Easy Environments: Snowy Mountains (Daz Studio & Poser) [Commercial]

Comments

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

Kroluk Ponies

I picked up the Kroluk stables (by Dark Anvil) years ago. I think he got out of the Poser business and most of his catalog is carried by MrSparky these days. I had always looked forward to anything new from Dark Anvil. Sigh. Anyway, DAZ new horse with dials of almost every shape. Some postwork.

These sets are absolutely wonderful. I must have spent an hour moving the camera around and every angle was terrific even though I ended up at close to default.

If you click on the pic for a better view, it's about 350K. I'm not used to uploading something that size. Please excuse.

KrolukPonies.jpg
    1000 x 800 - 363K
  • FlipmodeFlipmode Posts: 880
    edited December 1969

Great one Spit, thanks for posting!
    The brown coloring goes really well with the birches imo, and the foreground plants you added give it a very lively feel. :)

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Too cool, had to buy! Like has been said, not enough good, flexible 3D environments for Poser/Daz Studio!

Great work! :cheese: :coolsmile:

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,622
    edited December 1969

MINE MINE MINE

*Ahem* I really look forward to rendering with all of these. Lovely work, Flipmode.

edited December 1969

Thanks Wooly & Sickle, hope you`ll have fun with the sets!

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Well this one works so well with my Primitives I just had to show it...

Brog-02.png
    1000 x 1300 - 2M
    edited December 1969

Lol, a few pages ago when you mentioned a "Primitives project" I was thinking of spheres and cubes ;)
    Great render Jade, the "style" and coloring of primitive and environment fit together perfectly imo. Thanks!

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Flipmode said:
    Lol, a few pages ago when you mentioned a "Primitives project" I was thinking of spheres and cubes ;)
    Great render Jade, the "style" and coloring of primitive and environment fit together perfectly imo. Thanks!
    LOL! Maybe I should start calling it my Primitive People Project? Hmm.. Cubes, Spheres, Tubes in loincloths with spears... It's do able.
  • RarethRareth Posts: 1,458
    edited January 2013

Jaderail said:
    Flipmode said:
    LOL! Maybe I should start calling it my Primitive People Project? Hmm.. Cubes, Spheres, Tubes in loincloths with spears... It's do able.

hmmm Cylinders in loincloths hunting cubes and spheres.. you just might have the next hit show for the Cartoon Network

Post edited by Rareth on
    edited December 1969

... Next set incoming! ...

Eternal Sands
    Link: Eternal Sands Gallery
    Link: Eternal Sands Video

This one comes with three terrain versions: natural trail (can be removed the same way like on the Winter set), trail (solid one) and a flat version so you can easily add your own props.
    It should release later this week, along with a little store sale. ;)

Hope you`ll like it!

esands_promo06.jpg
    998 x 768 - 124K
    esands_promo03.jpg
    998 x 768 - 131K
    esands_promo02.jpg
    998 x 768 - 132K
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 95,997
    edited December 1969

Are the trails of footprints fixed, or are they something like LIE presets that can be moved around?

edited December 1969

The footprints are two seperate material zones, so you can`t move them around, but change the materials to the "no-footprints"-sand.
    The mat zones go north and south from the center to allow for scenes where you have a character leaving a trail behind but no trail in front of him (like on the preview in the gallery with Victoria5).

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 95,997
    edited December 1969

Thanks.

edited December 1969

Flipmode said:
    ... Next set incoming! ...

Eternal Sands
    Link: Eternal Sands Gallery
    Link: Eternal Sands Video

This one comes with three terrain versions: natural trail (can be removed the same way like on the Winter set), trail (solid one) and a flat version so you can easily add your own props.
    It should release later this week, along with a little store sale. ;)

Hope you`ll like it!

Wow. This set really emphasizes the scope of the sets. Terrific work.

edited December 1969

Thanks Spit!
    I like how the foreground and background blend together on this one myself, it really gives it a big scale look I think.

• IppotamusIppotamus Posts: 1,578
    edited January 2013

"Mine?"

-

Can not wait for the sands. But wait I must :)

Post edited by Ippotamus on
    edited December 1969

Alright, shaky start on the store, but everything seems to work now, so I dare say:
    Released!
    Link: Eternal Sands Daz Store

Also:
    Store Sale, 33% on all products!
    Link: Flipmode`s Daz Store
    (does NOT require purchasing Eternal Sands, no matter what the Daz promos suggest...)

Plus you will find the boxing shoes for free as long as the store sale is on.

edited December 1969

Just to let you know, the store sale may be about to end soon, I guess on Monday.
    To be honest, I don`t know for sure either, but initially it was planned for 3 days.

edited December 1969

When I put the boxing shoes in my cart, I didn't realize they were free! Thank you!

edited December 1969

Glad it made for a pleasant surprise then ;)

edited December 1969

Hello there!

New update, from the desert we go straight to hell. ;-)

Link: Road to Hell Gallery

The promos are brightened up a bit, the included lighting is darker.
    It`s horrible to do previews for such a dark scene, the original lighting sets a better mood imo, but (as Daz reminded me) the promos should be viewable even in broad daylight on a dark screen setup.

The set includes two scene preloads, the "road" version, and a "plateau" version which is a good choice if you want to add some of your architectural props.

The red sky preview shows the bonus skybox included with the set.

rth_promo05bright.jpg
    998 x 768 - 177K
    rth_promo04.jpg
    998 x 768 - 207K
    rth_promo09.jpg
    998 x 768 - 166K
    rth_promo03bright.jpg
    998 x 768 - 162K
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,296
    edited December 1969

Love the Road to Hell, I really like the feel of the landscape - but my first thought was - I wonder if you can make the brick road yellow?

edited December 1969

Thanks scorpio.
    To color the road properly you would have to edit the texture, with photoshop or whatever tool you like.
    That would be pretty easy though, the displacement map would make for a convenient mask or selection-help.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,296
    edited December 1969

Thanks, I hoped it would be pretty straight forward.

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,441
    edited December 1969

I agree with Scopio, this one looks very good (or should I say evil).

edited December 1969

Thanks Totte for the continued support ;)

Just to let you guys know the video preview for Road to Hell is up now.
    Link: Easy Environments video page

• Dani Foster HerringDani Foster Herring Posts: 275
    edited December 1969

Awesome! Will go into my cart as soon as it hits the store. Thank you for continuing to support those of us that strictly use Poser...it is very much appreciated! Dani

• SedorSedor Posts: 1,764
    edited December 1969

For me this looks like a "must have"!

• ShaneWSmithShaneWSmith Posts: 636
    edited December 1969

These sets are amazing. I own every one so far, and guess I'll be buying them all!

edited December 1969

Thanks for the nice feedback! I am a bit on the lower end of my motivation scale, so the encouragement is very welcome right now. ;)

...Thank you for continuing to support those of us that strictly use Poser...it is very much appreciated!

Mutual interest!

100% off topic:
    I have two keys left for the Firefall Beta, whoever grabs them first owns them ;)
    ODWXT-TORXV-KJYME-MTF5A
    OB3SX-HDH79-O0K84-ORGCD