Llola Lane’s RENDER A MONTH Challenge 2018 CLOSED

Comments

• mori_mannmori_mann Posts: 1,152

Circles and circles. Within circles. I think I'm getting dizzy ;) Great work all :D

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,653

I will catch you Mori_mann if you get too dizzy!!!laugh

• WandererWanderer Posts: 957

Great stuff in here. I'd love to join, but I'm afraid I've already bitten off more than I can chew. All I can say is keep on keeping on. wink

• dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723

@Wanderer: You can cross off your #1 item on your Christmas list if you use the Daz-Deals browser extension for Chrome, Firefox or Opera, as it comes with coupon filters on the store page! You can find the forum thread along with extension links heresmiley

DazStoreFilters.JPG
    1070 x 126 - 25K
  • sueyasueya Posts: 826
    edited March 2018

My entry - Winter Moon

Post edited by Chohole on

Great circle render Sueya!!! I would never have even thought about the moon!!!!

• deeleelaw57deeleelaw57 Posts: 1,478

Very nice Sueya. She's not a werewolf is she.

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147

Very nice Sueya. She's not a werewolf is she.

could be wink

• I almost forgot!!!!

@mori_mann very good and I really like the magpie.

@ItsCeo superb and very creative!

@deeleelaw57 how come I didn't think of that! Great idea and render

@nattaruk love it!

@Linwelly magical! Love the reflections, beautiful bubbles and fairie.

@Llola Lane can I get the car?

@Saphirewild lovely image!

@sueya didn't think of the moon. What is this beautiful lady up to?

• And I did forget!

Here is my render, hope you like it :

I remember the hula hoop from the late 50s and 60s. I remember having at least 4 and none worked for me and I remember the back ache. Thank you xmasrose for the memories and the great render.

I remember the hula hoop from the late 50s and 60s. I remember having at least 4 and none worked for me and I remember the back ache. Thank you xmasrose for the memories and the great render.

laughyes

What a great render Xmasrose!!!

• ItsCeoItsCeo Posts: 471

And I did forget!

Here is my render, hope you like it :

I love it!

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,802

That is such a cool render @xmasrose!  and you made it in time

And thanks for the kind words!

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,947
    edited March 2018

Just sneaking in on the last day .. "running in circles"

Circle 02.jpg
    3000 x 2400 - 4M
    Post edited by Chohole on

cool - nice one

• So funny! Great image!

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,075

Oh pooh... I've not been getting emails again... grrrrrrrrr... I guess I'll  just have to say... WONDERFUL ARTWORK ALL!!!  I'm soooo far behind in my postings.. Sorry gang.. I will try to be a better hostess next month.  (sighs)

Well gang... it's been a busy month for me... I'm hoping April will slow down a bit... but I fear not... next week I have something booked for almost every day!!!   but... I digressssssssssssssss... lol

April is upon us tomorrow... no April fools joke... You can start posting your TRIANGLE artwork as soon as your clock strikes midnight... and... don't let Isosceles stop you... he can't give you any ideas for a new triangle render!

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,103

I couldn't keep them up for very long, either.  Of course, girls seemed to have no problems with that.  Maybe hula dance lessons would have helped?

Dana

• mach25mach25 Posts: 256

I return here,we must end this with a easter space egg

its made of lots of circles,C++

but "SHAPE UP", doesnt that mean it requires a animation of a shape going up?:)

M

egg.jpg
    1280 x 1024 - 40K
    mach25 said:

I return here,we must end this with a easter space egg

its made of lots of circles,C++

but "SHAPE UP", doesnt that mean it requires a animation of a shape going up?:)

M

Glad you have returned Mach... your art has been missed.  Thanks for sharing and making me giggle... 'shape going up".. tsk tsk

Faster SimonJM faster she's getting away, or slow down and let her catch up.

I agree DanaTA girls in general and belly dancer girls seem to have no problem, they are also pretty good with the hula hoop. 

Eggcelent idea and render mach25.

<--has NO problem keeping the hoolahoop around her waist.... not sure if that is good or bad to know... LOL

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,947

<--has NO problem keeping the hoolahoop around her waist.... not sure if that is good or bad to know... LOL

Me neither - but they don't spin so good ... surpriseblush

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,103
    SimonJM said:

Me neither - but they don't spin so good ... surpriseblush

I don't know...I've seen plenty of spinning hula hoops on the Internet.  I've seen girls doing all kinds of tricks while they are spinning, like jumping through them.  And then there was the short lived sensation known as hula hoop girl (or maybe just Hoop Girl), who somehow attached a video camera, probably some kind of Go Pro, to said hula hoop - facing her, and made your head spin as it went around her waiste.  The videos were on YouTube...probably still there.  Here's one: 

Dana

Dana

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

Squeaking in under the wire with a Circle image for March. (Here in Oregon, it's nearly two hours before midnight!)

Dubious Welcome

Dubious Welcome

close call - cool render

edited April 2018

TRIANGLE

000 0 0 TRIANGLE.jpg
    672 x 480 - 78K
    Post edited by bigh on
  • L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    bigh said:

close call - cool render

Thank you, @bigh.

I like you April image, too, speaking of cool images.