SITE UPDATES, ANNOUNCEMENTS, AND CUSTOMER SERVICE INFORMATION

1404142434446»

Comments

• atryeuatryeu Posts: 612
    edited December 1969

No offense to Daz, but over the years with almost all companies, I've found that they tend to think it's easier to blame the users than the realize they have an actual problem with their end -_- I've seen it far too many times (especially with my ISP and once after so much work to get them to check their end for the problem it was discovered that one of their mail servers was in the process of crashing and was causing most of the problems I had in the past with email -_-). It was the same awhile back with the issue where notifications were not being sent to people and it's probably something similar with notifications not taking you to the correct post -_- It's always a clue when it's happening to multiple people and not everybody uses the exact same version of the exact same browser.

... anybody else notice this topic isn't a sticky anymore? When did that happen?

• Rosie DRosie D Posts: 58
    edited December 1969

I've managed to get an order through earlier on and I've grabbed the PC December Freebie, I was attempting to find something for my coupon, but between my wishlist glitching out and having to check everything to make sure I haven't bought it before I'm going to give up and call it a night - maybe even do some rendering - I'll attempt the download area tomorrow....

• atryeuatryeu Posts: 612
    edited December 1969

I just "purchased" the monthly PC freebie without any problems (other than having to wait 15 minutes for the checkout page to load)

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,139
    edited December 1969

From the 'Rosity thread I found that I needed to check the registry too.. did that and found 2 entries for superfish so those are hopefully the last. I did install a couple of new extensions for Firefox just yesterday so perhaps it did indeed piggyback on that installation but that tells me the folks that are making their exe's or jar files are not paying attention to allow this to happen.. unless they don't care.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,501
    edited December 1969

Rosie D said:
    I've managed to get an order through earlier on and I've grabbed the PC December Freebie, I was attempting to find something for my coupon, but between my wishlist glitching out and having to check everything to make sure I haven't bought it before I'm going to give up and call it a night - maybe even do some rendering - I'll attempt the download area tomorrow....

...apologies for going OT for the moment, but I so love your sig.