It's Raining Men Again Competition -- Winners Revealed!!!!

Comments

• Just wanted to say that we've added to the prize pool thanks to the generous donations of Gerterasmus.  Both 1st place in the main category and 1st place in the RePurposed category have gotten just gotten a little sweeter.  There is still a little over two weeks to get those final entries in, folks!  :)

• VyusurVyusur Posts: 2,235
    edited December 2016

NAE

Entry #3 "Inner harmony"  
    Iray render
    Repurposed item: Post Apocalyptic Footwear for Genesis3 female

Inner_harmony.jpg
    1410 x 1500 - 1M
    Post edited by Vyusur on
  • ButchButch Posts: 797

This is definitely my last entry and it's more in keeping with the repurposed items, than my previous image.  We've got:

"Persian Beauty" pants for G2F on the genie

"As You Wish" for G3F - shoes, lamp and vest

Genie of the Lamp - sig.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 1M
  • ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,777
    edited December 2016

:giggle: Bet I can guess what that guy wished for!  devil

Post edited by Byrdie on
  • Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    Butch said:

This is definitely my last entry and it's more in keeping with the repurposed items, than my previous image.  We've got:

"Persian Beauty" pants for G2F on the genie

"As You Wish" for G3F - shoes, lamp and vest

This is awesome! LOVE This entry. =-)

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,777
    edited December 2016

Down Time.

"Sweet talk me all you want, Jake, it's your turn to clean the litter box."

Nothing repurposed here. Well, nothing that probably counts anyway; I think the navel ring I turned into a bit of tech gear is multifigure even though it's originally not exactly a masculine style. This one took the longest to put together because the boys kept playing hard to get. But I persevered in spite of myself and they finally settled down so here's Jake and his partner TLR-521 a.k.a. Tyler on one of their rare days off. :sigh: It was supposed to be a beefcake scene but they caught me off guard and turned it into a scifi rom-com. 

Michael 4 Beautiful Bends version. Rendered in PoserPro 2014. Postworked in Photoshop CS2 and PaintShop Pro X4.

Down Time.jpg
    2085 x 2567 - 710K
    Post edited by Byrdie on
  • VyusurVyusur Posts: 2,235
    edited December 2016

I've replaced my last entry with this one. Here I've fixed some issues and made some changes.
    Entry #3 "Inner harmony"
    Iray render
    Repurposed item: Post Apocalyptic Footwear for Genesis3 female

Inner_harmony001.jpg
    1625 x 2000 - 705K
    Post edited by Vyusur on
  • mal3Imagerymal3Imagery Posts: 709
    edited December 2016

Removed my third entry.  For this entry.

#3 Non-repurpose - Can I Have This One Daddy?

Can I Have This One Dad.jpg
    960 x 540 - 349K
    Post edited by mal3Imagery on
  • I just wanted to give a heads up that I just added another prize to the first place prize package.  Much thanks to NGartplay for the generous donation from her shop.

• evilded777evilded777 Posts: 2,440
    edited December 2016

NAE Before I make this an official entry... is the action clear, here? Too close to the subject to judge and since I can't post anywhere else if this is going to be an entry....

wfmr1-2.jpg
    1200 x 1500 - 947K
    Post edited by evilded777 on
  • NAE  Repurposed- Sunglasses for G3F.

• @evilded777  Not exactly sure what you are asking.  The image looks great.  As long as it follows TOS, and, I admit, I'm not exactly sure what it says about violence.  Your image looks perfectly fine to me.  Not something I would consider too gory or anything.  As for the clarity, of the actual image, that looks great, too.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

Removed my third entry.  For this entry.

#3 Non-repurpose - Can I Have This One Daddy?

Very cool

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929
    edited December 2016

Before I make this an official entry... is the action clear, here? Too close to the subject to judge and since I can't post anywhere else if this is going to be an entry....

Looks like the slenderman's desire for prey is being fought against with a blade to the gut, not that I know anything about slenderman anatomy. as far as depicting blood, i'm not sure of the DAZ forums rules if that's what you are asking, actually I remember in their own advertising they used blood and violence.

Post edited by nonesuch00 on
  • FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,043

@evilded777

His right bicep appears to be penetrating his chest, or it may just be the viewing angle.

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    edited December 2016

Entry #1: Temptation

Lucian 7, by L'Adair

It might have been a good idea to find out where he lived, before saying yes to his suggestion to "come back to my place."

