"Brace yourself, my dear wallet! There's always another Sale - and Glitches!"

Comments

• Miss an extra 10% for Steph 8 Pro Bundle buyers/owners for today's addon releases - was offered with Josie just recently.

• dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,128

Well... I guess I'm going to buy the Flyer Eagle twice. Once last night, to get extra discount on some Ron brushes (in case his store being there two days in a row was a fluke).... and maybe again this morning to get an extra discount on Flipmode environments. I NEEED a sacrificial altar stone.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,082

Well... I guess I'm going to buy the Flyer Eagle twice. Once last night, to get extra discount on some Ron brushes (in case his store being there two days in a row was a fluke).... and maybe again this morning to get an extra discount on Flipmode environments. I NEEED a sacrificial altar stone.

Don't feel bad about it. I have a few items that I bought like ten times. :D Can we gift away the extras? :D

Wouldn't that be nice? I have wished for the ability to gift specific products (maybe only those on a public wishlist, to prevent harassment-gifts). gift cards are nice and all but it's not the same.

• Geezes I started this out as a hobby but now I'm invested and I been wise this month buying things I know I need. 

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770
    scorpio said:

Has anyone bought the Pumpkin Head by JoeQuick, the dynamic gown isn't recognised by the Dynamic plugin so I'm not sure how to get it to drape or even fit to the figure.

Sorry, I don't have it. Does it load up as an object? Seems strange that it wouldn't be recognized by Optitex plugin. Is yours up to date? 

Wow, how'd we get to page 99 already? LOL

Fightin’! Fight the Sale!

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,190

flash sale glitch:

i'm not getting the additonal 10% on witchcraft-sacrifice easy environment from flipmode's catalog when i've got a new item--jack tomalin's very nice parkside freight 2017--in the cart.  discount shows as the usual 50%.

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,807
    jardine said:

flash sale glitch:

i'm not getting the additonal 10% on witchcraft-sacrifice easy environment from flipmode's catalog when i've got a new item--jack tomalin's very nice parkside freight 2017--in the cart.  discount shows as the usual 50%.

You get the additional 10% if you buy "any Debut or Still-New release". These are specific categories on the Premier Artist sale page, and whatever you choose has to be on that page. In other words, a 'new release', and a 'Still New release', are different things: Parkside Freight is a new release, but not a 'Still New release', so it doesn't trigger the discount.

I don't think DAZ are being deliberately deceptive here, but it's easy to get confused.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

I REALLY don't like how they're dealing with the Stephanie "Discount". I have a 20% discount but ONLY if I buy the Pro Bundle. I already own nearly every single thing in all the older Stephanie Pro bundles, so I have no need buy them, and I don't like enough of the Stephanie 8 items to motivate me to want to buy her Pro Bundle. Why not let me use the 20% discount on the base figure? Why only let me get a discount if I buy an entire Pro Bundle? If they'd allowed the additional 20% discount on the base figure I'd be getting her - but by only giving me a discount if I buy an expensive Pro Bundle which is just stuff I don't want and don't need and probably won't use, whelp, they've lost another sale. 

• firewardenfirewarden Posts: 1,455

I REALLY don't like how they're dealing with the Stephanie "Discount". I have a 20% discount but ONLY if I buy the Pro Bundle. I already own nearly every single thing in all the older Stephanie Pro bundles, so I have no need buy them, and I don't like enough of the Stephanie 8 items to motivate me to want to buy her Pro Bundle. Why not let me use the 20% discount on the base figure? Why only let me get a discount if I buy an entire Pro Bundle? If they'd allowed the additional 20% discount on the base figure I'd be getting her - but by only giving me a discount if I buy an expensive Pro Bundle which is just stuff I don't want and don't need and probably won't use, whelp, they've lost another sale. 

It was strange that it was only the Pro bundle.  That said, it's been nice that they've had several days where the PC+ item triggered the discount on the sale.

So what are we going to name the new thread?

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    Llynara said:

Glitches ...with a side of Sales ? lol

Zen and the art of DAZ shopping cart jenga

The Sale, the Glitch and the Wardrobe

• AtiAti Posts: 9,082
    Llynara said:

That depends, I guess... Is it a boy or a girl? :D

• L'Adair said:
    Nath said:
    ImagineX recently sold their entire inventory to Daz, who added a number of the items to PC+. The banner was "announcing" these new PC+ products, with a link to "Newly PC+ Items." There is no special offer, other than the much lower PC+ price for members. Here's the link: https://www.daz3d.com/newly-pc-items.

Actually, there was an error made.  I did not sell my entire inventory.  I sold 36 of my 50 products (by mistake, they acquired all of them - this has since been resolved).  I am still here and making new product as we speak.  New characters and environments and prop sets coming VERY soon!!

The Sale, the Glitch and the Wardrobe

Too funny!

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,190
    jardine said:

flash sale glitch:

You get the additional 10% if you buy "any Debut or Still-New release". These are specific categories on the Premier Artist sale page, and whatever you choose has to be on that page. In other words, a 'new release', and a 'Still New release', are different things: Parkside Freight is a new release, but not a 'Still New release', so it doesn't trigger the discount.

I don't think DAZ are being deliberately deceptive here, but it's easy to get confused.

ah, thank you, bytescapes.

:)

j

• Now the glitch has gone, I can see it in your cart.

I Got 99 Sales, But a Glitch Ain't One

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,568
    Llynara said:

LMAO I like that

how about "Basic Daz math 101" or "It's 1AM, do you know where your sale prices are?"

• "Multiplicative, not Additive"

• The Sale, the Glitch and the Wardrobe

I like. :D

• I Got 99 Sales, But a Glitch Ain't One

"99 Glithes, but a Sale ain't one" might be better. >_>

• "Please report Glitches here!"

"Sale is Love, Glitch is Life"

laugh

edited October 2017

I'm liking the Zen and the Art of Shopping Cart Jenga myself laugh

or maybe "Coffee before DAZ Maths!" because there are days where I wake up and can't even figure out the sales math without several cups!

Post edited by Llynara on
  • "The Wizard of Daz: Ding dong the glitch is dea-- Ahh, no, it's ALIVE!!1!"

Too long?

I like this one:

Llynara said:

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

which makes ME very happy! laughlaugh 

ImagineX said:
    L'Adair said:
    Nath said:

Actually, there was an error made.  I did not sell my entire inventory.  I sold 36 of my 50 products (by mistake, they acquired all of them - this has since been resolved).  I am still here and making new product as we speak.  New characters and environments and prop sets coming VERY soon!!

This discussion has been closed.