Your artwork really inspires so many people @IceDragonArt!!

I know it sure inspires me to do better with my own artwork!!

I Really love the background of your last render!

Thank you so much Sapphire.  Its really weird to think that I inspire people lol.  I'm just struggling along like everyone else most of the time.

Thank you!  Its a blend of 3 or 4 layers and some adjustments if I remember correctly.

• DustRiderDustRider Posts: 2,691

Just dropping by to catch up after being away for a while and way too busy in RL (about 5 pages to go through). You've definitely outdone yourself with a lot of amazing images! This one really stood out to me though. WOW! There is just so much to like about it, truly amazing!!!

• WinterMoonWinterMoon Posts: 1,893

Thank you so much Sapphire.  Its really weird to think that I inspire people lol.  I'm just struggling along like everyone else most of the time.

You're like my role-model, seriously. Even if I do very different stuff, and don't try to copy your style, I keep reminding myself that you told me you've only been Daz'ing for something like 4 years.

Thank you!  Its a blend of 3 or 4 layers and some adjustments if I remember correctly.

Well belive it because it is true @IceDragonArt you have inspired many people around this forum!

Why do you think so many watched your webinar!?

DustRider said:

Just dropping by to catch up after being away for a while and way too busy in RL (about 5 pages to go through). You've definitely outdone yourself with a lot of amazing images! This one really stood out to me though. WOW! There is just so much to like about it, truly amazing!!!

Thank you!  Its so funny because this one does not have a huge amount of stuff done to it in photoshop.  Sometimes, less is definitely more!

TigerAnne said:

You're like my role-model, seriously. Even if I do very different stuff, and don't try to copy your style, I keep reminding myself that you told me you've only been Daz'ing for something like 4 years.

It will be 4 years at the beginning of September.  I still very much feel like I have so much more to learn, especially inside of Daz Studio. And I truly would not be where I am with this today if it wasn't for the huge amount of help and encouragement I've gotten here in the forums. This community is definitely one the best!

Well belive it because it is true @IceDragonArt you have inspired many people around this forum!

Why do you think so many watched your webinar!?

Sapphire, you always make me smile with your kind words!  I truly appreciate your encouragement.