Skin Builder 8 Merchant Resource for Genesis 8 Female (Commercial)

Comments

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,946
    qmont77 said:

I am currently useing Daz Stuido 4.9, and I just bought skin builder for Genisis 3 and 8  Skin Builder3 works to perfection.  But the one for Gen 8 will not generate a skin, the overlays work perfect, veins, stretch marks, genital hair, nails, everything works, except the skin tab, when i click on the generate skin button, in 2 secounds it say skin done, and the model does not change, I've tried V8 base genisis model, and a few others, but nothing. Not sure why this is happening  any help would be appreciated

on the product page it says that DAZ Studio 4.12 is needed ,so maybe you need to upgrade .

• edited June 2020

... ugh. I'm an idiot.

In case anyone else loses the User Guide - and then starts losing their mind - here is the location:

Within the product file structure - \Content\People\Genesis 8 Female\Materials\Skin Builder 8\Resources

Skin Builder 8 MR Agreement

Skin Builder 8 UserGuide

Post edited by FastestDogInTheDistrict on
  • Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,038
    There is a user guidebutton in the script that links and opens that. There is no need to manually look for it.
  • jukingeojukingeo Posts: 693

Hello All,

I have something pecular that is happening to me whenever I move the Skin Builder directory for my completed skins.  It seems that when I move it and load a character that I have a Skin Builder file on, it makes a call to a file(s) that I cannot find for the life of me.

All I do is move the entire contents of the Skin Builder directory to a new hard drive and I figured that once Daz made the call to the file because it wasn't in it's original location that I could easily establish a link to the new location.  However, for some strange reason, it cant find the file.  Further, I can't find it either.   I look in the folder and try to match up the file that it is looking for, but it is not there.   So I want to investigate this further to find out what is happening.  Either, the files were (somehow) not copied over and ended up just gone, but that seems unlikly as I have never experienced anything being lost in a folder move before.  Or, for some odd reason, Skin Builder is trying to create a new link to the location and the error I am getting is really a file that doesn't exist and never existed?   I know that defies logic, but this has happene twice now.

I have tried to look in the folders and match the files up manually, by looking at the skins themselves, but it is very difficult to do it that way.

I am curious to know if anyone one else has had a situation like this when moving the Skin Builder directory.   Further I would like to understand what it is that Skin Builder is doing when it is naming files as they do seem very odd.

Thank You,

Geo

• How can a person know if their character's skin is an Iray or 3DL skin?

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,946

How can a person know if their character's skin is an Iray or 3DL skin?

I'd check in the surface tab .....

edited July 2020

Update:

I had made a post above in regards to a situation that came up when moving my Skin Builder directory to another harddrive.   Now any character that I have created with Skin Builder, cannot find the files.   Sometimes, (but not all the time), Daz Studio asks me for a path and I attempted to find where the files are, but cannot find them in the new location.  At first I thought the files were being deleted, but after some more digging, I found they are being renamed.   I have many of my skins that I made with Skin Builder saved, but when I load up a character that I saved in this manner, I have noticed the path is WAY different, but I have managed to locate the file within the saved pat that I created.   So this has me wondering why Skin Builder is offering to save your own path if it is not using that path.  Instead I get different paths that the saved character or scene is attempting to use, but cannot find.

Thus,  I have found out that the files are NOT being deleted...but the paths are being renamed and and are recalled from this path instead of the one I saved in Skin Builder.  Skin Builder has this file naming option on it's Utiility tab, which is what I have been using and I can find the files using this 'stored' path, but it seems that Skin Builder doesn't make a link to this path when a character is loaded up,  but rather another one that it makes on its own.  For some reason, I can't find these file on this other path.   It is really strange how it works and it took me a long time to figure this issue out.

Now I can fix the issue IF Daz Studio asks for the file location, I can make a path to the stored saved files, but it is VERY tedious.  However, Daz doesn't always ask for the file location and just tells me that files are missing.  This is a big problem.   So in order to fix these characters,  I still need to know where these paths are located when a saved character or scene is recalled so this way I can manually re-establish the links.

I am finding this to be a huge downfall with Skin Builder as if you move its directory for any reason, you will lose your character skins.  If you saved them, like I have, then there is the arduous task of restablishing the links to the new location, but again, Daz doesn't always ask for the file location, but it will tell you what is missing.   Needless to say this isn't cool.

So what I need to know now is when you load up a character or a scene, where the paths are located that make the links to the Skin Builder files.  I have to re-establish the links manually now.   This was the information that I iniitally requested above and I need to get in there otherwise I will not be able to fix my characters.