Boots are from Riverwillow for Genesis 3 Female(s), nothing else is repurposed, although the rest of the clothing/belts/hair are from G1 anf G2. Sword is from Rare Ancient Weapons.

2016LucianHellFire.jpg
    1500 x 2427 - 2M
    Post edited by L'Adair on

@evilded777  Not exactly sure what you are asking.  The image looks great.  As long as it follows TOS, and, I admit, I'm not exactly sure what it says about violence.  Your image looks perfectly fine to me.  Not something I would consider too gory or anything.  As for the clarity, of the actual image, that looks great, too.

Sorry for not being clear, but @nonesuch00 got my meaning. I was not positive that the story was clear, the action. Pretty sure I've seen a lot worse pass the TOS. I'll check what it says.

Fishtales said:

@evilded777

His right bicep appears to be penetrating his chest, or it may just be the viewing angle.

Limitations of the medium. And I don't want to wreck the pose to adjust what ought to be fixed by physics. 

• L'Adair said:

Lucian 7, by L'Adair

It might have been a good idea to find out where he lived, before saying yes to his suggestion to "come back to my place."

Boots are from Riverwillow for Genesis 3 Female(s), nothing else is repurposed, although the rest of the clothing/belts/hair are from G1 anf G2. Sword is from Rare Ancient Weapons.

Well, at least you'll be warm in there... cheeky

Wonderful lighting, color choices and I love the face expression.

@evilded777  Not exactly sure what you are asking.  The image looks great.  As long as it follows TOS, and, I admit, I'm not exactly sure what it says about violence.  Your image looks perfectly fine to me.  Not something I would consider too gory or anything.  As for the clarity, of the actual image, that looks great, too.

TOS says nothing specifc about blood or gore, states "gratuitous violence is prohibited". I don't think its gratuitous.

• isidornisidorn Posts: 1,601
    edited December 2016

Does an ogre qualify as a male figure? In that case, this will be my entry #2. If not, I'll try to come up with something else.

Making friends

After the ogre saved the Pweek from a cruel death at the hands of the monster known as "human child", the two creatures became fast friends.

Nothing repurposed.

MakingFriends (2).jpg
    2560 x 1440 - 375K
    Post edited by isidorn on
  • @evilded777  Glad you got the type of answer you were looking for.  I think it's a great image.  I didn't even notice the posing, possible clipping with the arm.  I think it might just be the angle.  I think monkeying with it now might indeed break the pose and it looks great the way it is.  As for the violence, yeah, I've seen worse in the gallery.

@isidorn  I'm pretty sure he counts as a male humanoid figure so keep him posted.  :)

• Chanteur-de-VentChanteur-de-Vent Posts: 566
    edited December 2016

Chanteur-de-Vent #3

Title: Taming the green demon

Tag: Repurposed

Repurposed items: The clothes on the demon are from Deadly Night Shade outfit for G3F, the tiara is the CP Winter Circlet for G3F. 

*gives herself a shoulder pat*  I think I managed to do the three entries. Ha! cheeky

Taming the green demon.jpg
    2000 x 2000 - 4M
    Post edited by Chanteur-de-Vent on

Thanks @knittingmommy, I might tweak the tonemapping before I submit. I got a few days left.

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    L'Adair said:

Well, at least you'll be warm in there... cheeky

Wonderful lighting, color choices and I love the face expression.

Thank you, Chanteur-de-Vent.

I think the hardest part was deciding what part of the scene would make it into the frame. That pose was a lot of work, getting one leg over the arm of the throne and making sure nothing intersected with anything else. It's pretty cool at a distance, but then you lose the glowing eyes and the facial expression. Close up makes for a very nice portrait, but loses the pose. So I compromised.

edited December 2016

Entry #3: When Fuller Met Red

wfmr1-2.png
    1200 x 1500 - 903K
    Post edited by evilded777 on
  • Saidge42Saidge42 Posts: 128
    edited December 2016

Entry #2: Halfway Gone.....

its raining men - final.jpg
    617 x 1000 - 98K
    Post edited by Saidge42 on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,158
    edited December 2016

Cian and Abel

(Nothing has been repurposed in this image. Oh, well, the sticks in his hair are from a female hair model, but I wouldn't call that repurposing.)

Fantasy Tower Backdrop Cian and Abel PS.jpg
    1236 x 1600 - 2M
    Post edited by barbult on
  • Saidge said:

OMG! What a powerful image. Amazing.

• Saidge42Saidge42 Posts: 128
    Saidge said:

OMG! What a powerful image. Amazing.

thank you so much!!  I'm glad you like it :D