Llola Lane’s RENDER A MONTH Challenge 2017 CLOSED!!! Please join our 2018 thread

Comments

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,063
    bigh said:

love it - super work yes

Thank you kindly Bigh :) 

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,795

Nice thinking to put it into a frame!

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945

Is that the 'before image' of Bambi? ;)

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252

So many lovely images. 

• xmasrose (aka tulipe)xmasrose (aka tulipe) Posts: 1,403
    edited January 2017

@Llola Lane  lovely image!

Post edited by xmasrose (aka tulipe) on
  • mori_mannmori_mann Posts: 1,152
    edited January 2017

Happy new year, everyone :)

Just came out of hiding. Got some things done and now there seems to be some room for rendering and interacting with people :)

I'll try to hop in on the challenges again this year.

Great work so far and the year is not even a week old, yet :)

Post edited by mori_mann on
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648
    edited January 2017

Title: Nature At It's Best

Nature at it's Best.png
    1416 x 1062 - 2M
    Post edited by Saphirewild on

That kitteh better be careful playing with that horse's tail.  wink

Nicely done Saphirewild.

ooo WOW... such wonderful words from everyone... THANK YOU... glad you like my art.. Hugzzzzzzzzz to you all!

Way to go Saphire... trying to get some brownie points from me with the kitteh's???  Lol.  Well it worked... a few extra points for you for adding some kittehs... lol.  I think Simon will agree... ;)  Thanks for sharing!

YAY I need all the points I can get devil!!!

Thanks Llola for the nice comment and you as well Kismet!!

I just love rendering my Kittehs and horses!!

• isidornisidorn Posts: 1,601

Lovely renders Llola and Saphirewild!

isidorn said:

Lovely renders Llola and Saphirewild!

Thank you kindly :)  Happy New Year!

Thanks Isidorn!!!

edited January 2017

Those horese seem not to be too excited about the cat using them as transport... funny work there Saphire!

I finally got around to have my nature render done as well,

This is Winters realm, rendered in Iray ( yes actuall I did that) I made my own icicles and ice shader for this, which was a huge learnign process and I admit I'm a bit proud...blush

Winters_Realm.png
    1400 x 1400 - 4M
    Post edited by Linwelly on
  • @Linwelly Looks great! Beautiful render!

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    Linwelly said:

Those horese seem not to be too excited about the cat using them as transport... funny work there Saphire!

This is Winters realm, rendered in Iray ( yes actuall I did that) I made my own icicles and ice shader for this, which was a huge learnign process and I admit I'm a bit proud...blush

Impressive.  Be prepared for people trying to pick your brain, now that you've done that!  laugh

Dana

Linwelly said:

Woo hoot Linwelly... those look like REAL icesickles... and I should know... we get LOTS of them with Ohio's winters.  Thanks for sharing!

Linwelly said:

They look amazing.  Well done Linwelly.

Linwelly said:

and I admit I'm a bit proud...blush

And rightfully so! I found this in the gallery before I saw it here, so I left a comment there. Well done Linwelly!

• I agree!  Linwelly did an amazing job with those icicles and the whole render!  Very nice, indeed!

• XaatXuunXaatXuun Posts: 871

forgot . . was it natural or nature devil

Jan2017Challenge 001.jpg
    1600 x 1600 - 2M
    XaatXuun said:

LOL Xaat... Well.. all the bits... ARE... covered.  LOL.  Thanks for sharing... You lil devil!

XaatXuun said:

mmmmmm getting lost in his dream............oh wow now that is some great nature!!!

XaatXuun said:

Well.. all the bits... ARE... covered. 

That probably depends on what angle you're viewing from. That girl behind the tree looks rather impressed. wink

Lol,       n...aughty nnnn... atural man.. very funny, XaatXuun!

Wow thanks a lot for the praise everybody! I have been thinking about giving those icicles out as a freebie over at share-cg, though I doubt that I will be able to provide the ice shader with it. I just submitted a request for that to the DAZ support, so I will see what they tell me. As for the preparation to make it a freebie I will have to learn a lot about the correct format and everything else that connects to that, so that won't be happening  tomorrow. I will head over to the freebie section and see if I get instructions there.

isidorn said:
    XaatXuun said:

Well.. all the bits... ARE... covered. 

That probably depends on what angle you're viewing from. That girl behind the tree looks rather impressed. wink

For the DAZ tos for the forums... All bits are covered.  ;)  and yes.. the girl IS getting quite a show.  LOL

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191
    edited January 2017

My submission for this month's theme.  I resurrected an old scene file that I never finished for it and never rendered out.  I've learned a lot more skills since I started it.  I think this old dolphin looks pretty good in Iray.

Dolphin.png
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
    Post edited by Knittingmommy on

My submission for this month's theme.  I resurrected an old scene file that I never finished for it and never rendered out.  I've learned a lot more skills since I started it.  I think this old dolphin looks pretty good in Iray.

I looooooove reworking old files and seeing how much better they look since I have more skills than when I started Daz.  This is a great nature render Knitting... almost looks like a photograph.  Glad you added some DOF to make the dolphin pop!  Well done... Thanks for sharing.

• dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723

Flowers Abound!

I used Terradome 3 for the landscape and background, Ron's brushes for the birds and light fog, and whatever trees and flowers I had in my content library. smiley

FlowersAbound.jpg
    1220 x 847 - 2M