I had also created another thread explaining the issue in more detail here:

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/416216/need-assistance-with-fixing-broken-skin-builder-paths#latest

I was told to leave a message here in this forum though and so far my first message I placed here was not answered. 

EDIT: I think it is best I speak to the develper on this one as I need a better understanding of how Skin Builder names and uses file paths so I can fix these issues.

Thank you,

Geo

Post edited by jukingeo on
  • jardinejardine Posts: 1,190

Haven't answered anymore of my own questions yet, but does anyone have suggestions on how to make the scalera come out more white? My results have all been a bit on the darker side, compared with other eyes and the example images on the product page. I'm rendering with 3DL btw.

you can try this to whiten the sclera.  step by step:

select figure. 

go to your surfaces tab, and open the surfaces sublist.  select sclera.

look at your transparency color.  the second color bar shown, under base color.

it's probably a grey or grey-blue tone.  doubleclick on the color bar.

in the color picker window that opens, look at where the color selection crosshairs are, and click down below it, on a lighter color in the same hue range.  or just click on white.

see if that works.

edited July 2020
    jukingeo said:

Update:

I had made a post above in regards to a situation that came up when moving my Skin Builder directory to another harddrive.   Now any character that I have created with Skin Builder, cannot find the files.   Sometimes, (but not all the time), Daz Studio asks me for a path and I attempted to find where the files are, but cannot find them in the new location.  At first I thought the files were being deleted, but after some more digging, I found they are being renamed.   I have many of my skins that I made with Skin Builder saved, but when I load up a character that I saved in this manner, I have noticed the path is WAY different, but I have managed to locate the file within the saved pat that I created.   So this has me wondering why Skin Builder is offering to save your own path if it is not using that path.  Instead I get different paths that the saved character or scene is attempting to use, but cannot find.

Thus,  I have found out that the files are NOT being deleted...but the paths are being renamed and and are recalled from this path instead of the one I saved in Skin Builder.  Skin Builder has this file naming option on it's Utiility tab, which is what I have been using and I can find the files using this 'stored' path, but it seems that Skin Builder doesn't make a link to this path when a character is loaded up,  but rather another one that it makes on its own.  For some reason, I can't find these file on this other path.   It is really strange how it works and it took me a long time to figure this issue out.

Now I can fix the issue IF Daz Studio asks for the file location, I can make a path to the stored saved files, but it is VERY tedious.  However, Daz doesn't always ask for the file location and just tells me that files are missing.  This is a big problem.   So in order to fix these characters,  I still need to know where these paths are located when a saved character or scene is recalled so this way I can manually re-establish the links.

I am finding this to be a huge downfall with Skin Builder as if you move its directory for any reason, you will lose your character skins.  If you saved them, like I have, then there is the arduous task of restablishing the links to the new location, but again, Daz doesn't always ask for the file location, but it will tell you what is missing.   Needless to say this isn't cool.

So what I need to know now is when you load up a character or a scene, where the paths are located that make the links to the Skin Builder files.  I have to re-establish the links manually now.   This was the information that I iniitally requested above and I need to get in there otherwise I will not be able to fix my characters.

I had also created another thread explaining the issue in more detail here:

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/416216/need-assistance-with-fixing-broken-skin-builder-paths#latest

I was told to leave a message here in this forum though and so far my first message I placed here was not answered. 

EDIT: I think it is best I speak to the develper on this one as I need a better understanding of how Skin Builder names and uses file paths so I can fix these issues.

Thank you,

Geo

Moving the texture files from source location is not recommended. It is why you define the path for them to be saved inside the script. It is the same as any other skin from any other character. You move the files from where the material preset is designed to look for it, you will get issues. Skin Builder specifically asks you where you want the texture files to be saved, what to be named, and that gets linked to the material preset you choose. You can move material preset location around, but NOT the texture files and their location. Do that, and you will have to manually link them and resave your material preset.

"I am finding this to be a huge downfall with Skin Builder as if you move its directory for any reason, you will lose your character skins.  If you saved them, like I have, then there is the arduous task of restablishing the links to the new location, but again, Daz doesn't always ask for the file location, but it will tell you what is missing.   Needless to say this isn't cool."

This isn't a downfall of the product, but how things work in general. A material preset or character is designed to look for files in a specific location. You move that around then you have to manually link it up. What you can do is move an entire content library to a new drive and link that to studio, but you cannot move only textures to a new drive and expect the links to work.

"So what I need to know now is when you load up a character or a scene, where the paths are located that make the links to the Skin Builder files."

