SITE UPDATES, ANNOUNCEMENTS, AND CUSTOMER SERVICE INFORMATION

Comments

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,139
    edited December 1969

One nice thing, I was logged on in the store this AM, didn't have to log in 3 times till Sunday but upon checking out the check out pages were all those unformatted pages many of us were getting last week. Also the forums I was logged out of (so it was opposite of what it usually is, as I'm usually logged in the forums but have to log in every 5 minutes in the store.) SO perhaps it's slowly getting figured out but why they mess things up with the code to cause the store and checkout pages to look unformatted is beyond me.

edited December 1969
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Yes, so I shall merge this thread with that thread. Stand by for the move through cyberspace. :coolsmirk:

edited December 1969

*WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH* :P

• jade monkeyjade monkey Posts: 111
    edited December 1969

thank you, i'm glad it's not just me, haha!

• atryeuatryeu Posts: 612
    edited December 1969

Kerya said:
    As unsubscribing and resubscribing didn't work, try posting a message to get notifications again ...Sigh.

I've been doing that for a few days and it doesn't work either :( Nothing they suggest has helped. I woke up this morning to 3 emails in my inbox and not a single one from Daz and yet right off after visiting the forums I seen at least 5 topics I am subscribed to that had replies :(

• randym77randym77 Posts: 272
    edited December 1969

They seem to have fixed the notification problem. I just got a flood of messages, informing me of "new" posts...that were posted days ago. :-S

• griffon_e3f1dc9370griffon_e3f1dc9370 Posts: 224
    edited December 1969

I felt like I'd been burried under notifications. Whatever was stuck apparently got unstuck.

• atryeuatryeu Posts: 612
    edited December 1969

Thank you Daz for fixing notifications! :)

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

whenever i try to sign in the store lately, i seem to randomly get sent to a page that looks like this...

That's what a DAZ store page looks like when the style sheets aren't working... which they weren't for a while this week. I was getting a few random pages like that several times a day, for three or four days. Then it stopped. Try a force-refresh on the page whenever you see that. Sometimes fixed it for me.
  • sazzyazzcasazzyazzca Posts: 495
    edited December 1969

Is anyone else having order confirmations for the last week or so show up days after the orders were placed?

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

KerWar said:
    Is anyone else having order confirmations for the last week or so show up days after the orders were placed?

Absolutely I have.

edited December 1969

Notifications are def back.. OMG>... Eeeek! THANKS DAZ! :-)

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

KerWar said:

Some, but not all:
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/9071/#122878
    I am getting them (sometimes without links, but I am getting them).
    Maybe it's fixed now that forum notifications are fixed?

edited October 2012

NEBER MYND! :vampire:

Post edited by RAMWolff on
  • geemangeeman Posts: 4
    edited December 1969

whenever i try to sign in the store lately, i seem to randomly get sent to a page that looks like this...

i'm on a mac, on safari (with lions and zebras and --wait, that's not it! ahem!)

anyway, i've chanted the usual empty cache spells and done the sacred dance of clearing cookies, but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

strangely, i've stayed logged into the forums these last few days, though i usually have to re-log in every time i come here.

anyone else seeing this weirdness?

Yes, I am seeing this too. I'm afraid to place another order. I placed one and it disappeared.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

geeman said:

i'm on a mac, on safari (with lions and zebras and --wait, that's not it! ahem!)

anyway, i've chanted the usual empty cache spells and done the sacred dance of clearing cookies, but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

strangely, i've stayed logged into the forums these last few days, though i usually have to re-log in every time i come here.

Yes, I am seeing this too. I'm afraid to place another order. I placed one and it disappeared.

Did it disappear completely?
    You don't have the items in your downloadable products?
    It doesn't show up in your recent orders?
    If it is all of the above: contact DAZ through the Help.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,166
    edited December 1969

geeman said:

What exactly do you mean it disappeared?

edited December 1969

From my experience the cart items don't disappear but the cart does look as if it's empty. I've not had an entire order disappear though. If this is an issue with the cart have you tried adding the product in again and seeing if the system is telling you only one per customer sort of notice? If so that will tell you you have items in the cart. Sometimes just going to the product page, log out and then log back in will reveal the cart items. It's a real strange bug that one...

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Anyone having issues with the Fastgrab prices not displaying?

edited December 1969

Display fine for me

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    geeman said:

What exactly do you mean it disappeared?

I mean I went to throught the check out proceedure and nothing showed in my account and nothing was in my basket. I will be checking my credit card if I get charged I will definitly call them. Until then I am not going to try to buy anything until they get this site fixed. I don't understand what is taking them so long to fix this. I would think that someone at DAZ would be working overtime to get this resolved

edited December 1969

When did you last check your available downloads. sometimes they do take a while to appear there for some reason. Does the order itself show up in "your orders"

• sazzyazzcasazzyazzca Posts: 495
    edited December 1969

anikad said:

I'm not seeing them either

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Oh good it's not just me. I wonder if this is another thing where Admins can see prices but members can't.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    When did you last check your available downloads. sometimes they do take a while to appear there for some reason. Does the order itself show up in "your orders"

I ordered on Friday, and it is still not there today (Sunday). I really did want to get something. I think I will miss out on the Platinum Club celebration is this does not get fixed soon.

edited December 1969

Was the order($) taken from your bank/paypal account?

edited December 1969

KerWar said:
    anikad said:

I'm not seeing them either

Full price on Fastgrab

edited December 1969

Make sure you are logged in to your account to see the fast grab prices

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Make sure you are logged in to your account to see the fast grab prices

I an logged in, but that should not matter for the fast grab price, it is for everyone, at least I thought.