Llola Lane’s RENDER A MONTH Challenge 2018 CLOSED

Comments

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147

Nice Luci45 Ilike the green and the camera angle.

Nice effort SimonJM, the camel is giving you that come hither look and the vulture has the come to dinner look.

yes

• ItsCeoItsCeo Posts: 471
    edited April 2018

This Isn't Over!

This Isnt Over.jpg
    880 x 680 - 208K
    Post edited by ItsCeo on
  • L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

@SimonJM, Thank you.

And I have to say, Sack Boy sure gets around! Egypt? Lucky boy. Tell him to steer clear of the camels, though. They spit!

@luci45, It took me a while to find any triangles. Gotta love architecture. The overall green of the image make me think of "mechanical" and "scifi." INtriguing shot.

@ItsCeo, I like what you've done here. Lots of triangles, and your guy looks mad enough to spit nails! Kudos.

is he mad wink

• deeleelaw57deeleelaw57 Posts: 1,478

Very nice ItsCeo. It looks like someone challenged him to count the triangles.

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,075
    edited April 2018

Oh Goodness.. been a little lax with my posts lately... Still trying to get over this cold.  Coughing hurts my chest!  It's finally subsided enough for me to make a render.  Nothing special... just playing a little pool!

POOL TABLE wTriangle Ball Rack DONE SIGN.jpg
    1094 x 1094 - 137K
    Post edited by Llola Lane on

Now there's a triangle I never thought of, nicely done Llola Lane.

I remember once when my better and long forgotten half had a chest cold. It was ONE HUGE CHEST cold that irritated me more then her.

Take care of yourself and feel better real soon.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,947

Oh Goodness.. been a little lax with my posts lately... Still trying to get over this cold.  Coughing hurts my chest!  It's finally subsided enough for me to make a render.  Nothing special... just playing a little pool!

Nice rack! cheeky 

watch out for a hustler wink

Thank you Dee... it's lingering... but almost gone... Milk seems to bring it on worse... bummer cause I like a bowl of cereal in the morning with my coffee... ;)

Haa.. Simon... 'rack'... LOL.   or are you thinking about my chest cold???  hummmm

For sure Bigh... the hustler would win.. i suck at pool... lol  "hit a lil ball wit a stick?"  not me.. lol

L'Adair said:

Sundown

I wanted to use KA's new cobweb product to create a triangle based on the location of the camera. I tried several sets before I decided to use Walden Mill. The cobwebs didn't cooperate. However, I noticed the supports produce numerous triangles, so I went with just the set and different lighting than I'd originally intended.

ETA: I don't know why I bother to link the image to the gallery page, when the forum software removes it! If you want to see the full 2000 pixel wide image, you can find it on the gallery page here.

lots'a tiny triangles for sure... Hubby did something similar with our deck posts for his photo version.  Thanks for sharing... thumbzzzzzzzzzz UP!

oh my.. didn't see all the birthday wishes... i was stuck home with a cold... bah... and it was cold and rainy so we stayed home... gonna celebrate this weekend if the weather is better.  70+ right now... ahhh fresh air... got the windows and sliding glass door open... it sure smells good out side! 

luci45 said:

Happy Birthday, Llola! Here are some triangles to help you celebrate. (and a bonus circle 'cause I missed last month.)

(My apologies for not commenting on the many awsome renders on this thread. I procrastinate a lot and never get around to things even more.)

oh Luci.. awesome... i thought about a triangle building.. but changed my mind... Lovin' the green too.  Love it!  Thanks for sharing.

SimonJM said:

Nice one L'adair - love the lighting!

And, my effort ...

oh Simon... duhhh.... a Pyramid!!!!   One of my favorite places to visit on my bucket list... alas... i don't think i'll get to visit one in this lifetime :(  Sure hope we get reincarnated... or maybe I was already... and I lived in Ancient Egypt!   Hopefully a queen... of course!  (sighs)  Thanks for sharing!

One more week gang.... you been thinking about May???  RECTANGLE is next. ... hum.. easy peasy ... right??? 

Thank you Dee... it's lingering... but almost gone... Milk seems to bring it on worse... bummer cause I like a bowl of cereal in the morning with my coffee... ;)

Haa.. Simon... 'rack'... LOL.   or are you thinking about my chest cold???  hummmm

For sure Bigh... the hustler would win.. i suck at pool... lol  "hit a lil ball wit a stick?"  not me.. lol

Are you insinuating I'd make an innuendo about the chest of a lady I'd never met???  Are you SURE we've never met? cheekylaughdevil

Llola Lane said:

And, my effort ...

oh Simon... duhhh.... a Pyramid!!!!   One of my favorite places to visit on my bucket list... alas... i don't think i'll get to visit one in this lifetime :(  Sure hope we get reincarnated... or maybe I was already... and I lived in Ancient Egypt!   Hopefully a queen... of course!  (sighs)  Thanks for sharing!

If you peek very, very closely you may see kitteh atop the pyramid wink 

• mori_mannmori_mann Posts: 1,152

Still try-ing to try my hand at the triangle, but the brain is awfully quiet these days..

mori_mann said:

Still try-ing to try my hand at the triangle, but the brain is awfully quiet these days..

it's ok Mori... mine has been too.... you still have a weekish... no rush ;)

SimonJM said:

Llola Lane said:

SimonJM said:

And, my effort ...

<---gits out magnifying glass... ???  Is that a whole kitteh or just a tail I spy?  humm... (rubs eyes)... Naw.. it's a mirage!

SimonJM said:

Are you insinuating I'd make an innuendo about the chest of a lady I'd never met???  Are you SURE we've never met? cheekylaughdevil

lol... shhhhh.... I'll never tell :P

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,103
    SimonJM said:

Llola Lane said:

SimonJM said:

And, my effort ...

I could see something, but can't tell it's a kitteh.

Dana

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,802

I finally got my head wrapped around a render with a triangle, I feel a bit uncreative with this, especially when i see all the very nice works already here. Tested Jesse for g3 as well.

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    Linwelly said:

I finally got my head wrapped around a render with a triangle, I feel a bit uncreative with this, especially when i see all the very nice works already here. Tested Jesse for g3 as well.

Well, @Linwelly, I think it's creative, and really cool. Thanks for linking to the gallery page, too.
    laugh

Llola Lane, I really love the over the shoulder pov on the pool table. Great idea.

Linwelly I would love to be uncreative if I could produce art work this good.

Linwelly said:

Thanks for joining us Linwelly...  I really love your 'uncreative' artwork... pft... Looks great to me! 

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,103
    Linwelly said:

Oooo, a Penrose Triangle!  Cool.  I love these optical illusion things!

Dana

• mori_mannmori_mann Posts: 1,152
    edited April 2018

Fun and intesresting triangles, everyone. Nice renders all around :)

Seems I made it after all..

I don't know if this is payment for the stay at the tavern, game winnings (or remains after losing) or just someone tempting thieves, but I came across these in Fantasy Coinage (https://www.daz3d.com/fantasy-coinage) and couldn't resist. Stacking them was a bit of a thing, by the way ;)

RAM Triangle 7 Small.png
    1200 x 960 - 1M
    Post edited by mori_mann on

Very wll done mori_mann, the scene set up is excellent.

Very wll done mori_mann, the scene set up is excellent.

yes