An Attempt of a "Limited Time Freebie" Message Only Email Alert Thread

Comments

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,295

Still not working for me and it looks like I'm not going to get the sale item I wanted.

• RbugRbug Posts: 166
    edited April 2022

I got the same problem with the 5 bucks, it is there but still reads 0.00 balance. I put a ticket in but well by monday when they get it, it will be too late for what I tried to get from it......

yup and I sent them the cart as well just so they know I was not kidding.....frown

Post edited by Rbug on
  • StargazeyStargazey Posts: 239

Good news - I got the credit.    Bad news - when I go to buy the item I wanted it's not applied to it!

(The thing is, I'd have happily done the survay anyway, but as they offered a store credit I'm a bit put out I can't use it! Like other people, by the time they sort it out the item I wanted probably won't be on sale anymore.)

• KainjyKainjy Posts: 747

I have the credit but it's inactive.. check image below

Immagine2.png
    1358 x 400 - 27K
  • StargazeyStargazey Posts: 239

Just checked, mine's the same!

• EboshijaanaEboshijaana Posts: 444

Same here, its inactive.

• CriosCrios Posts: 2,672

Mine it's the same. 5$ with adjustment, but credit is 0$

• I can only suggest, if you want to use the credit in the current sale, that you attach a screenshot of your cart to the ticket. Some people are reporting that the credit is now working, but mine is still broken too - I don't know why there are differences.

• JotaerreJotaerre Posts: 36
    edited April 2022

Richard Haseltine said:

I can only suggest, if you want to use the credit in the current sale, that you attach a screenshot of your cart to the ticket. Some people are reporting that the credit is now working, but mine is still broken too - I don't know why there are differences.

Thanks again Richard, mine is still locked too, I'll give a try to your suggestion, but being weekend I doubt they are available to solve the issue in time to get the item I want, and Monday is too late for it. :(

cart

Store credit

Cart-2.jpg
    1340 x 595 - 78K
    StoreCredit-2.jpg
    1340 x 595 - 99K
    Post edited by Jotaerre on
  • I was suggesting sending a screenshot with your ticket, so support can clearly see what you were trying to buy and how much it then cost.

Richard Haseltine said:

I was suggesting sending a screenshot with your ticket, so support can clearly see what you were trying to buy and how much it then cost.

Thanks again, I just submitted the ticket, using the same screenshots from my previous post.

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,295

too late for me, the price of the item I wanted already went up in price and now double the cost, not getting it now. I ddin't do a ticket or anything cause Richard said he sent in one about the problems.

• Sky77Sky77 Posts: 820

Sorry to hear everyone was having problems yesterday.  frown   It seems to be working now.  

• Not for me yet. There was an item I may have gone for if working, but.. ah well. Not that important.
  • BronzeDragonBronzeDragon Posts: 381
    edited April 2022

$5.00 can't get you very much, but thankfully the grab bag is still available, so I found something I liked and got it. The April Fool's thing worked fine, after waiting till mid afternoon to get it (Eastern Time). So thanks (I think) DAZ.

Post edited by BronzeDragon on

At least it started working for me, the $5 was unlocked, but I still needed to do some unorthodox workaround in the cart for the "select payment method" bug to get my order complete, I know Richard wrote something in another thread about that bug and possible workarounds for it, but I'm still looking for the post to bookmark it.

• EboshijaanaEboshijaana Posts: 444

Now it works for me,too.

• robertswwwrobertswww Posts: 763

No luck yesterday, but today the $5 Survey store credit showed up in my Daz account and worked properly during Checkout smiley
    Daz shopping Cart shows: $131.70 - $91.74 discounts = $39.96 - $5 credit = $34.96

Give Daz a little time to get the $5 credit added to the balance to your Balance History in the Store Credit page (https://www.daz3d.com/storecredit/info), and if it doesn't show up (or shows up incorrectly), then open a Ticket with Daz support.

DazDiscount_02apr2022.PNG
    545 x 655 - 31K
  • Worked now for me too! Got Vernon HD :-)

• KainjyKainjy Posts: 747

It works Now !!

