SITE UPDATES, ANNOUNCEMENTS, AND CUSTOMER SERVICE INFORMATION

Comments

• AdashAdash Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Order 100021070 was put through last night (UK time) and surprise surprise, the website was very slow again.

Put through my order and all of my downloads are in 'pending' so are unavailbale!!! Even though the order is complete, and the invoice is raised.

Could someone at daz PLEASE sort this out!!!

I thought this new website was supposed to improve our store experience, well it certainly isn't for me. I can;t even find anywhere to cancel/refund the order so I can try and put it through again.

• edited December 1969

If you look at the Itemized Order History, does this order show up there? If so, try resetting the downloads. I've heard that works for some people.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,166
    edited December 1969

Thread merged since it was customer service related.

• AdashAdash Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the quick respomse. Resetting the downloads has now made the links 'Availabe'.

Whilst I have your attention, please give us a way to order our order histories by something other than alphabetical. Date would be preferable (newest on top). I have 5 pages of 50 items each and I can't remeber all of the product names exactly.

Thanks

edited December 1969

al1234 said:
    Thanks for the quick respomse. Resetting the downloads has now made the links 'Availabe'.

Whilst I have your attention, please give us a way to order our order histories by something other than alphabetical. Date would be preferable (newest on top). I have 5 pages of 50 items each and I can't remeber all of the product names exactly.

Thanks

Agree with you 100%. I hate that there is no filtering for you itemized order history. Date would be better.

• edited December 1969

I'm firmly of the opinion that if it's possible to see information in the list, it should be possible to sort by it -- date, name, order number...

edited December 1969

Yep! You won't any argument on my end.

• GigabeatGigabeat Posts: 164
    edited June 2012

Ok the store is playing up again.
    I'm a PC member but the store is showing the PC items at full price.
    At this rate I don't know when its safe to shop again.
    Should I wait a few days, weeks, months or years till DAZ fixes the store?
    This really has to be the worst site upgrade in the history of the net.

Post edited by Gigabeat on
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882
    edited December 1969

Hey! I got an order confirmation E-mail!

Yay! (the first one since the new site went live)

Now I just need the store to figure out what is, isn't and should be on sale (some new items are clearly only having the PC discount applied, others have both the discount and a sale percentage), and maybe I'll feel safe spending money, since the only item in that order was the weekly freebie... which was still free. :)

For the record, until a couple of days ago when the prices all went to 30% off on everything, plus the PC discount, I've had no problem making purchases and downloading stuff. I just didn't get any e-mail order confirmations until today.

Of course, this may have been fixed a while ago (like when I got a week's worth of Forum Post Notifications), as I haven't made any purchases in a while due to tight funds. I was waiting for the PC Voucher/Coupon/Whatever to make a purchase, but I thought I'd better pick up the Freebie before it was no longer free, since at the rate things are going, it is entirely possible that the voucher won't be fixed before Sweet Dreams is no longer a freebie.

• Fixme12Fixme12 Posts: 589
    edited December 1969

i can't order the genesis super boots & belts and the cape for super suit at the special $1.99 prices

screencaps of the store prices and my shoppingcart prices
    http://img188.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=717437594_shopcart00_122_242lo.jpg
    http://img283.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=717451538_shopcart01_122_105lo.jpg

i really not buy these for $31

• pakmanpetepakmanpete Posts: 4
    edited December 1969

Hello all,

It has now been about 2 1/2 weeks since the disaster and it seems as if there are still a lot of problems. First, many thanks to Mr. Sears for his fix of the install program. His program really works. Thank you. At least now I have all the programs working that I recently bought. It does seem strange that DAZ couldn't come up with such a fix???

I realize that there are probably two totally different sets of programmers busily at work at DAZ - one churning out new programs and one working on fixing the store. The one set has nothing to do with the other set, so I can see that DAZ could be releasing new programs. But dear DAZ - to those of us with problems, that policy sure makes you look bad. I know I still have problems - can't see my shopping cart, can't get a program that I ordered (granted, it's one of the free ones, but what if it wasn't?) can't - well, all my problems are problems that are known and being worked, so I can only say to myself - and everyone else, be patient. But, dear DAZ, I sure am going to think twice before I order again, not to mention how I feel about 2 1/2 weeks of Platinum Club membership go down the drain. I do hope you are thinking about your old customers and not just concentrating on getting new ones.