That depends on where you saved the files. If your scene or character used the temp files which were generated and were not saved via a material preset then they have been overwritten. When using Skin Builder it uses a temp directory to build the files, a working folder so to speak. Those files in that directory gets overwritten if you build a new skin. Always save your skin as a Material preset. That makes a hard copy of the files to a location of your choice. Do not rely on the temp directory.

Post edited by Zev0 on
    Zev0 said:

Moving the texture files from source location is not recommended. It is why you define the path for them to be saved inside the script. It is the same as any other skin from any other character. You move the files from where the material preset is designed to look for it, you will get issues. Skin Builder specifically asks you where you want the texture files to be saved, what to be named, and that gets linked to the material preset you choose.

While moving the texture files around isn't recommended, I had no choice, I had to replace the hard drive because it was getting full.  For a time I had two drives on my machine in which I was moving files back and forth.  Naturally Skin Builder was looking for the files which were on the old drive.   I had saved the files within Skin Builder and had given it a specific name.   Also when built the skin on a character, I have saved the character as a scene and that worked too.   But the latter is where I am having the issue with the moved files.  The scene can no longer reference it.

Zev0 said:

You can move material preset location around, but NOT the texture files and their location. Do that, and you will have to manually link them and resave your material preset.

How do I go about this when Daz doesn't ask for the location. Many times it just tells me the files are missing and it attempts to load the character and naturally, it doesn't come out right.  Further, when I create poses, I create them from the base character scene.   So naturally they are ALL going to reference the same location.   So I need to know how to re-establish the links.   It seems I can do so and link them to the saved files that I created in Skin Builder, but it would seem that I somehow have to edit the scene file.  That is the part I don't know how to do.  Do you know how to do this?

Zev0 said:

"I am finding this to be a huge downfall with Skin Builder as if you move its directory for any reason, you will lose your character skins.  If you saved them, like I have, then there is the arduous task of restablishing the links to the new location, but again, Daz doesn't always ask for the file location, but it will tell you what is missing.   Needless to say this isn't cool."

This isn't a downfall of the product, but how things work in general. A material preset or character is designed to look for files in a specific location.

Ok, then, how come the scene in Daz studio doesn't reference the file that I created in Skin Builder?  It is referencing a file as if I didn't save it.   Once I create my own file name for the character, shouldn't Daz Studio reference it then?  That is the part that doesn't make sence and it took me a long time to figure out what is going on.  It seems that the named file is just a backup...which is better than nothing, but it certainly makes it harder to track down the files.

Zev0 said:

You move that around then you have to manually link it up. What you can do is move an entire content library to a new drive and link that to studio, but you cannot move only textures to a new drive and expect the links to work.

I have done that, but the issue is that the drive is a new location and all my saved scenes that I created using a character that was made with Skin Builder no longer work.  So that I have to fix.   Overall, I think that Skin Builder is a excellent app for Daz Studio, but this is a pretty big issue as there is no way to easily fix each instance or scene where I used that character.   The only way I can see that it could be made easier is that once the main scene is fixed if there was a way to make a preset and use that preset on the character in each scene.   At least that is one easier way I THINK I can fix the issue.

Zev0 said:

"So what I need to know now is when you load up a character or a scene, where the paths are located that make the links to the Skin Builder files."

That depends on where you saved the files. If your scene or character used the temp files which were generated and were not saved via a material preset then they have been overwritten. When using Skin Builder it uses a temp directory to build the files, a working folder so to speak. Those files in that directory gets overwritten if you build a new skin. Always save your skin as a Material preset. That makes a hard copy of the files to a location of your choice. Do not rely on the temp directory.

Hmmmm, I do know that all of my character scenes were saved.  Several in fact and I was able to go back to the saved scenes.  So by what you are saying, you can have several skin builds for several characters in the temp file?   If so that certainly explains the reason why the file names never matched up.  I managed to fix two out of five characters in the cases where Daz asked me for the file locations and naturally I just went to the saved skins that I had named and saved myself.   Since I had the character name on that file, I was able to link up each file that Daz asked for.   However, there are three characters in which Daz DIDN'T ask for the file name and just told me what is missing.

Since a scene is saved as a DSON file, then it only seems logical that I would need to somehow get into the file and look for the bad links that Daz is asking for and fix them.   I think I would have to do this for one scene only and then make a material preset and then it would be a one click operation to fix the other scenes with that character in it.

Is there a way I could fix the character links within Skin Builder and make the preset that way using my named saved files?

