Post edited by Persona Non Grata on
  • Persona Non GrataPersona Non Grata Posts: 1,365
    edited March 2021

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,695
    edited June 2018

Hat matches the Tutu on this one !!!!

Nina Ballerina on the catwalk.

Next up to redo the scenes that went kaput.

Ballerina 1 Carrara setup.png
    2276 x 1044 - 1M
    Ballerina 1b 1600.png
    1600 x 1200 - 2M
    Post edited by Bunyip02 on
  • evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,040

@Bunyip02: You can't unsee that! laugh

• Persona Non GrataPersona Non Grata Posts: 1,365
    edited March 2021

• UnifiedBrainUnifiedBrain Posts: 3,588
    Selina said:

Such a stylish bandit would have a hat to match her coat UB cheeky

Your mind must have been elsewhere wink

The hat was red in an earlier version. :)

Selina said:

@Bunyip02 - no wonder your Carrara keeps crashing - laugh

A miracle there was no poke-thru. :)

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

Freak!!    miss the big guy lol.   Brock heart

• 0oseven0oseven Posts: 626

I have been trying to upload an image to  NOIR ENTRY but whilst it says "uploading" nothing happens.Just hangs. Tried another browser other than explorer which didnt help. Didnt work on this thread either. I wonder why - anyone have bright idea ? Image was jpeg 198k 1600x900. 

I did upload it to CarraraTors no problem and put a link in the Entry Thread  but wondering if anyone else had problems recently as I have previously uploaded here so trying to think whats gone wrong - as is Victoria in my entry wink

Weird. I haven't had an issue. Then again, I'm not using explorer.

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,801
    edited June 2018

sometimes when I upload an image it doesn't do anything.... then when I press the POST button it automagically appears... frown

also if I use your image link as an example.. you can embed it into your post using the image button and putting the link in there and resize to 800px wide for the forum... great image by the way.. 

like so

Post edited by Stezza on

Thanks Stezza - with your suggestion my image is now in the Entries N0 16.

0oseven said:

Hello 0oseven, I am not seeing any render at the No.16 spot, you might need to check it again.

Sometimes when my images refuse to load, I load them into my My Gallery, then copy the link back to the spot where I want to display it, there are a few more steps involved !!!!

@Bunyip02: You can't unsee that! laugh

Mwah ha ha ha - oops I spilt my coffee over my world domination plans, looks like I'll have to start again !!!!

Selina said:

Fortunately that scene and my new 'Tears In the Rain' render both saved and allowed me to reopen them !!!

Selina said:

A miracle there was no poke-thru. :)

No poke through but there was some distortion on the front of the Tutu skirt when I applied the pose, first pose was more dynamic, went for a less dynamic pose instead.

Mistara said:

Freak!!    miss the big guy lol.   Brock heart

The character is a combination of George & Morpheus that has been Gen X2 back to Genesis G2M. Wonder if they will do a Freak 8 ?

edited June 2018

Tears in the Rain No.2

I tried over a dozen spots for the rim lights, this is the one that I liked best.

Tears in the Rain - Carrara 2.png
    2268 x 1040 - 719K
  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,078

Bunyip - I recognized some George in the tutu right away.  Maybe the Freak has a longer tradition of cross dressing.  I think you did a great job of avoiding distortion.  I wonder if we can unfold a new uvmap after applying such an extreme morph and if doing so would correct some distortion?  I may have to expeiment.  More to add to the to do list.  Anyway, good one  I like the way the text drips in the second image.

Just noticed the renamed thread banner.  Thank you, Fenric, for sponsoring the challenge!  Wonder how long it took me o notice.  And thank you UB for being an awesome host.

Thanks Diomede!  Just added the new title yesterday.

Bunyip02 said:
    Next up to redo the scenes that went kaput.

Glad to know that you are back in action. yes

edited June 2018
    Bunyip02 said:
    0oseven said:

Hello 0oseven, I am not seeing any render at the No.16 spot, you might need to check it again.

Sometimes when my images refuse to load, I load them into my My Gallery, then copy the link back to the spot where I want to display it, there are a few more steps involved !!!!

