[Released] LAMH2Iray Catalyzer: 1.8 update available [Commercial]

Comments

• dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723
    Thank you! I'll be in touch. I've had a bear of a day, so a render with your new bear seems appropriate. :)
  • nowefgnowefg Posts: 557
    nowefg said:

Looking at this update thread, I went to the download page, and found this. Looks like two entries for Win 64, and one unspecified. Anyone know which is correct or if I need to download all three?

I honestly have no idea why you have 3 separate downloads, in any case the one I have it's 2.8MB, so I'd say the first one. Once done, follow the instructions in the manual to activate it (or see here: https://www.alessandromastronardi.com/blog/lamh2iray-catalyzer/) and check you have latest version 1.7.

Thanks. I already have Catalyzer, and was just wanting to update to the latest version.  I'll go with the first, as you say, and see what happens.

• nowefg said:
    nowefg said:

Looking at this update thread, I went to the download page, and found this. Looks like two entries for Win 64, and one unspecified. Anyone know which is correct or if I need to download all three?

I honestly have no idea why you have 3 separate downloads, in any case the one I have it's 2.8MB, so I'd say the first one. Once done, follow the instructions in the manual to activate it (or see here: https://www.alessandromastronardi.com/blog/lamh2iray-catalyzer/) and check you have latest version 1.7.

Thanks. I already have Catalyzer, and was just wanting to update to the latest version.  I'll go with the first, as you say, and see what happens.

The two Catalyzer installers have been renamed, one is for the Documentation, and one for the plugin files itself. So you can install them both and all should be good.

• Hello. I'm lost !!

I purchased your amazing polar bear, the LAMH free, the LAMH complete and finally the LAMH2iRay catalizer
    but finally i can't render my Bear in the Cata !! I read the post and reinstall the beast !… and i can't find a Catalyzer polar bear in my content Library

Where am i wrong ?

• Arah3D said:

I just purchased the LAMH Catalyzer and I have the free version of LAMH, but every time I try to render with the Catalyzer I get the message, "There are no Catalyzer Compliant Objects to Render. Please use the standard Daz Studio Render Button" I am using Alessandro's LAMH wolf and fox and neither has worked. Before I started I put in the serial number and restarted the program and still nothing. What exactly am I doing wrong?

I think you just need to download and install the model updates. Use the DIM to uninstall wolf and fox, download and reinstall them. After that you should find the Catalyzer dedicated versions in the content library.

Hello and Happy New Year to all of you furryguys !!
    Please AM ?… Does any Catalyzer options exist for your polar bear ?
    I reinstalled it three times and still impossible to render it with Catalyzer !…… :-((

• Bohu Tohu said:
    Arah3D said:

I just purchased the LAMH Catalyzer and I have the free version of LAMH, but every time I try to render with the Catalyzer I get the message, "There are no Catalyzer Compliant Objects to Render. Please use the standard Daz Studio Render Button" I am using Alessandro's LAMH wolf and fox and neither has worked. Before I started I put in the serial number and restarted the program and still nothing. What exactly am I doing wrong?

I think you just need to download and install the model updates. Use the DIM to uninstall wolf and fox, download and reinstall them. After that you should find the Catalyzer dedicated versions in the content library.

Hello and Happy New Year to all of you furryguys !!
    Please AM ?… Does any Catalyzer options exist for your polar bear ?
    I reinstalled it three times and still impossible to render it with Catalyzer !…… :-((

Hello, no sorry there is no Catalyzer fur for the Polar Bear, it's an old model that comes as a Poser .cr2 asset with LAMH fur. I'm however making a new and better polar bear, shouldn't take too long before it's available.

• Arah3D said:
    Hello, no sorry there is no Catalyzer fur for the Polar Bear, it's an old model that comes as a Poser .cr2 asset with LAMH fur. I'm however making a new and better polar bear, shouldn't take too long before it's available.

Thx !! i was afraid to be stupid or completely uncompetent !!!!
    Do you think that this update will be available before february or march ? i'm preparing videos for the spectacle of a friend musician (a kind of opera rock…) and your polar bear should be present like a "pseudo hologram"
    I will be happy to show you the result when it will be finished…

• Bohu Tohu said:
    Arah3D said:

Thx !! i was afraid to be stupid or completely uncompetent !!!!
    Do you think that this update will be available before february or march ? i'm preparing videos for the spectacle of a friend musician (a kind of opera rock…) and your polar bear should be present like a "pseudo hologram"
    I will be happy to show you the result when it will be finished…

No no, ain't your fault! About the polar bear, cannot make any promises... I'll try to complete it ASAP (it's the first one on my list), but no promises...

• artd3Dartd3D Posts: 165

As you can see from this picture I am getting this error message everytime I try to render this scene.

I have both plugins which are showing green. Anyone have an Idea what the problem is? I have upgraded the DAz Big cat2 and the 1.7 version of LAMH2catalyzer.

• @artd3D that is the LAMH version, not the Catalyzer one. Using the DAZ Install Manager, uninstall the Big Cat2, delete the package, and then download and install again. That will give you all the items, Catalyzer too. See image below...

sshot-1.jpg
    832 x 1426 - 148K
  • artd3Dartd3D Posts: 165

Thanks AM, that was my problem, I was loading the LAMH figure instead of the Iray figure.

