Not To Worry, Friend, "There's Always Another Sale™"

L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 7,848
edited October 2017 in The Commons

Just thought I'd get it started. We can always modify the title.

Post edited by L'Adair on
«134567100

Comments

  • L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 7,848
    Novica said:

    Um, what the heck is going on with Orders in My Account? Six of the last seven of mine say CLOSED!  (and they're not.) They should say completed. Check yours?   I never go to the Orders page, so don't know how long it's been that way.


    I just checked my Orders page. All of my orders show up as Complete. Did you return anything in any of those orders?

  • TGSNTTGSNT Posts: 975
    edited October 2017

    How about:

    "Midnight sales madness, gone by morning sadness, keep quiet 'bout these glitches ‘cause snitches get stiches!"

    Post edited by TGSNT on
  • L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 7,848
    NSFW said:

    How about:

    "Midnight sales madness, gone by morning sadness, keep quiet 'bout these glitches ‘cause snitches get stiches!"

    Other than the bit about stitiches, that's spot on, and too funny! lol

     

  • TGSNTTGSNT Posts: 975

    Yeah, I thought it was a bit too aggressive for this place, but there aren't too many safe words that rhyme with glitches (my first choice was far worse)

  • TGSNTTGSNT Posts: 975

    Okay, minor change..

    "Midnight sales madness, gone by morning sadness, keep quiet 'bout these glitches and enjoy the Daz riches"

  • FinlaenaFinlaena Posts: 569

    Oh wow, did anyone get the orange banner for the additional discount on the Assembly Line Pose Automation Kit

    That's pretty sweet. Thanks, RiverSoft Art!

  • dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,127

    Midnight madness, sales sadness, glitches to riches, ask us.  

  • RiverSoftArtRiverSoftArt Posts: 2,837
    Finlaena said:

    Oh wow, did anyone get the orange banner for the additional discount on the Assembly Line Pose Automation Kit

    That's pretty sweet. Thanks, RiverSoft Art!

    You're welcome!

  • I like the unsafe version. :) 

  • No orange banners for me lately. The last one was, "Hey, you remember we made a bunch of stuff PC+? You should buy some of it!" 

    And... it worked... I did buy some of it. 

    frown

  • N_R ArtsN_R Arts Posts: 581

    I hope FaceGen is on sale again soon (i.e. before the PC+ Sale). I'm pretty mad that I missed it over the weekend.

  • Orpheus13Orpheus13 Posts: 274

    I hope FaceGen is on sale again soon (i.e. before the PC+ Sale). I'm pretty mad that I missed it over the weekend.

    Any idea when the PC+ sale starts ? And from what we know from previous years should there be discounted artists during it or not ?

  • HavosHavos Posts: 3,922
    Orpheus13 said:

    I hope FaceGen is on sale again soon (i.e. before the PC+ Sale). I'm pretty mad that I missed it over the weekend.

    Any idea when the PC+ sale starts ? And from what we know from previous years should there be discounted artists during it or not ?

    My guess is it will start in around 10 days or so, but we can only speculate. The last couple of years the Daz Original discount went up to 40% during the PC+ sale, and as always there was many other promotions to getting even greater discounts on DOs. There is normally 1 PC+ item released each day, but the majority of the new releases are, as normal, PA releases. I suspect these will also be offered at a higher than usual discount (I think they were last year), and the back catalogue for PAs releasing that day will also be given a discount, but there is no certainty that things will be the same this year.

  • Lawyer hat:  That's ™, not © wink

    Agree that should be part of the thread title, as it lets even newbies know what the thread is about.

  • NovicaNovica Posts: 20,579
    edited October 2017
    L'Adair said:
    Novica said:

    Um, what the heck is going on with Orders in My Account? Six of the last seven of mine say CLOSED!  (and they're not.) They should say completed. Check yours?   I never go to the Orders page, so don't know how long it's been that way.


    I just checked my Orders page. All of my orders show up as Complete. Did you return anything in any of those orders?

    I had edited shortly after posting and explained it, guess you didn't see it as a new thread was made.  I looked at the orders and it was when the cart was glitching and not processing orders. I had waited five minutes and checked my emails and orders, nothing was showing up, so I tried again. It apparently did duplicate orders. So Daz canceled the orders like they told us they would. I did check the credit card, and only one charge each was made, so that was good! 

    Post edited by Novica on
  • L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 7,848

    Lawyer hat:  That's ™, not © wink

    Agree that should be part of the thread title, as it lets even newbies know what the thread is about.

    LOL... I couldn't find the ™ in Character Map, so I went with ©.

  • L'Adair said:

    Lawyer hat:  That's ™, not © wink

    Agree that should be part of the thread title, as it lets even newbies know what the thread is about.

    LOL... I couldn't find the ™ in Character Map, so I went with ©.

    Yeah - for some reason © is near ® but ™ is a lot further down, above the arrows.  Not to worry friend, there's always another edit wink

  • L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 7,848
    L'Adair said:

    Lawyer hat:  That's ™, not © wink

    Agree that should be part of the thread title, as it lets even newbies know what the thread is about.

    LOL... I couldn't find the ™ in Character Map, so I went with ©.

    Yeah - for some reason © is near ® but ™ is a lot further down, above the arrows.  Not to worry friend, there's always another edit wink

    LOL... Yep. Always.

