Llola Lane’s RENDER A MONTH Challenge 2017 CLOSED!!! Please join our 2018 thread

Comments

• mori_mannmori_mann Posts: 1,152
    nattaruk said:

Really appreciating everyone's efforts and the diversity being shown.

Here is my effort; Lunch for an Apatosaurus.

At first glace, I thought it was an elephant.. with a head on the end of his trunk :D I needed a closer look to see the dino. Clever POV!

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945

Some great nature pictures - love that PoV with the apatosaurus

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,795
    Vyusur said:

“Faun Lake”

DAZ Studio Iray render.

Hehe, that faun ... can't resist the call of nature it seems, nice work! I imagine that lake to be a pleasant place for skin dipping.

mori_mann said:

I hope there's a place for my humble little entry among all of these very natural pieces.

At least I made it in time.

Moonlight Grazing 

Because TehPony would not have it that I considered making a scene without any character at all.

beautiful night scene! Thas hart to pull off with the darc scenery but enought light to see, and yes that pony belongs there.

nattaruk said:

Really appreciating everyone's efforts and the diversity being shown.

Here is my effort; Lunch for an Apatosaurus.

great choice of perspective, hope that tree tastes good!

• VyusurVyusur Posts: 2,235
    Linwelly said:
    Vyusur said:

“Faun Lake”

DAZ Studio Iray render.

Hehe, that faun ... can't resist the call of nature it seems, nice work! I imagine that lake to be a pleasant place for skin dipping.

Linwelly, thank you very much for your comment!

• isidornisidorn Posts: 1,601
    edited January 2017

It's been good to see the great nature renders that has come in here while I've been thinking on what to do myself. Great job everyone! Will I be the last one (again)?

Ducky manouvers skillfully through the rocky waters of Caerbannog Creek, but it's in the shadows the real danger lurks... wink The wilds can be a dangerous place!

Nature2.jpg
    2500 x 2000 - 1M
    Post edited by isidorn on

waahhh, ducky has gone astray, someone come and rescue ducky... I do glimbse some red eyes in that dark place with the heap of bones in front....

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    isidorn said:

It's been good to see the great nature renders that has come in here while I've been thinking on what to do myself. Great job everyone! Will I be the last one (again)?

Ducky manouvers skillfully through the rocky waters of Caerbannog Creek, but it's in the shadows the real danger lurks... wink The wilds can be a dangerous place!

laugh

• Great render! Ducky better be careful!

It will not be the last render if I can help it!

isidorn said:

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,050
    isidorn said:

SWIM ducky.. SWIIIIIIIIIIIIM for your life!  Somethin' lurks in that dark cave!  For pete's sake... SWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM!!!  

LOL... I'm so silly.. sorry... the words just speued forth!  Thanks for sharing Isidorn... Still a day left... I'm sure you won't be the last... HINT HINT everyone... Tomorrow starts REFLECTIONS...

• isidornisidorn Posts: 1,601

Thanks for your comments! It's really touching to see the care you all show for poor Ducky!heart And good to know there's more nature renders to look forward to.

Now to start thinking about what to do for reflections. I got a feeling my computer will hate that so I better start early to finish in time as it probably will take a week to render... And February is such a short month too!

Thanks for the links Llola,  I will put this little info here as well, something I had written some time back concerning the challenge with the physics behind reflections http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/969541/#Comment_969541

• mori_mannmori_mann Posts: 1,152

I hope it's a lucky ducky that won't end up as a quacky snacky.

Reflecting on reflections ;)

isidorn said:

Thanks for your comments! It's really touching to see the care you all show for poor Ducky!heart 

Pesonally I was all for getting out the orange sauce ... ;)

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,084
    SimonJM said:
    isidorn said:

Thanks for your comments! It's really touching to see the care you all show for poor Ducky!heart 

SimonJM said:
    isidorn said:

That was you in that cave with the glowy eyes, wasn't it?  cheeky 

Dana

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    isidorn said:

Thanks for your comments! It's really touching to see the care you all show for poor Ducky!heart And good to know there's more nature renders to look forward to.

Now to start thinking about what to do for reflections. I got a feeling my computer will hate that so I better start early to finish in time as it probably will take a week to render... And February is such a short month too!

The guy who sorts out my heating problems comes from a company called Rubber Duck Heating

He drives a van with a big ducky on it.  I often wonder what the neighbours think when he parks up

Chohole said:
    isidorn said:

The guy who sorts out my heating problems comes from a company called Rubber Duck Heating

He drives a van with a big ducky on it.  I often wonder what the neighbours think when he parks up

"What the duck!?"?" cheeky

DanaTA said:
    SimonJM said:
    isidorn said:

SimonJM said:
    isidorn said:

That was you in that cave with the glowy eyes, wasn't it?  cheeky 

Dana

I can neither confirm nor deny ... devil

• HoppittyHoppitty Posts: 466
    edited January 2017

In before the buzzer? :P

Title: Dragonslayer

dragonslayer2a.jpg
    2000 x 1125 - 717K
    Post edited by Hoppitty on
  • xmasrose (aka tulipe)xmasrose (aka tulipe) Posts: 1,403
    edited January 2017

Nature is full of danger! Great image @Hoppitty

Hope I'm not the last one blush

Three animals :

17_nature.png
    800 x 494 - 464K
    Post edited by xmasrose (aka tulipe) on
    Linwelly said:

Thanks for the links Llola,  I will put this little info here as well, something I had written some time back concerning the challenge with the physics behind reflections http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/969541/#Comment_969541

PERFECT Linwelly.. thanks for sharing your reflection link... (thumbs up)

Hoppitty said:

In before the buzzer? :P

Title: Dragonslayer

YAY Hoppity... awesome work of nature there... winks. Thanks for sharing!

Nature is full of danger! Great image @Hoppitty

Hope I'm not the last one blush

Three animals :

ooo WHO doesn't love a great foggy piece of art xmasrose???  I can't complain.  Thanks for sharing!

edited February 2017

Not that I had it ready or anything, but ...

Post edited by Chohole on
    SimonJM said:

ooo is it February 1st already???  Still January for me... gotta love time zones... You must be Europe somewhere Simon... btw.. thumbs up for the kitteh ;)  Thanks for sharing!

SimonJM said:

ooo is it February 1st already???  Still January for me... gotta love time zones... You must be Europe somewhere Simon... btw.. thumbs up for the kitteh ;)  Thanks for sharing!

Yup, lurking in the wilds of the UK :)

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252
    SimonJM said:
    SimonJM said:

You just couldn't wait to show off that new hair cut.

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    SimonJM said:
    SimonJM said:

You just couldn't wait to show off that new hair cut.

cheeky