Thank you for your help so far, but I definitely need more information on how things work in terms of how files are saved in Skin Builder so this way I can avoid this from happening in the future and/or lessen the time in which it takes to fix the problem.

Thanks,

Geo

edited July 2020

"you can have several skin builds for several characters in the temp file?"

Yes, but if the script decides to overwrite some files in the temp directory it will happen. Hense why it is always best to save as a hard material preset where the skin texture files are saved to your specific location.

Only time skins are saved in SkinBuilder is when you tell it to save them. Do not assume just having it on character in a saved scene is considered saved if you didn't tell the script to save it. It is using the maps from the temp directory, where the files can be subjected to being overwritten.

Another thing to remember, even if you save a material preset and don't load it back on your character, it is still using the temp textures in your scene. If you save you scene in that manner it is still using the temp images. So, before saving scene, load in your material preset onto figure, then save scene. That way the skin texture images are referenced from your saved location.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • I apologize if this question has been asked before but is there an option to create a skin with no genetalia at all? 

• veenveen Posts: 132

can we please have a male version in the future?

I apologize if this question has been asked before but is there an option to create a skin with no genetalia at all? 

No..Those will have to be edited out.

• guihuo0324guihuo0324 Posts: 12

skin builder 8 An error occurred... Asking for help

Error running skin builder 8, unable to start

skin builder 8 an error occurred while restoring the file see the log file for more details

Can you send me your log please.

Zev0 said:

2020-07-19 22:42:02.001 *** Scene Cleared ***

2020-07-19 22:42:06.526 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: rCollar:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Teen%20Raven%208/rCollar_CTRLMD_N_ZRotate_n55.dsf#CTRLMD_N_ZRotate_n55?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Skin%20Folds%20HD/Crease/SFHD%20Collar%20Bend%20Up%20Right%20Crease.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:06.526 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: lCollar:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Teen%20Raven%208/lCollar_CTRLMD_N_ZRotate_55.dsf#CTRLMD_N_ZRotate_55?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Skin%20Folds%20HD/Crease/SFHD%20Collar%20Bend%20Up%20Left%20Crease.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:06.736 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Aging%20Morphs%208/Jaw%20Side%20Smoother.dsf#Jaw%20Smoother?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Aging%20Morphs%208/CTRLMD_N_Value_1_AM_Z.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:06.841 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Mei%20Lin%208/CTRLMeiLin8.dsf#CTRLMeiLin8?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/SilverRaziel/Hinako/CTRLHinako.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:07.042 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Raiya/Frida/FHMFrida.dsf#FHMFrida?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Raiya/Frida/CTRLFrida.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:08.032 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Mrs%20Chow%208/FHMMrsChow8.dsf#FHMMrsChow8?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/OziChick/Lihua/Lihua%20Head.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:08.040 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Mrs%20Chow%208/FBMMrsChow8.dsf#FBMMrsChow8?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/OziChick/Lihua/Lihua%20Body.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:08.042 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Meipex/Stereo%20Love/SL_Hips%20Bend%20Crease.dsf#SL_Hips%20Bend%20Crease?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Meipex/Stereo%20Love/Presets/SL_Muscular%201.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:08.042 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Meipex/Stereo%20Love/SL_Love%20Handles.dsf#SL_Love%20Handles?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Meipex/Stereo%20Love/Presets/SL_Inverted.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:08.042 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Meipex/Stereo%20Love/SL_Love%20Handles.dsf#SL_Love%20Handles?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Meipex/Stereo%20Love/Presets/SL_Hourglass%207.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:08.043 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Meipex/Stereo%20Love/SL_Hips%20Bend%20Crease.dsf#SL_Hips%20Bend%20Crease?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Meipex/Stereo%20Love/Presets/SL_Hourglass%207.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:08.043 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Meipex/Stereo%20Love/SL_Love%20Handles.dsf#SL_Love%20Handles?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Meipex/Stereo%20Love/Presets/SL_Hourglass%206.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:08.043 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Meipex/Stereo%20Love/SL_Hips%20Bend%20Crease.dsf#SL_Hips%20Bend%20Crease?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Meipex/Stereo%20Love/Presets/SL_Hourglass%206.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:08.043 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Meipex/Stereo%20Love/SL_Hips%20Bend%20Crease.dsf#SL_Hips%20Bend%20Crease?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Meipex/Stereo%20Love/Presets/SL_Hourglass%204.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:08.044 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Meipex/Stereo%20Love/SL_Hips%20Bend%20Crease.dsf#SL_Hips%20Bend%20Crease?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Meipex/Stereo%20Love/Presets/SL_Hourglass%203.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:08.044 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Meipex/Stereo%20Love/SL_Hips%20Bend%20Crease.dsf#SL_Hips%20Bend%20Crease?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Meipex/Stereo%20Love/Presets/SL_Hourglass%202.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:08.044 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Meipex/Stereo%20Love/SL_Hips%20Bend%20Crease.dsf#SL_Hips%20Bend%20Crease?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Meipex/Stereo%20Love/Presets/SL_Hourglass%201.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:08.465 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Mabel%208/FHMMabel8.dsf#FHMMabel8?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/FWSA/Ethel/FHM-FWSAEthel.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:08.465 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Mabel%208/FBMMabel8.dsf#FBMMabel8?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/FWSA/Ethel/FBM-FWSAEthel.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:08.481 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Mrs%20Chow%208/FHMMrsChow8.dsf#FHMMrsChow8?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Emrys/Tao/FHM-E3DTao.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:08.497 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Mrs%20Chow%208/FBMMrsChow8.dsf#FBMMrsChow8?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Emrys/Tao/FBM-E3DTao.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:08.512 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLConcentrate_HD.dsf#eCTRLConcentrate?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/EmmaAndJordi/EJ%20Midori%20Expressions/10%20EJ%20Midori%20Expression.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:08.512 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLConcentrate_HD.dsf#eCTRLConcentrate?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/EmmaAndJordi/EJ%20Midori%20Expressions/09%20EJ%20Midori%20Expression.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:08.512 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLPleased_HD.dsf#eCTRLPleased?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/EmmaAndJordi/EJ%20Midori%20Expressions/08%20EJ%20Midori%20Expression.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:08.512 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLConcentrate_HD.dsf#eCTRLConcentrate?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/EmmaAndJordi/EJ%20Midori%20Expressions/08%20EJ%20Midori%20Expression.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:08.512 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLConcentrate_HD.dsf#eCTRLConcentrate?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/EmmaAndJordi/EJ%20Midori%20Expressions/07%20EJ%20Midori%20Expression.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:08.512 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLExcitement_HD.dsf#eCTRLExcitement?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/EmmaAndJordi/EJ%20Midori%20Expressions/06%20EJ%20Midori%20Expression.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:08.512 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLConcentrate_HD.dsf#eCTRLConcentrate?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/EmmaAndJordi/EJ%20Midori%20Expressions/05%20EJ%20Midori%20Expression.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:08.512 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLExcitement_HD.dsf#eCTRLExcitement?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/EmmaAndJordi/EJ%20Midori%20Expressions/01%20EJ%20Midori%20Expression.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:08.512 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLWink_HD.dsf#eCTRLWink?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/EmmaAndJordi/EJ%20Midori/MCMWinkEJMidori.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:08.512 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLSilly_HD.dsf#eCTRLSilly?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/EmmaAndJordi/EJ%20Midori/MCMSillyEJMidori.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:08.512 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLScream_HD.dsf#eCTRLScream?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/EmmaAndJordi/EJ%20Midori/MCMScreamEJMidori.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:08.512 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLRage_HD.dsf#eCTRLRage?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/EmmaAndJordi/EJ%20Midori/MCMRageEJMidori.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:08.512 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLPain_HD.dsf#eCTRLPain?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/EmmaAndJordi/EJ%20Midori/MCMPainEJMidori.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:08.512 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLFierce_HD.dsf#eCTRLFierce?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/EmmaAndJordi/EJ%20Midori/MCMFierceEJMidori.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:08.512 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLBereft_HD.dsf#eCTRLBereft?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/EmmaAndJordi/EJ%20Midori/MCMBereftEJMidori.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:08.542 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLWink_HD.dsf#eCTRLWink?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/EmmaAndJordi/EJ%20Daisy/MCMEJMalmorda_Wink.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:08.542 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLRage_HD.dsf#eCTRLRage?