July Freebie Contest - Summer Gardens

Comments

• Takeo.KenseiTakeo.Kensei Posts: 1,303
    edited December 1969

Hey If I become judge can I also cut off some head?

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,646
    edited December 1969

Hey If I become judge can I also cut off some head?

No Takeo, no regal stuff is allowed, here. That is for the Kings and Queens thread over on the Looking Glass forum. You will have to talk to Alice (she is like Cho is here, the moderator) about getting to perform such duties. But I must say Off with their head would be a fun thing to say every once in awhile.

edited December 1969

Even if I dress like the Queen of Hearts?

edited December 1969

Even if I dress like the Queen of Hearts?

I am afraid not my friend. "Hosting rules" specifically say no blood letting by the judges is allowed, even if they are in character.

edited December 1969

Ok I can't be a judge then. Rather start doing research if I want to be able to render something

edited December 1969

Ok I can't be a judge then. Rather start doing research if I want to be able to render something

So sorry. Research can be fun. Just don't forget to write down all the links. As ZamuelNow has pointed out in other threads, it takes longer to find the freebies then to render sometimes.

edited December 1969

Lol I think I never forgot any freebie but I must say it takes time at the end because for every freebie render I collect a lot of freebies to test out and only a few are used in the final render and I don't always remember where I got the freebie

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Ah Ha!! Something about off with there heads!! Ahh.. piddle not allowed I see. Hands Takeo.Kensei a sharp pointy thing, here just snip those pesky links as you go. Remember no head taking... Drat the luck.

• ZamuelNowZamuelNow Posts: 753
    edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:
    Ok Zamuel all you need to do is tell me if you want to do it. There is no form to fill out and the remaining judges will not know your picks just me. I take all of the inputs and give them a weight, like 3 for first place to 1 for 3rd. Then average out the outcome and the first three on the list become the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. I will need Honorable mentions and I will do the same with that list. Top two make it. I break the ties. Easy Peasy

Alright, I'll do it. Fair warning, I sometimes fall off the face of the earth but I'll otherwise be keeping up with this.

edited December 1969

ZamuelNow said:
    Dollygirl said:
    Ok Zamuel all you need to do is tell me if you want to do it. There is no form to fill out and the remaining judges will not know your picks just me. I take all of the inputs and give them a weight, like 3 for first place to 1 for 3rd. Then average out the outcome and the first three on the list become the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. I will need Honorable mentions and I will do the same with that list. Top two make it. I break the ties. Easy Peasy

Alright, I'll do it. Fair warning, I sometimes fall off the face of the earth but I'll otherwise be keeping up with this.

Good I will cast your name in stone. If you go missing I will let Takeo put on the Queen outfit and with Jaderail's sharp pointy thing search you out. Que?

• Gloomy007Gloomy007 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Wonderful theme Dollygirl1 cannot wait to make some renderings :D

edited December 1969

Krissy said:
    Wonderful theme Dollygirl1 cannot wait to make some renderings :D

Thanks! Goodie! Can't wait to see.

• Sky77Sky77 Posts: 820
    edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:
    ZamuelNow said:
    Dollygirl said:

Good I will cast your name in stone. If you go missing I will let Takeo put on the Queen outfit and with Jaderail's sharp pointy thing search you out. Que?

LOL... you would make a good motivational speaker... or at least a good Spanish Inquisitor! : P

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited July 2013

A garden of heads! Pull brain, insert dirt. They make a lovely planter.

*ahem*

Post edited by Lissa_xyz on
    edited December 1969

LOL... you would make a good motivational speaker... or at least a good Spanish Inquisitor! : P

Doing my best, doing my best. It is tough following in the footsteps of the Great Ones, Dorsey, LG, rob, music. I have to do something. I pick, I pick, I pick,.........................the Spanish Inquisitor!
    edited December 1969

Vaskania said:

*ahem*

Zombies! I believe that is October. But I have a render......

heydiddlediddle.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 439K
    edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:
    ZamuelNow said:
    Dollygirl said:

Ok... was this just coincidence?? Just released on ShareCG:
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/70166/browse/11/Poser/Queen-of-Hearts-for-MFD

queen_of_hearts.jpg
    600 x 600 - 58K
    edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:
    Vaskania said:

*ahem*

Haha nice! If you don't mind me asking, how did you actually hide the top of the head? o_O

edited December 1969

Vaskania said:
    Dollygirl said:
    Vaskania said:

*ahem*

Haha nice! If you don't mind me asking, how did you actually hide the top of the head? o_O

Don't mind at all I used this trans map on V4 opacity for the 1_SkinFace.

HHE-transmapt1a.jpg
    2000 x 2000 - 146K
    edited December 1969

A-ha. Thanks. =D

edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:
    ZamuelNow said:
    Dollygirl said:

Ok... was this just coincidence?? Just released on ShareCG:
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/70166/browse/11/Poser/Queen-of-Hearts-for-MFD

Serendipitous say you? Takeo must have extra special radar.

• Kendall SearsKendall Sears Posts: 2,995
    edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:
    Vaskania said:
    Dollygirl said:
    Vaskania said:

*ahem*

Don't mind at all I used this trans map on V4 opacity for the 1_SkinFace.

Very cool idea. Hadn't thought of that. This leads to many non-postwork possibilities! Thanks!!

edited December 1969

You are quite welcome skywalker

• music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,822
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Well of course, as Lord Ganthor will tell you as well, tis quite easy in Bryce. This is one I prepared earlier. 7 years earlier in fact

As beautiful as you.

:-)

edited December 1969

~ Peeks in to make sure Dorsey's not hiding around the corner in ambush.~

Ah the coast is clear. : )

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

~ Peeks in to make sure Dorsey's not hiding around the corner in ambush.~

Ah the coast is clear. : )

(throws cream pie at skywalker77)

What made you think he was alone?

edited December 1969

aack! ~ sneeze...~ pardon, got cream pie up the nose...

throws an apple pie back at Rob and the next innocent bystander who walks in....

• Eustace ScrubbEustace Scrubb Posts: 2,687
    edited December 1969

As a guilty bystander, I am immune!!!! Buah-hah-haha!!! Fear, therefore, the chocolate meringue catapult!

Jedi down. Rob is down. Dorsey ...

... is reminding me that this is a trebuchet. Drat.

edited December 1969

Ow... what hit me...
    ~ stares blankly at trebuchet launching another volley ~

~ jedi down, again ~