  • jakibluejakiblue Posts: 5,904
    edited October 2017

    hmmm ironman13 is in the mega fastgrab but doesn't have correct discounts. And JackTomalin is listed twice in the megafastgrab ("Jack Tomalin! So Damn Good, He's Worth Two Listings!") laugh

    @chohole @richardhaseltine can you report please? laugh

    Post edited by jakiblue on
  • Did someone say "Midnight madness" ???

  • RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,748

    The title of this thread evokes the mental image of a whimsical little fairy companion with the classical pink tutu, taped-on wings, and cheap star-topped wand telling us that before flying off with a "Wheeeeeeee~" XD

  • LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,719
    edited October 2017

    So I'm not even getting today's sale. Why are they doing winter stuff on October 6th? And who is this incredible character across the header? Can't seem to find her or the product she pertains to anywhere on the sales page: 

    Winter queen.JPG
    734 x 642 - 67K
    Post edited by Llynara on
  • jakibluejakiblue Posts: 5,904
    edited October 2017

    that image is from the daz galleries: https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/384911/

    It's relation to the sale is that it uses the old Frostbite character and headgear, for V4, who is one of the free winter items if you buy a debut or still new release from teh sale. 

    DAZ takes images from teh galleries here to use in their advertising. edit: and apparently they change them up a bit too, by adding those fancy swirls across it.... 

    and the polar bear cub image on the left of the banner is blackdog1966's image from the galleries: https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/351061/ which uses AM's Polar Bear Cub, and AM is in the 'featured artists' catalogue. 

    Llynara said:

    So I'm not even getting today's sale. Why are they doing winter stuff on October 6th? And who is this incredible character across the header? Can't seem to find her or the product she pertains to anywhere on the sales page: 

     

    Post edited by jakiblue on
  • sueyasueya Posts: 409
    Havos said:
    Orpheus13 said:

    I hope FaceGen is on sale again soon (i.e. before the PC+ Sale). I'm pretty mad that I missed it over the weekend.

    Any idea when the PC+ sale starts ? And from what we know from previous years should there be discounted artists during it or not ?

    My guess is it will start in around 10 days or so, but we can only speculate. The last couple of years the Daz Original discount went up to 40% during the PC+ sale, and as always there was many other promotions to getting even greater discounts on DOs. There is normally 1 PC+ item released each day, but the majority of the new releases are, as normal, PA releases. I suspect these will also be offered at a higher than usual discount (I think they were last year), and the back catalogue for PAs releasing that day will also be given a discount, but there is no certainty that things will be the same this year.

    Is the price of PC+ membership likely to be discounted during the sale? My membership is due to expire next week and I would prefer to renew at a lower price.

  • LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,719

    Ah, thanks.I didn't see the character as one of the free items because I already own her. All I could see was one polar bear in the Winter freeze free items, LOL.

    That's a really gorgeous image!

  • jakibluejakiblue Posts: 5,904

    the polar bear in the winter freeze items isn't the bear used in the polar bear image on the banner tho - it's from Alessandro_AM's polar bear cubs product.  

    Llynara said:

    Ah, thanks.I didn't see the character as one of the free items because I already own her. All I could see was one polar bear in the Winter freeze free items, LOL.

    That's a really gorgeous image!

     

  • LeanaLeana Posts: 4,826
    sueya said:
    Havos said:
    Orpheus13 said:

    I hope FaceGen is on sale again soon (i.e. before the PC+ Sale). I'm pretty mad that I missed it over the weekend.

    Any idea when the PC+ sale starts ? And from what we know from previous years should there be discounted artists during it or not ?

    My guess is it will start in around 10 days or so, but we can only speculate. The last couple of years the Daz Original discount went up to 40% during the PC+ sale, and as always there was many other promotions to getting even greater discounts on DOs. There is normally 1 PC+ item released each day, but the majority of the new releases are, as normal, PA releases. I suspect these will also be offered at a higher than usual discount (I think they were last year), and the back catalogue for PAs releasing that day will also be given a discount, but there is no certainty that things will be the same this year.

    Is the price of PC+ membership likely to be discounted during the sale? My membership is due to expire next week and I would prefer to renew at a lower price.

    Yes, there's a good chance there will be discounts on the membership at some point during the sale.

  • AtiAti Posts: 6,574

    So, this thread is our new home now? laugh

  • Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,012

    Yeah, this is now weird. Where's all the GORE and HORROR?

    I find it almost laughable that bduring the happy summer months Daz was pushing demon-thing after demon-thing from morphs to charactwers to suits to rites to sets to.....oh my!

    BUT NOW - Halloween is upon us and there's been 1 themed sale.

    You gotta be kidding.

    Some things have deadlines so if you're printing stuff up, invitations/cards/posters/flyers etc you need to roll stuff out now. Submit art(s) now.

    I have no idea why there isn't related content being pushed HARD for the whole month- 

    If it was me, (and it's not) EVERY HALLOWEEN ITEM would be on 30% sale Now and additional sales throughout the month,

    Combinations....

    Themes....

    Classic movie monsters (old stuff)

    Zombie (all the 800 Walking Dead products)

    Monsters/creatures/poses

    Almost every vendor has something creepuy in their stash...

    Houses....freebies should be candy....trick or treating baskets....

    Costumes....

    Masks.......

    I just don't get it.....

    Brushes hello RON Deviney- smoke, fog..dead trees......

    ------------

    The crossers in us, would be getting the monsters and costumes for superhero stuffs.....

    Put the Alien stiff for Sci-Fi heads.....

    Eh, you get what I'm saying......

  • Ati said:

    So, this thread is our new home now? laugh

    I guess so. I thought the mods would split off the old thread but they just closed it instead.

This discussion has been closed.