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/EmmaAndJordi/EJ%20Daisy/MCMEJMalmorda_Rage.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:08.542 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLPain_HD.dsf#eCTRLPain?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/EmmaAndJordi/EJ%20Daisy/MCMEJMalmorda_Pain.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:08.542 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLFierce_HD.dsf#eCTRLFierce?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/EmmaAndJordi/EJ%20Daisy/MCMEJMalmorda_Fierce.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:08.543 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLBereft_HD.dsf#eCTRLBereft?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/EmmaAndJordi/EJ%20Daisy/MCMEJMalmorda_Bereft.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:08.543 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLWink_HD.dsf#eCTRLWink?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/EmmaAndJordi/EJ%20Daisy/MCMEJDaisyWink.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:08.543 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLPain_HD.dsf#eCTRLPain?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/EmmaAndJordi/EJ%20Daisy/MCMEJDaisyPain.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:08.582 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/zoro_d/Kitten/Genitalia/%21Tight%20Vagina.dsf#%21Tight%20Vagina?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Elianeck/Francis/FHMFrancis.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:08.582 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/zoro_d/Kitten/Genitalia/%21Tight%20Vagina.dsf#%21Tight%20Vagina?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Elianeck/Francis/FBMFrancis.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:11.341 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf#FBMVictoria7_v1?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Xameva_and_Meipe/XandM_UltimateBreastMorphs/XandM_Victoria7_Sm7_Cor.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:11.341 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf#FBMVictoria7_v1?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Xameva_and_Meipe/XandM_UltimateBreastMorphs/XandM_Victoria7_Corrector.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:11.341 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf#FBMVictoria7_v1?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Xameva_and_Meipe/XandM_UltimateBreastMorphs/XandM_Victoria7_Cor9.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:11.341 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf#FBMVictoria7_v1?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Xameva_and_Meipe/XandM_UltimateBreastMorphs/XandM_Victoria7_Cor8.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:11.341 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf#FBMVictoria7_v1?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Xameva_and_Meipe/XandM_UltimateBreastMorphs/XandM_Victoria7_Cor7.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:11.341 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf#FBMVictoria7_v1?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Xameva_and_Meipe/XandM_UltimateBreastMorphs/XandM_Victoria7_Cor6.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:11.341 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf#FBMVictoria7_v1?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Xameva_and_Meipe/XandM_UltimateBreastMorphs/XandM_Victoria7_Cor5.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:11.341 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf#FBMVictoria7_v1?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Xameva_and_Meipe/XandM_UltimateBreastMorphs/XandM_Victoria7_Cor4.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:11.341 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf#FBMVictoria7_v1?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Xameva_and_Meipe/XandM_UltimateBreastMorphs/XandM_Victoria7_Cor3.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:11.341 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf#FBMVictoria7_v1?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Xameva_and_Meipe/XandM_UltimateBreastMorphs/XandM_Victoria7_Cor2.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:11.341 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf#FBMVictoria7_v1?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Xameva_and_Meipe/XandM_UltimateBreastMorphs/XandM_Victoria7_Cor16.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:11.341 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf#FBMVictoria7_v1?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Xameva_and_Meipe/XandM_UltimateBreastMorphs/XandM_Victoria7_Cor15.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:11.341 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf#FBMVictoria7_v1?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Xameva_and_Meipe/XandM_UltimateBreastMorphs/XandM_Victoria7_Cor14.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:11.341 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf#FBMVictoria7_v1?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Xameva_and_Meipe/XandM_UltimateBreastMorphs/XandM_Victoria7_Cor13.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:11.341 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf#FBMVictoria7_v1?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Xameva_and_Meipe/XandM_UltimateBreastMorphs/XandM_Victoria7_Cor12.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:11.341 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf#FBMVictoria7_v1?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Xameva_and_Meipe/XandM_UltimateBreastMorphs/XandM_Victoria7_Cor11.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:11.341 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf#FBMVictoria7_v1?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Xameva_and_Meipe/XandM_UltimateBreastMorphs/XandM_Victoria7_Cor10.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:11.341 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf#FBMVictoria7_v1?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Xameva_and_Meipe/XandM_UltimateBreastMorphs/XandM_V7_ShoulderCor7_R.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:11.341 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf#FBMVictoria7_v1?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Xameva_and_Meipe/XandM_UltimateBreastMorphs/XandM_V7_ShoulderCor7_L.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:11.341 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf#FBMVictoria7_v1?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Xameva_and_Meipe/XandM_UltimateBreastMorphs/XandM_V7_ShoulderCor6_R.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:11.341 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf#FBMVictoria7_v1?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Xameva_and_Meipe/XandM_UltimateBreastMorphs/XandM_V7_ShoulderCor6_L.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:11.341 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf#FBMVictoria7_v1?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Xameva_and_Meipe/XandM_UltimateBreastMorphs/XandM_V7_ShoulderCor5_R.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:11.341 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf#FBMVictoria7_v1?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Xameva_and_Meipe/XandM_UltimateBreastMorphs/XandM_V7_ShoulderCor5_L.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:11.341 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf#FBMVictoria7_v1?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Xameva_and_Meipe/XandM_UltimateBreastMorphs/XandM_V7_ShoulderCor4_R.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:11.341 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf#FBMVictoria7_v1?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Xameva_and_Meipe/XandM_UltimateBreastMorphs/XandM_V7_ShoulderCor4_L.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:11.341 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf#FBMVictoria7_v1?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Xameva_and_Meipe/XandM_UltimateBreastMorphs/XandM_V7_ShoulderCor3_R.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:11.341 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf#FBMVictoria7_v1?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Xameva_and_Meipe/XandM_UltimateBreastMorphs/XandM_V7_ShoulderCor3_L.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:11.341 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf#FBMVictoria7_v1?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Xameva_and_Meipe/XandM_UltimateBreastMorphs/XandM_V7_ShoulderCor2_R.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:11.341 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf#FBMVictoria7_v1?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Xameva_and_Meipe/XandM_UltimateBreastMorphs/XandM_V7_ShoulderCor2_L.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:11.341 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf#FBMVictoria7_v1?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Xameva_and_Meipe/XandM_UltimateBreastMorphs/XandM_V7_ShoulderCor1_R.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:11.341 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf#FBMVictoria7_v1?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Xameva_and_Meipe/XandM_UltimateBreastMorphs/XandM_V7_ShoulderCor1_L.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:11.357 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5818): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/3D%20Universe/G8FFawne/CTRL3duG8FFawne.dsf#CTRL3duG8FFawne?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/3D%20Universe/G8FFawne/MCM3duFawneFitSandals.dsf

