Llola Lane’s RENDER A MONTH Challenge 2017 CLOSED!!! Please join our 2018 thread

Comments

• I do love a good winter seen, Nice job Llola Lane. So in mid January will we see a hot desert oasis.

• dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723

Beautiful scene Llola Lane! The temp just dropped 20 degrees...thanks! smiley

• isidornisidorn Posts: 1,601
    edited September 2017

This is surely stretching the meaning of landscape, but it's a last moment idea... I present you this image from the award winning documentary -

Natural Habitat of the Rubber Ducky

NaturalHabitat.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
    Post edited by isidorn on

Llola, you are a horrible person! Winter! surprise Here the leaves have started to turn yellow and fall to the ground. Winter will be here soon enough. crying

Winter looks prettier in your picture than in real life though. wink

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,075

I do love a good winter seen, Nice job Llola Lane. So in mid January will we see a hot desert oasis.

meh beeeeeee ;)

dawnblade said:

Beautiful scene Llola Lane! The temp just dropped 20 degrees...thanks! smiley

ahhhh... happy to cool ya off Dawn ;)

<--is not .. is not.. is NOOOOOOOT a horrible person... LOL  Just havin' too many hot flashes this summer...ewwww... I thought it was a good way to cool off ;)

isidorn said:

This is surely stretching the meaning of landscape, but it's a last moment idea... I present you this image from the award winning documentary -

Natural Habitat of the Rubber Ducky

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally stretchin' Isidorn... Don't see any land anywhere in that render...  Good thing we are so easy going in this thread.. LOL.  Ducky seems to like his 'natural habitat'  ;)  Thanks for sharing.

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited September 2017

9 - 1

000 0 901.jpg
    1024 x 1024 - 148K
    Post edited by bigh on

That's... an interesting start to the Black and White. surprise

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,947
    edited September 2017

Here's my go at it ...

Black and white.jpg
    1700 x 2200 - 2M
    Post edited by SimonJM on

nice render

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,802

Wow you are already in the black and white, so many nice landscapes I couldn't visit! I think that was a great topic for a challenge now I#m impressed with the first black and whites, love that knot thinky you mede there bigh! and the mood is well accompainied by the greyscale for you render Simon, he I like that you used a walking stick!

Linwelly said:

Wow you are already in the black and white, so many nice landscapes I couldn't visit! I think that was a great topic for a challenge now I#m impressed with the first black and whites, love that knot thinky you mede there bigh! and the mood is well accompainied by the greyscale for you render Simon, he I like that you used a walking stick!

He's got to have something to whack them uppity, surly choristers with ... cheeky

SimonJM said:
    Linwelly said:

He's got to have something to whack them uppity, surly choristers with ... cheeky

laugh

SimonJM said:
    Linwelly said:

thats how my granny did it, and its the reason that, if I ever need a walking aid I don't want a walking frame, I want a stick, to point at people and be a nasty old one :D

Nice black and white themes there Simon. And the kittie is (mostly) black and white too. smiley

isidorn said:

Nice black and white themes there Simon. And the kittie is (mostly) black and white too. smiley

That's why I picked him!smiley

• Nice knot bigh with little knots hanging on, looks good.

Very nice SimonJM. Looks like it could be a movie like "Angels and Demons". Reminds me of my young school days and the cane reminds me how it felt.

• Wow there was some great renders for Landscape last month I am working on mine for Black and white now so stay tuned!!!

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,671

Wow, great start to the B & W month! 

isidorn, I love the ducky landscape! Funny and a beautiful render. 

• Tiles and porcelain tubes start from clay, so I would say very knice landscape representation isidorn.

• deeleelaw57deeleelaw57 Posts: 1,478
    edited September 2017

Joe Tuesday P.I.

Joe Tuesday PI.jpg
    1200 x 1050 - 505K
    Post edited by deeleelaw57 on

Thanks for the comments Luci and Deeleelaw! smiley

And that's a very nice take on a classic noir deeleelaw!

And that's a very nice take on a classic noir deeleelaw!

+ 1

And lo and behold, I got mine done early this month! surprise

Black and White - in Colour

isidorn said:

And lo and behold, I got mine done early this month! surprise

Black and White - in Colour

There goes one of my ideas for black and white LOL, I would have set a bit a different aspect but this works as well, very nice ( no worries I started on a different idea anyway)

Joe Tuesday P.I.

Nice twist on the film noir genre! I like the used look you got into that office ;)

Linwelly said:

There goes one of my ideas for black and white LOL, I would have set a bit a different aspect but this works as well, very nice ( no worries I started on a different idea anyway)

Ooops! Apologies for that! But I definitely don't want to monopolize the idea and I think yours would still have been most welcome. Not to mention, now you leave me curious about how you would have done your. wink

isidorn said:
    Linwelly said:

Ooops! Apologies for that! But I definitely don't want to monopolize the idea and I think yours would still have been most welcome. Not to mention, now you leave me curious about how you would have done your. wink

no duck for sure devil

wink

isidorn said:
    Linwelly said:

I was thinking about four hands on the keys two black and two white, but as I said I already decided for the other thing I have in mind before I saw yours, and was keeping it as backup, so please don't feel any remorse. By now I#m almost finished with my other idea ;)

Indeed it would have lacked the duck LOL