Thanks for listening

pakman pete

• Martin_CMartin_C Posts: 164
    edited June 2012

fixme12 said:
    i can't order the genesis super boots & belts and the cape for super suit at the special $1.99 prices

As a matter of fact, you are already "lucky" when you saw the PC prices in the first place. Since this morning, the shop "forgot" again that I'm a PC member at all... the account displays it fine, but the shop only shows full prices.

I must say that I start to worry now. And it looks like I picked a bad time for a "comeback". I've once been a Poser addict some 10 years ago and went away during the "P4 Pro Pack" worries.

For a couple of reasons, I recently returned after 10 years. On the positive side, I did manage to buy the two huge V4/M4 bundles. Even for the discount + PC price, and even in the new shop. Hey! Even with a European credit card.

The next thing I wanted to do/buy are lots of $1.99 items and even some more legacy things, using the $6 thingies.

Sadly, this didn't happen, and I wonder if it will happen at all, and if the 1 year PC may have been my worst online-shop decision ever. I wouldn't trust this shop to enter my CC details again for now, and I even learned that I couldn't do it from Europe any more anyway.

Dear DAZ - I asked it already, and would love to get an answer: You have my understanding that you are in a horrible situation, and I do believe that you do whatever you can (still) do about it. I'm also aware that you can't give a fixed deadline for problems like that and problems that big.

BUT - you (really really) should give us a road map. There must be a period of time that you (at least) EXPECT to need to sort it out. When do you, realistically, believe that the shop will be trustworthy again?

A week? A month? Until autumn? It's all OK for me, take your time, do it properly, but please TELL us!

I don't mean to offend you, it is a tragedy for a company, especially a devoted one. And, again, you have my honest sympathy and best wishes.

But I would like to KNOW when it will make sense for me to come back, with my partially/mostly useless PC membership.

It just is no fun anymore to check each day only to find out what's coming next...

- is my PC membership active today?
    - are any pages loading?
    - what's my name/account today?
    - do item prices survive placing it in the cart?
    - and will the cart prices survive any checkout?
    - would it take my credit card?

Please, please, PLEASE give us an approximate time span... thanks in advance, best wishes and good luck!

Post edited by Martin_C on
  • edited June 2012

Martin_C said:
    Since this morning, the shop "forgot" again that I'm a PC member at all... the account displays it fine, but the shop only shows full prices.

Yup, just happened to me this morning too.I'm unwilling to buy anything when I'm not sure what price it's going to charge me.

Post edited by yann.let_646572d572 on
  • Pax AsteriaePax Asteriae Posts: 397
    edited June 2012

fixme12 said:

screencaps of the store prices and my shoppingcart prices
    http://img188.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=717437594_shopcart00_122_242lo.jpg
    http://img283.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=717451538_shopcart01_122_105lo.jpg

i really not buy these for $31

I didn't even know those existed. I've never seen them in the store.

Having said that, maybe it's no surprise. I've got the $1.99 items listed by release date and it's got "Steamworks", "DClassy A3" and "Rollerblading for V3" as the top items....

And now I'm going to go and submit a support ticket because the email I sent over a week ago about an order I placed over two weeks ago that's still pending was pleasantly ignored.

Post edited by Pax Asteriae on
  • anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

The store is playing up again. I filter by PC. I see 41 items in the wishlist and full prices. I log out, clear my cache. Log back in. See the same thing. Click one of the further filters - anime. This time I see 22 items in the wishlist but I do see PC club items. Click Aiko 3 as a further filter. It now recognises me (i think) as there are now 4 items in my wishlist. It stopped telling me who I am (or rather who I'm not). Now I can no longer see PC prices. Joy. Click an item - Aiko 3 Hooded clock. Still seeing the full price. Do I bother to raise a support ticket? Is there any point?

• SassyWenchSassyWench Posts: 602
    edited December 1969

anikad said:
    The store is playing up again. I filter by PC. I see 41 items in the wishlist and full prices. I log out, clear my cache. Log back in. See the same thing. Click one of the further filters - anime. This time I see 22 items in the wishlist but I do see PC club items. Click Aiko 3 as a further filter. It now recognises me (i think) as there are now 4 items in my wishlist. It stopped telling me who I am (or rather who I'm not). Now I can no longer see PC prices. Joy. Click an item - Aiko 3 Hooded clock. Still seeing the full price. Do I bother to raise a support ticket? Is there any point?

