Happy Holidays PA Gifts!

Comments

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

@FirstBastion Sweet! Thank you very much! :D

I love all the holiday letters! 

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

That's default Monique. I never really fiddle with skin settings for iray cos I suck bad at it. LOL. Postwork was mainly sharpening, and some contrast etc to lighten it up a bit and punch up the colour some. The lighting was key, I think - I used Valzheimer's free HDR set which consists of lovely hdr and a point light and a spotlight.  

jakiblue said:

Fisty and Darc, thank you so much for this dress - it's AWESOME and I love it!!!! 

That's incredible! She looks SO GOOD! Is that Monique's original shape and shader settings or did you make adjustments? Does she look that good "out of the box"?

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 2,838
    edited December 2016

Totte and diva, those renders are fabulous.  I wouldn't mind getting one as a Christmas card.  Well, I don't want to be whacked with shovel Totte.  Maybe she can be leaning on it but I love the words in the images.  Nicely done!

As a FYI reminder Daz 3D was not able to host these gift items.  We had to find another way and that's where Totte came in.   He offered to host any files for the vendors if they didn't want to put them on ShareCG.  Just saying and maybe that explains a bit of how this is happening.

At KyotoKid, lol at the beer 'cooler'.  We have a very good friend who is of Mexican descent and he calls that a Mexican cooler.  He's been known to use one of those at his own party.

Post edited by NGartplay on
    edited December 2016

I know that I said I would post a product every other day but life gets in the way so I'm off of my schedule.  Today I'm going to host another time sensitive product so you can get your holiday renders in.  This one is by Lyoness.  She started the original thread in the PA forums to rally the vendors to create free items and gifts.  We hope that you enjoy her Peppermint Cheer makeup for G3!

Candy Cane LIE makeup for the holidays. Have your girl go for a festive holiday party look with candy canes and smoldering eyes. This little set comes with 2 eyebrows, 2 cheeks, 3 lips, and 4 eyeshadows.

Merry Christmas from Lyoness!!

DOWNLOAD PEPPERMINT CHEER HERE

VISIT LYONESS' STORE

01-LY-Peppermint-Cheer-main.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 712K
    02-LY-Peppermint-Cheer.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
    03-LY-Peppermint-Cheer.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
    04-LY-Peppermint-Cheer.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 966K
    txt
    txt
    blurb-lyoness.txt
    251B
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • IkyotoIkyoto Posts: 1,159

You make me wanna make stuff. I think this thread is cool and I'm an old Grinch.

Hey, if you've got something to share the community would love to try it out.  Don't be shy :)

• BurpeeBurpee Posts: 152

Wow!  Thank you for all the wonderful gifts.  I can use all of these.

• Thanks so much LY.

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,513

Nice makeup Lyoness!

Now I can make up the  shovel bashing girl, wont render with the signs as neon lights again though,rewuired 12000  itertions in Iray to rid it of all the fireflies...

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,513
    Ikyoto said:

You make me wanna make stuff. I think this thread is cool and I'm an old Grinch.

Ikyoto! Good to see you! Glad to see you have fun in this thread!

• LianaLiana Posts: 1,035

More fun stuff to play with. Thanks! :)

Hey people, let's let Lyoness know how much we appreciate her excellent makeups....yay!!

• LOVING ALL the wonderful gifties!

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

Lyoness is a real star. She released the Peppermint Cheer last year and is re-releasing it this year by popular request. If you missed this last year, or started this hobby since last Christmas, be sure and get your copy. It's a really nice gift.

Thank you, Lyoness.

• Thanks for the makeup smiley

• kimhkimh Posts: 386

Oh, I love the make up...thank you so much

• Thanks a million for the makeups girl

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

I got this set last year but thanks so much for sharing it again this year to make so many others happy!!!!laugh

• Thank you all for the gifts! That dress looks awesome :)

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

The makeup is fantastic! Thank you very much, Lyoness! You made my day! heart 

That's an adorable render diva!

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

then there's Ohio...

Speaking as a native.... this is completely true lol

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

And thank you again!  Love the words and I highly recommend Lyoness Peppermint, its a super fun set!

• VIArtsVIArts Posts: 1,496
    Tjohn said:
    NGartplay said:

Kyoto Kid, that can't be Wisconsin, I don't see a beer anywhere in that photo.  No self respecting Wisconsinite would be grilling without a beer for sure.

Lightof, was that pun intended? :)

Edit - what's the OP?

Original Poster.

Pun intended. lol

I thought OP was Original Post. In past years, whoever handled the PA Gifts had a link to the product or post in the first post of the thread.

Is that makeup edible?

• VIArtsVIArts Posts: 1,496
    Totte said:

Nice makeup Lyoness!

Now I can make up the  shovel bashing girl, wont render with the signs as neon lights again though,rewuired 12000  itertions in Iray to rid it of all the fireflies...

Digging a grave for her boyffriend outside a party?

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

Very considerate Lyoness! Thanks so much!

• Thankies for the makeup:) I couldn't remember if I got it last year so grabbed it this year to be safe lol.

• smoke14smoke14 Posts: 245

Thanks to FirstBastion and Lyoness for their generous gifts :)

• LyonessLyoness Posts: 1,610

To everyone... you are welcome.

I love the chance to do something completely different!!! Merry Christmas!

• Thanks FirstBastion and Lyoness for the wonderful gifts