What features would you like to see appear in dazstudio 5?

1666768697072»

Comments

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 2,061

Also in the MINOR improvement window , and I know this is minor: When you work in the Geometry Editor and click on create a new surface or facegroup from selected, it bring up a window for you to type the name of the group into BUT you have to click into that window in order to type in it. Would it be too much to ask that the cursor automatically be prompted to appear in the window since the next logical thing for me to do would be to type a name or hit cancel?

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 5,866

Small improvement, that I'd like to see: a small roll down menue in the "save morph assets" tab, in order to directley scroll to your custom Product or morph folder. Till now you allways have to type your name and the directory.

Same situation when saving as a Prop/Figure Asset. Sometimes I go on binges of converting clothes to later figures, and I'm fairly sure I haven't always been re-re-re-re-typing names in exactly the same way every time.

• Small improvement, that I'd like to see: a small roll down menue in the "save morph assets" tab, in order to directley scroll to your custom Product or morph folder. Till now you allways have to type your name and the directory.

Same situation when saving as a Prop/Figure Asset. Sometimes I go on binges of converting clothes to later figures, and I'm fairly sure I haven't always been re-re-re-re-typing names in exactly the same way every time.

If you create a specific folder separate from the default installation runtime and add it, DAZ Studio will have it as an option to select when creating/modifying stuff.