Zev0 said:

2020-07-19 22:42:11.522 Begin Loading Character Addons...

2020-07-19 22:42:12.008 File loaded in 0 min 0.4 sec.

2020-07-19 22:42:12.008 加载文件: Genesis 8 Female Eyelashes.duf

2020-07-19 22:42:12.037 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.

2020-07-19 22:42:12.039 加载文件: PHMMouthRealism_HD_div2.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:12.110 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.

2020-07-19 22:42:12.128 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.

2020-07-19 22:42:12.128 加载文件: FHM-ISTAkoulina.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:12.147 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.

2020-07-19 22:42:12.147 加载文件: FBM-ISTAkoulina.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:12.148 加载文件: FBMHeight.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:12.148 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.

2020-07-19 22:42:12.148 加载文件: PBMNavel.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:12.148 加载文件: PHMEyelashesLengthUpper.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:12.148 加载文件: PHMEyelashesLengthLower.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:12.148 加载文件: PHMEyelashesCurl.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:12.195 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.

2020-07-19 22:42:12.195 加载文件: PHMEyelashesLengthUpper.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:12.195 加载文件: PHMEyelashesLengthLower.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:12.195 加载文件: PHMEyelashesCurl.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:12.211 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.

2020-07-19 22:42:12.211 加载文件: PHMEyelashesExpand.dsf

2020-07-19 22:42:12.365 File loaded in 0 min 0.0 sec.

2020-07-19 22:42:12.365 加载文件: Akoulina Eyelashes.duf

2020-07-19 22:42:12.381 Finished Loading Character Addons

2020-07-19 22:42:12.411 File loaded in 0 min 10.4 sec.

2020-07-19 22:42:12.411 加载文件: Akoulina.duf

2020-07-19 22:42:13.317 Loaded image ISTAkoulinaToeNailsDefault_1003.jpg

2020-07-19 22:42:13.410 Loaded image ISTAkoulinaEyes_02_1007.jpg

2020-07-19 22:42:13.591 Loaded image ISTAkoulinaFingerNailsDefault_1004.jpg

2020-07-19 22:42:13.894 Loaded image ISTAkoulinaArm_1002.jpg

2020-07-19 22:42:14.096 Loaded image ISTAkoulinaMouth_1005.jpg

2020-07-19 22:42:14.401 Loaded image ISTAkoulinaLeg_1003.jpg

2020-07-19 22:42:14.721 Loaded image ISTAkoulinaFace_1003.jpg

2020-07-19 22:42:14.989 Loaded image ISTAkoulinaTorso_1003.jpg

2020-07-19 22:42:15.227 Loaded image ISTAkoulinaEyeSocket_1002.jpg

2020-07-19 22:42:15.427 Loaded image ISTAkoulinaEyesSOC_1007.jpg

2020-07-19 22:42:15.663 Loaded image ISTAkoulinaEyeLashes01_1008.jpg

2020-07-19 22:43:10.928 Loading script: D:/DAZ UP/People/Genesis 8 Female/Materials/Skin Builder 8/Skin Builder 8.dse

