Happy Holidays PA Gifts!

191011121315»

Comments

• Fisty said:
    barbult said:

I practiced with Fisty's tutorial to make a FBM for Tisha. Here is the result. The dress shader is from DG Iray Holiday Fabrics.

Perfect! laugh

Agreed! Dang, I wish I had had that pic as one of my promos!

• *DG slaps self with wet noodle*

I have not been in yet to offer my thanks for the fabulous PA gifts. Thanks my friends. You are all amazing.

I'm also so happy everyone is enjoying my humble contributions. My simple backdrop is proof that I can in fact, if just barely, model a cube. wink I deliberatly left the colors on that shader set sort of neutral, so you could tint them by adding a color of your choice in the base color or diffuse channels.

Zarcon, Barbult, Diva, Jaki, Scorpio, Kismet, Linwelly, Rubina, Mustakettu - thanks for decorating the place with your renders.

Big thanks to Ngartplay for being the hostess with the mostest, and to Totte for giving us a place to stash our stuff.

Happy New Year to all!

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 2,854

Thank you DG, blush :)

3D-GHDesign, thanks for the Toon's fit for the elf and and ears, very cool!

• FistyFisty Posts: 3,416
    edited December 2016

And keeping with today's theme..   Fit morphs for 3DU's Toon Generations 2.  =)

This was quite a bit more complicated than the other one with all the controls and animated dials.. but it works.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nz6sgz2uldzkf4u/FD_Classic_Dress_3DU_ToonGen2_Fits.zip?dl=0

Toon Morphs.png
    267 x 93 - 3K
    Toon Fits.jpg
    1100 x 900 - 466K
    Post edited by Fisty on
  • WandererWanderer Posts: 957

Thank you all for your generosity. The gifts are well-appreciated.

• LianaLiana Posts: 1,035
    edited December 2016

Wow! You are really quick and generous, not that i have the toon characters at the moment. Thanks! :)

Post edited by Liana on
  • LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770
    edited December 2016

Ooh wow! Thank you so much! Just picked up the toons and they will look fabulous in that lovely dress and hat!

Post edited by Llynara on
  • L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    Liana said:

Wow! You are really quick and generous, not that i have the toon characters at the moment. Thanks! :)

+1

Thank you both for the Toon Generations 2 fits. You guys rock.

• KaribouKaribou Posts: 1,325

Thank you, everyone!!  Can't wait to play with these!

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

ZDG:  One of the things on my list was to make some clothing specifically for her.  Thanks to Fisty, she now has a dress...which I have yet to try (hard drives dieing really, really suck...but at least this time I have some warning and have been spending the day backing it up).

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,944

Yes, thanks for the Toon Generations 2 Fits

• kimhkimh Posts: 386

Thank you for all the wonderful gifts given :-)

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,209
    Fisty said:
    barbult said:

I practiced with Fisty's tutorial to make a FBM for Tisha. Here is the result. The dress shader is from DG Iray Holiday Fabrics.

Perfect! laugh

Agreed! Dang, I wish I had had that pic as one of my promos!

blush Thanks. I sure enjoy your products.

edited January 2017

I toonified my Brigitte. The dress fit great with the new 3DU ToonGen2 fits. Thank you for about the hundredth time, Fisty. smiley You are very generous.

Brigitte Toon Classic Dress PS.jpg
    1236 x 1600 - 1M
    Post edited by barbult on
  • 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    barbult said:

I toonified my Brigitte. The dress fit great with the new 3DU ToonGen2 fits. Thank you for about the hundredth time, Fisty. smiley You are very generous.

hahah That's so cute! Awesome render, Barbult! :)

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,944
    edited January 2017
    barbult said:

Lovely styling although you've now sent me to my basement to fetch some root beer.

Post edited by nonesuch00 on
  • 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    barbult said:

Lovely styling although you've now sent me to my basement to fetch some root beer.

Mmmm Share! :D

I like your new avatar, btw! :)

edited January 2017

One more toon. She is wearing Fisty's leotard, which fit just fine.yes

3DU ToonGen2 Leotard Swimwear 2 PS.jpg
    1236 x 1600 - 1M
    Post edited by barbult on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,602
    barbult said:

..ach that's cute.

• LianaLiana Posts: 1,035

Those are cute renders. I almost convinced to get into toons. LOL

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 2,854

She is drinking the smallest soda ever.  Mine would be in a maxi mug, lol.  Really cute renders.  I love these toon figures.

NGartplay said:

She is drinking the smallest soda ever.  Mine would be in a maxi mug, lol.  Really cute renders.  I love these toon figures.

I noticed that glass got scaled down when I "toonified" her. I decided it was part of the charm.

I almost didn't buy the toons, because historically, I never render toons. But I'm having way more fun with them than I thought I would. The fact that they can be combined with other Genesis 3 morphs, etc. is really nice.

• Stryder87Stryder87 Posts: 899
    mjc1016 said:

ZDG:  One of the things on my list was to make some clothing specifically for her.  Thanks to Fisty, she now has a dress...which I have yet to try (hard drives dieing really, really suck...but at least this time I have some warning and have been spending the day backing it up).

Don't mean to drag up an 'old' thread... but who is this Anna that is being referred to?  I only find one in the store: Anna HD for Victoria 7, and she's by Raiya.

• Ah, a cute figure (shape dial) that MJC made for G3F. I have used a few other figure mats on that figure shape with very nice results.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/81317/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/Anna