Weird - It is showing up for me  !  Does any one else NOT see it please ? 

NOTE - I have a reserved post  for ENTRY 17 with no image [ yet ]   I didn't mean to be shouting

Post edited by 0oseven on
    edited June 2018

Thought I'd try another upload - This was going to be my B&W entry but now WIP for another catagory'

Well dang me  - that seemed to work ???? 

Sc1 Tk 8.png
    1280 x 720 - 470K
    Post edited by 0oseven on
    edited June 2018

Ooseven, I see both of your images in the entry thread, although the 2nd one is not yet expanded into the post.

The instructions on posting images into the forum are here.  It is basically a short history of my early floundering. smiley  Follow MDO2010's instructions exactly, and you will have no issues.

This is my condensed version:

Browse for the pic you want to post.  Attach the pic, and hit save (save the post).

Now you need to reopen the post in oder to get the pic into the post, and not just attached at the bottom.

You do this by clicking the little gear icon on the top right corner of your post.  It will say "edit."  Click that.

Go back to the pic at the bottom, right click it and from the drop-down menu select "Copy link location."  You've just copied the URL of the pic.

Click on where you want to pic to appear in the post, and select the "image" icon in the top of your editing toolbar - it's a square box with a landscape-looking thing in it.

In the Image Properties box that appears, paste the URL of your pic in the URL box

In the same Image Properties box, select the width (mods want you to stay at 800 or less for the width).

If you want the image to be clickable in the post (restored to its full size), then continue in the Image Properties box, and select "Link" at the top.  Put the same URL in the URL box.

No need to add anything else.  Hit save, and you should be good to go.

Post edited by UnifiedBrain on
    edited June 2018

Ooseven, I see both of your images in the entry thread, although the 2nd one is not yet expanded into the post.

The instructions on posting images into the forum are here.  It is basically a short history of my early floundering. smiley  Follow MDO2010's instructions exactly, and you will have no issues.

This is my condensed version:

Browse for the pic you want to post.  Attach the pic, and hit save (save the post).

Now you need to reopen the post in oder to get the pic into the post, and not just attached at the bottom.

You do this by clicking the little gear icon on the top right corner of your post.  It will say "edit."  Click that.

Go back to the pic at the bottom, right click it and from the drop-down menu select "Copy link location."  You've just copied the URL of the pic.

Click on where you want to pic to appear in the post, and select the "image" icon in the top of your editing toolbar - it's a square box with a landscape-looking thing in it.

In the Image Properties box that appears, paste the URL of your pic in the URL box

In the same Image Properties box, select the width (mods want you to stay at 800 or less for the width).

If you want the image to be clickable in the post (restored to its full size), then continue in the Image Properties box, and select "Link" at the top.  Put the same URL in the URL box.

No need to add anything else.  Hit save, and you should be good to go.

Hmmm, I can see the image for entry 17 but no images in entry 16. I even cleared my internet browser cache in case it was a cookie problem but that didn't work. Hopefully everyone else is seeing it.

Edit: Tried using a different browser, got a little box in the top corner. Any thoughts/ideas ?

Image entry 16.png
    3747 x 1040 - 489K

The third installment of the silliness.

Bunyip02 said:

Hmmm, I can see the image for entry 17 but no images in entry 16. I even cleared my internet browser cache in case it was a cookie problem but that didn't work. Hopefully everyone else is seeing it.

Edit: Tried using a different browser, got a little box in the top corner. Any thoughts/ideas ?

Suddenly #16 is gone again.  I definitely checked it before I posted my original comment.  Maybe Ooseven is experimenting?

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,924
    Diomede said:

The third installment of the silliness.

ha ha you made me laugh out loud :)

UnifiedBrain - Your condensed version of how to get pics into the forum is brilliant - thanks to you and others for your time on this. I have re edited entry 16 so hopefully evreyone sees ' one ' picture - Whew ! Spent nearly as much time on forum help as i with  Carrara  for the Entry wink  smiley 

@Diomede: Very funny. Love the Burgermeister!