July Freebie Contest - Summer Gardens

1101112131416»

Comments

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to all the winners and honorable mentions!

Dana

• CathyMCathyM Posts: 261
    edited December 1969

I can't tell you what this meant to me - I saw this first thing this morning and it actually brought me to tears, I had to wait for awhile for it to sink in, I seriously was so shocked and not expecting to even be mentioned. Thank you so much for allowing me to participate, it was so much fun creating the picture, and joining in the community here, you are all so friendly and helpful. I think one thing you can really learn from this contest, as well as appreciation for the hard work so many people put into creating these models and graciously giving them away to others for free, is to think outside the box when it comes to creating a scene, and being free to use what you will, how and where you want. (Please forgive me for gushing - I haven't ever won first place in anything, it's kind of overwhelming to me :red:)

Congratulations to Lord Ganther, mmalbert, Cecilia.robinson, and Cuisle, for their wonderful pictures and for winning the contest! The pictures that were contributed by everyone were all so fantastic.

Thank you Dollygirl for hosting this and your helpful comments, to Dollygirl, Music2u4u and Cecilia.robinson for the entry gifts, to Alexis for putting the pictures into a gallery, and to the judges and those who contribute the prizes, Daz and Jaderail and Music2u4u, - how generous you are with your prizes, as well as your time! Thank you! :) I will never forget this. -Cathy

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited August 2013

I want to thank everybody for participating, sharing your tips and beautiful renders. The atmosphere was outstanding, I loved every minute of the contest. We definitely must continue to take part in this wonderful competition series! I also want to thank the judges - you were great. I'm very thankful for all your advice and help. I feel overwhelmed and ashamed by the prizes...

Post edited by cecilia.robinson on
  • DorseylandDorseyland Posts: 724
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to all the winners!

Dollygirl, well done! You ran a good, tight ship and offered a theme and a presentation style that drew a wealth of enthusiastic newcomers. I'd say it seems to have given the ol' Challenge a new lease on life.

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,646
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to all the winners!

Dollygirl, well done! You ran a good, tight ship and offered a theme and a presentation style that drew a wealth of enthusiastic newcomers. I'd say it seems to have given the ol' Challenge a new lease on life.

Thanks Dorsey. So it would seem.

• music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,822
    edited August 2013

Congrats to all the winners. You guys did real good this month. Gardens ain't easy!

I will be PMing all the winners a link and password for my prizes to you.

I have sent in the three winners email addies to the Daz team. Keep your eye out for your prize from Daz.

I have also sent ALL the winners my prizes for this month. Check your PM box.

Thanks to all who entered. See ya in the August challenge thread.

:-)

Post edited by music2u4u on
  • mmalbertmmalbert Posts: 412
    edited December 1969

I'm honored to have one of my entries chosen this month. Thank you to all the judges and contest coordinators -- and prize donators too -- for your generosity.

Congrats to the other winners as well; there were so many pretty gardens this month. (And not a one of them had Japanese Beetles gnawing on leaves; I'm currently doing battle with Japanese Beetles on my beans, strawberries, and hops, argh!)

I have been very busy the past few weeks and haven't had time to keep up with the thread. I'm subscribed, but notices of new posts appear to have come to a halt. They were always sporadic, but at least I'd get a few. >:-(

This month's theme was a lot of fun, dollygirl. :)

A lot of those freebies I've been squirreling away over the years are finally getting used, and I'm finding new ones too. Win-Win!

• J GugliuzzaJ Gugliuzza Posts: 131
    edited December 1969

Congrats to the winners! It was a fun contest!!