• SamanthieSamanthie Posts: 308

I recently purchased the plugin and noticed the hair length slider doesn't go lower than 100%. I think that the fur is too long on the tiger and would like to shorten it a bit but can't. Is the fur length slider supposed to be at 100% and above only or do I need to reinstall? Thanks.

• Samanthie said:

I recently purchased the plugin and noticed the hair length slider doesn't go lower than 100%. I think that the fur is too long on the tiger and would like to shorten it a bit but can't. Is the fur length slider supposed to be at 100% and above only or do I need to reinstall? Thanks.

Hi, yes ATM it can't go lower than 100%. I'll try to include the feature you asked in next upcoming update.

• SamanthieSamanthie Posts: 308
    Samanthie said:

Hi, yes ATM it can't go lower than 100%. I'll try to include the feature you asked in next upcoming update.

That would be awesome! Looking forward thanks Alessandro. :)

• freni-kynfreni-kyn Posts: 394
    edited January 2019

Is there a way to change the hair color for the animals?  I tried putting in a new surface skin but it just uses fur for the old on top of the new surface skin.

EDIT:  I worked around the problem by removing the original gray wolf texture and renaming my texture to match the original texture.  So now I've got a lamh german shepard, sort of.  But now I'm having a new problem.  I have a dforce outfit in the scene and I ran dforce on the clothing which went great.  Then I went back and tried to render the scene.  When I do so it moves my render to the first frame and only renders it.  In other words it renders the scene without the dforce applied to the clothing.  Is there a way around this or a fix to it coming soon?

Post edited by freni-kyn on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

I just purchased the AM Raccoon and Catalyzer. I see that it says Catalyzer group in Scene, but when I try to render, it says no Catalyzer compliant assets. Not sure what to try.

• FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,043

I had that a few times with the Red Fox in a scene a few days ago. I deleted the fox and reloaded it and it worked.

• I just purchased the AM Raccoon and Catalyzer. I see that it says Catalyzer group in Scene, but when I try to render, it says no Catalyzer compliant assets. Not sure what to try.

Hi Cris, I suppose you loaded the LAMH version, not the Catalyzer one? And did you activate the plugin, right?

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Does the LAMH version have a Catalyzer group? I didn't see one specifially labed Catalyzer. And yes, activated.

• FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,043

Under Racoon there should be folders for Iray Figures - this is the Catalyzer one, LAMH figures - for the full program and 3Delight, Poses, and Standard Figures - this has no fur.

• Does the LAMH version have a Catalyzer group? I didn't see one specifially labed Catalyzer. And yes, activated.

Cris, take a look at the attached image, this is how the raccoon (Catalyzer version) should look once loaded in the viewport. You then pose it (as I did), and then click the Render button in the Catalyzer pane. In the Scene panel, you should indeed see a Raccoon item and a 'Raccoon Catalyzer Group' item.

raccoon.JPG
    1912 x 1001 - 175K
  • fireblastfireblast Posts: 35

I am trying to use the LAMH Iray catalyzer and the hair comes out completely white.

Test.png
    1609 x 881 - 690K
    Test 2.png
    1609 x 881 - 429K
  • fireblast said:

I am trying to use the LAMH Iray catalyzer and the hair comes out completely white.

Hello, usually that happens if your "Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\LAMH2IrayCatalyzerAM" folder permissions are not set correctly. Please check that the folder exists, and that the user "Everyone" has full permissions. You can also email me (see my signature), I can help you with that.

• fireblastfireblast Posts: 35
    fireblast said:

Hello, usually that happens if your "Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\LAMH2IrayCatalyzerAM" folder permissions are not set correctly. Please check that the folder exists, and that the user "Everyone" has full permissions. You can also email me (see my signature), I can help you with that.

I just tried that. It didn't work, it still comes out white.

• fireblast said:
    fireblast said:

I just tried that. It didn't work, it still comes out white.

Ok, reach me at [email protected] , I will help you fix it.

• TaishoBeeTaishoBee Posts: 68

Has support been done for the Wolf 2?

• Bohu TohuBohu Tohu Posts: 5
    edited May 2019
    About the polar bear, cannot make any promises... I'll try to complete it ASAP (it's the first one on my list), but no promises

Hi Alessandro... You seems overbooked by all your fans !!

Sorry but do you have a planning for your Polar Bear catalizer ?

Best regards 

Post edited by Bohu Tohu on
  • TaishoBee said:

Has support been done for the Wolf 2?

Oh yes, since a long time already.

• Bohu Tohu said:
    About the polar bear, cannot make any promises... I'll try to complete it ASAP (it's the first one on my list), but no promises

Hi Alessandro... You seems overbooked by all your fans !!

Sorry but do you have a planning for your Polar Bear catalizer ?

Best regards 

It's indeed in production, shouldn't be too long until is ready.

• Bohu TohuBohu Tohu Posts: 5
    It's indeed in production, shouldn't be too long until is ready.

Thanks ! I'll wait with zen attitude ;)