2020-07-19 22:43:10.959 WARNING: Script Error: Line 57

2020-07-19 22:43:10.959 WARNING: ReferenceError: Can't find variable: Color

2020-07-19 22:43:10.959 WARNING: Stack Trace:

<anonymous>()@D:/DAZ UP/People/Genesis 8 Female/Materials/Skin Builder 8/Skin Builder 8.dse:57

2020-07-19 22:43:10.959 Error in script execution: D:/DAZ UP/People/Genesis 8 Female/Materials/Skin Builder 8/Skin Builder 8.dse

edited July 2020

Ok Studio doesnt play well with "加载文件" characters in file naming. Can you try on a skin or character that is named normally without special characters? Does the Script work then?

Post edited by Zev0 on
    Nothing can't be used
  • ArimerisArimeris Posts: 2

Hello, I have a question regarding the Skin Builder, more specifically the maps it creates, and I hope this is the right place to ask.

First off, I really like this product, if the creator is reading, thanks a lot!

Second, my actual question... I would like to use scars from https://www.daz3d.com/lie-body-scars-for-genesis-3--8-females, but the first step of that is to add an empty "height"/"displacement" and/or "normal" map but only if the skin doesn't have one already. I already went to the location where my actual skin builder files are saved and I saw that almost all body parts have 4 maps, with the file names ending with: no letter, B, S, and SSS.jpg. The problem is, I have no idea what any of this means since I have no idea of such textures or anything (I apologize in advance if I use terms incorrectly). Now, my actual question is: Does the Skin Builder create "height"/"displacement" and/or "normal" maps and if so, what are they called, how do I recognize them? Perhaps someone could also tell me, like generally, what the 4 map types from the skin builder mean, maybe that could help me in the future. (I hope I will understand the answer since, again, I have very little knowledge is textures and such.)

edited July 2020

Hi. The only "height map" Skin Builder uses uses is Bump Maps. We didn't add normals because with all the overlays we could not blend normal map details together onto a single mat. I would build a skin with Skin Builder, add basic normal maps from another skin set into the normals channel if the LIE Scar product requires it, then apply the scars onto that and then save the skin via SkinBuilder. Some Daz characters have an add normal maps button in materials, that should fill in the normals channel with maps. 

So in summary -

- Build skin with Skin Builder then close it

- Apply normal maps from another characters skin - daz 0's all have these

- Apply LIE scars

- Open Skin Builder again

- Save skin via skin builder as material preset

Hope that helps.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • ArimerisArimeris Posts: 2

Thanks so far, but what are "daz 0's"? My guess was the Base Materials that come with DAZ Studio, but there is only an option to "Base MAT All Maps", I couldn't find normal maps only.

• Daz Originals, items that list Daz as one of the vendors.

edited July 2020

Ye mainly characters that have an 8 in the name. Those are ones Daz releases. The ones found in pro bundles etc. Most with the option to load in normal maps only which can be used on any skin set.

Capture.JPG
    768 x 213 - 21K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • vagansvagans Posts: 422
    edited July 2020

Having a strange problem with a new character skin as the base before using SB8. For this material set only, applying anything in SB8 results in the skin changing in texture view but in iray preview there's no changes. For some reason with this skin material, it's not changing the Translucency Color for the Torso, Arm, Leg or Face. The Base is changing and if I change the Translucency Color to the same image as the Base then it displays fine.

A few more tests and it seems to be an issue with materials where the Translucency Color image is different than the Base Color image. When they're both using the same source image then it works fine.

Post edited by vagans on
    edited July 2020

What Character skin is this? Skin Builder works best with skin that follow the Daz Iray shader. If a skin set uses some custom entries or channels in the shader then it becomes problematic. What you can do is change that skins shader to a more standardized one and try again.

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited July 2020

They're standard Iray skin shaders, no extra channels that I can see. The characters I'm having the issue with are Aurora and Bliss by Tempesta3d from Rendo, but I'm having the same issue with Babina 8. I believe it's due to the Transluceny Weight being high (0.9 in these cases) and a different Translucency Color image than Base Color image. Since that Translucency image isn't being modified as well, the changes to the Base Color image aren't really showing through.

Post edited by vagans on
    What are you trying to add to the skin inside SkinBuilder?
    edited July 2020
    Zev0 said:
    What are you trying to add to the skin inside SkinBuilder?

Tanlines for this particular issue. But the same problem occurs if I'm changing the skin tones as well.

Post edited by vagans on