• CriosCrios Posts: 2,672

WOrked for me too, now finally i've DAZ Big Cat 2

• 3WC3WC Posts: 1,095

(Wondering how the "Limited Time Freebie" thread became the "Where's my $5?" thread)...

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,983
    edited April 2022

3WC said:

(Wondering how the "Limited Time Freebie" thread became the "Where's my $5?" thread)...

~   i guess     ~  kind of  thought so too ,  

Post edited by ed3D on
  • MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,950

I got it too, thanks it works now... Let me check what I can get. Thanks again, so much heartangel

• 3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 2,689
    edited April 2022

Getting this thread back on track...

Six new Cubebrush freebies - I just got an email from them while I was looking at this page, so I thought why not post? (Note: I'm not trying to be the first person to post the link to a new batch of somewhat regular freebies but... well... BEAT Y'ALL cheeky

And on a separate note, don't forget to sign up for the Renderosity newsletter with its monthly freebie. My fingers have automagically been deleting the newsletters before my eyes have looked at them, so I've missed a few years worth of freebies. Bugger.

And I'm not going to mention that $5 DAZ gift for completing the surv... oh bugger, I mentioned it.

cb.png
    972 x 801 - 981K
    Post edited by 3dcheapskate on
  • perlkperlk Posts: 847
    edited April 2022

Fabulous, thanks for this  - I finally got mine yesterday and was able to pick up a new G8F character for $.69. Awesome.

Post edited by perlk on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,323

New biweekly freebies are up: https://www.daz3d.com/free-3d-models

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,005

3dcheapskate said:

And on a separate note, don't forget to sign up for the Renderosity newsletter with its monthly freebie. My fingers have automagically been deleting the newsletters before my eyes have looked at them, so I've missed a few years worth of freebies. Bugger.

Thanks, I never knew about that either... I've been subscribed for years and usually just skim through it, so I guess I never noticed it.

I'd have put this reply in the other "limited time freebie" thread, but I wanted to point out that after reading the above notice, I checked my emails and was able to download not just this month's (April's) freebie (a nice office chair), but March's as well ("Steampunk Console" by Blue Tree Studios)... because I usually check emails on my iPad, I often delete them there as well, but the iPad usually stores them in the trash for 30 (?) days unless you completely purge them... usually I do that every two weeks, but I guess I forgot...

Point being, apparently as long as you have the newsletter, the link still seems to work up to a month later at least.

That can be a fluke, or not... but if you still have the (march) email available, give it a try.

Anyway, sorry to interrupt and I hope this didn't violate the spirit of the thread too much... and no need for anyone to reply.

Thanks.

• SemicharmSemicharm Posts: 373

McGyver said:

3dcheapskate said:

Thanks, I never knew about that either... I've been subscribed for years and usually just skim through it, so I guess I never noticed it.

I'd have put this reply in the other "limited time freebie" thread, but I wanted to point out that after reading the above notice, I checked my emails and was able to download not just this month's (April's) freebie (a nice office chair), but March's as well ("Steampunk Console" by Blue Tree Studios)... because I usually check emails on my iPad, I often delete them there as well, but the iPad usually stores them in the trash for 30 (?) days unless you completely purge them... usually I do that every two weeks, but I guess I forgot...

Point being, apparently as long as you have the newsletter, the link still seems to work up to a month later at least.

That can be a fluke, or not... but if you still have the (march) email available, give it a try.

Anyway, sorry to interrupt and I hope this didn't violate the spirit of the thread too much... and no need for anyone to reply.

Thanks.

I'd lost some of their newsletter freebies a few years ago, so I went back and tried to download them again. A few links don't seem to work after a month or so while others were good for at least a year, even more. That's as far back as I needed to go anyway. If you still have those newsletters in the trash, it's worth checking out. Many of them are store products or past products that are no longer for sale. The store pages are usually still up either way.

BTW, since it's usually a daily mailing, that's a lot of emails. The freebies are on Wednesdays. Sometimes it's every Wednesday (same freebie), or it's late and doesn't show up till nearly the last Wednesday. The quickest way to find them is to start there anyway. If you don't have it, check the previous Wednesdays. Best of luck.

• They aren't always different each month. Some are the same month to month. And some months have none at all.

This discussion has been closed.