[Released] LAMH2Iray Catalyzer: 1.8 update available [Commercial]

1121314151618»

Comments

• 3D-GHDesign3D-GHDesign Posts: 551
    edited September 2020

I recently had to reinstall DS. Today I worked with the snow leopard. I saved the scene and later noticed I still didn't install LAMH and Catalyzer. I downloaded the latest ones, LAMH 2019 09 13 and Catalyzer 2020 02 07 However when I installed them, I couldn't load the catalyzer snow leopard. none of them. At once I could load one but when I tried to render with catlyzer, it crashed. After every time I tried to load them into the scene, DS crashed :( I use the 4.12.2.7 DS Publishing Build I can render the dForce one, but I would prefer the LAMH fur because it is always much better.

I tried many times, at once I could load the clumped one too and used the safe mode in catalyzer, it didn't crash immadiately, but didn't respond through 20 minutes so I ended task ... After I tried with the latest public build and it was rendered .. .slow, but at least I saw it. 

Is this mean this Catalyzer works only with the public build or only my DS Publishing build is acting weird. (btw I LOOOOVE the leopard ... too)

Edit .. .I was so happy that I could render the leopard, so I opened the scene I wanted to render I tried to laod the leopard (clumped fur) and again .. instant crash ... even if I used the Public build where I could render it before in an epmpty scene :(

Post edited by 3D-GHDesign on
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 1,622

Did you have render optimization set to 'memory' and on the Iray Catalyzer tab tick 'safe mode'? Those were crucial if I remember correct to when I did the snow leopard. But I suggest checking some of the back thread, as folks had some issues with him that were addressed.

• 3D-GHDesign3D-GHDesign Posts: 551
    edited September 2020

As I know optimization is for instancing only. But doesn't matter because the main problem is that DS instantly crash when I try to load into a scene if it is not empty. After I loaded the leopard at first, created the scene, tried to render via catalyzer and daz studio didn't responding ( yes, I set optimization to memory and I used safe mode)

Edit ... now I used the same method in the Public build and finally it was rendered .. really slowly, but at least rendered.

Post edited by 3D-GHDesign on
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 1,622

Check out this thread which was for the snow leopard itself. I think that is where the issues were discussed and you may find what you need there. Or the PA may be able to help you.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/417696/in-store-now-felidae-by-am-snow-leopard/p1https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/417696/in-store-now-felidae-by-am-snow-leopard/p1