An Attempt of a "Limited Time Freebie" Message Only Email Alert Thread

Comments

• BronzeDragonBronzeDragon Posts: 381

I don't kow about the "NEW" part of that statement. I already have ALL of them. All are old antique items given away before. They must be because they are not something I'd actually spend money on, so since I have them they must have been free before. This is a first though, I've always gotten at least one thing, even if I didn't want it or couldn't use it. Things are really getting better at DAZ!

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,295

Those are not new freebies, they are the same one's announced last week. Daz only changes the freebies every 2 weeks.

• StargazeyStargazey Posts: 239
    edited June 2022

" Daz only changes the freebies every 2 weeks."

So it's about time they started calling them "Fortnightly Freebies" instead of "Weekly Freebies"!

Post edited by Stargazey on

As so many have said lol

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,322
    edited June 2022

New biweekly freebies are up: https://www.daz3d.com/free-3d-models#filtered=1

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • KainjyKainjy Posts: 747
    edited June 2022
    Post edited by Kainjy on
  • HylasHylas Posts: 4,772

Kainjy said:

New freebies:

https://www.daz3d.com/platinum-club-anniversary-2021-mega-pack-1​ 

https://www.daz3d.com/surveillance-bot (only if you spend 0,01 $)

Surveillance bot is free for me without spending anything. I'm not a member.

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,065
    Just remind me. Is it 2022? ;) Regards, Richard.
  • LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,795

richardandtracy said:

Just remind me. Is it 2022? ;) Regards, Richard.

yes, it's the pack from last years PC+ celebration

New biweekly freebies are up: https://www.daz3d.com/free-3d-models

Today's Renderosity newsletter with the subject line "Strut with Attitude - Brand New Release by Rhiannon" has a freebie buried somewhere towards the end. It's a set called "Urban Decay", some contemporary urban ruins.

• Got a link on that. I deleted the one I got in email.

latexluv13_65ebcf7300 said:

Got a link on that. I deleted the one I got in email.

We are not supposed to post links to the Rendo newsletter freebies. However, it is this months newsletter freebie and has been appearing every Wednesday; so, it probably will appear in next Wednesday's Rendo newsletter. 

Rub-a-dub-dub -  scroll all the way down - new limited time freebie at MDC

https://www.most-digital-creations.com/poser_daz_studio_all_products.htm

• Charlie Judge said:

We are not supposed to post links to the Rendo newsletter freebies. However, it is this months newsletter freebie and has been appearing every Wednesday; so, it probably will appear in next Wednesday's Rendo newsletter. 

I hate that it can't be shared - I STILL don't get that stupid newsletter, despite being opted in so I always miss out on the freebies.  

I know this seems silly, a bit elemental, but check and see if the newletter has been sent to the spam folder (or your equivelant). I've had that happen more than once, not with that company, but others. System thinks it's crap because it mentions selling stuff.

• BronzeDragon said:

I know this seems silly, a bit elemental, but check and see if the newletter has been sent to the spam folder (or your equivelant). I've had that happen more than once, not with that company, but others. System thinks it's crap because it mentions selling stuff.

It doesn't seem silly at all but I've checked there for it. I'm not the only one with this problem. A friend of mine also has the same issue with their newsletters.
    The only ones I seem to get are the vender specific (for favorited vendors) newsletters and occasionally a newsletter about a sale.  

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,261

Chelle the Cat said:

BronzeDragon said:

It doesn't seem silly at all but I've checked there for it. I'm not the only one with this problem. A friend of mine also has the same issue with their newsletters.
    The only ones I seem to get are the vender specific (for favorited vendors) newsletters and occasionally a newsletter about a sale.  

I'm just the opposite I get the store newsletters but only a few of the vendors that I had favorited and none of the artisits that I had favorited anymore 

Chelle the Cat said:

BronzeDragon said:

You can contact Renderosity directly and tell them the problem to get it fixed, also I think they have a customer service thread in the forums. 

• StargazeyStargazey Posts: 239

New Weekly/Bi-Weekly/whatever up:

https://www.daz3d.com/free-3d-models

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,013

Chelle the Cat said:

Charlie Judge said:

I hate that it can't be shared - I STILL don't get that stupid newsletter, despite being opted in so I always miss out on the freebies.  

Since it can be found via other routes, [it's Renderosity that doesn't want their links being shared], this is probably the freebie that you were looking for. Link is in his description. After getting what you want, might want to unsubscribe as he's rather robust to make more sales ;-)

• Catherine3678ab said:

Chelle the Cat said:

Charlie Judge said:

Since it can be found via other routes, [it's Renderosity that doesn't want their links being shared], this is probably the freebie that you were looking for. Link is in his description. After getting what you want, might want to unsubscribe as he's rather robust to make more sales ;-)

Thanks for that, its a nice studio,

It's a bit strange with all the props being generated from the data folder and not props that you can use directly in other sets without saving them as new props first. 

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,013

It's called a scene file. But yes, to use individually one would have to resave each piece.

Todays Renderosity newsletter with the subject line "New CGSpree Release by nirvy - New BOGO Event" has a freebie at the end, it's two sports cars.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,472

Were there supposed to be new "weekly" freebies today? Don't see any.

This discussion has been closed.