Most of us are seeing the same thing and the Mods are aware of it, so they've probably already alerted DAZ. Save yourself the time and energy. LOL :)

• WhiteMystWhiteMyst Posts: 212
    edited December 1969

And the bugs keep multiplying. I log into the store, go to my account and everything there is mine. I then go to the store and I show up as either someone else or no one at all, pc prices no longer show up. I log out, clear cookies and cache, restart browser only to go through the same mess as before.

*Sigh* DAZ I really am trying to be patient. Here is to hoping all is fixed in the near future (not going to say the *S* word).

• Satira CapriccioSatira Capriccio Posts: 523
    edited June 2012

On the old site, a history of issued Vouchers and Gift Certificates was available in our account pages. (I don't remember whether Coupons were also included in the history.)

Currently, I cannot find any coupon, gift certificate, or store credit history in my account pages.

In addition, when vouchers or gift certificates were applied to an order, those vouchers/gift certificates and the amount were listed in the order payment detail.

Attached is a screenshot with notes of an order I placed in April. The actual total of this order was $0, not $16.46, because $3.22 from a voucher and $13.24 from a Gift Certificate were applied to the order. Yet nowhere on the order is this displayed. (The text in the bordered boxes are notes I added to the screenshot). I used this order because I had recorded the Gift Certificate and Voucher information on my DAZ purchases spreadsheet. I haven't been consistent in including that information because it was always available in my account. (Yet another function the old site provided that apparently no longer exists with the new site)

After reviewing dozens of orders both before and after the April order, customer credits (vouchers/gift certificates/coupons) are simply no longer listed on an order. (The discount displayed is the sale discount).

How can any reputable company not provide an accurate history of customer transactions and credits?

Temp_Order_8608975.jpg
    715 x 293 - 31K
    Post edited by Satira Capriccio on
  • edited December 1969

Attached is a screenshot with notes of an order I placed in April. The actual total of this order was $0, not $16.46, because $3.22 from a voucher and $13.24 from a Gift Certificate were applied to the order. Yet nowhere on the order is this displayed. (The text in the bordered boxes are notes I added to the screenshot). I used this order because I had recorded the Gift Certificate and Voucher information on my DAZ purchases spreadsheet. I haven't been consistent in including that information because it was always available in my account. (Yet another function the old site provided that apparently no longer exists with the new site)

After reviewing dozens of orders both before and after the April order, customer credits (vouchers/gift certificates/coupons) are simply no longer listed on an order. (The discount displayed is the sale discount).

How can any reputable company not provide an accurate history of customer transactions and credits?

No, the total for the order was $16.46. It's just that you then paid that amount with a voucher and a gift certificate. It doesn't appear to track payment method for any orders, which is a little odd, but not completely unreasonable.

• MaevrynMaevryn Posts: 6
    edited December 1969

I am also experiencing problems with the store. I logged on a couple of days ago and put some items in my cart and just got to the check out point when I got the little green alien saying the site was down for maintenance. The total of the items in cart was $15 and change. I couldn't get back onto the site for a day or two and had all kinds of trouble trying to access the cart. I finally got back in yesterday and was able to access the cart and check out. In my giddiness in being able to get the items I wanted, I neglected to see that the totals had changed and the order was now over $20. Never noticed that until after I finalized the purchase. Defintely my bad on that one :red: I have since learned to be very diligent in looking at what's happening here at DAZ. Today, I've been looking at items that are clearly marked PC with a price tag listed at $1.99 but when you get them in the cart they're full price. I'm going to hold off purchasing anything else for however long it takes to get these bugs ironed out. On another note, I'd like to thank the mods for all they're doing to help during this messy upgrade. Chohole and Aundrea.....you guys are the best! Thanks for your help :-)

edited December 1969

The problem has been reported to the powers that be. With any luck it will be fixed some time tomorrow.

• thehermit64thehermit64 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I, too, am having issues, albeit small. I purchased the Hula Bundle 3 weeks ago. There is supposed to be a free hair prop. I contacted the support team, followed their initial resolution steps to no avail, and after several emails all I got was...

"Hi there,
    I'm contacting someone who can look into that for you, I'll be sure to keep you updated as soon as I find something.
    Thank you for your patience"

I know it seems petty, but it's been two weeks, I realize DAZ is inundated with a lot of unhappy customer complaints, however, my confidence/patience is starting to waiver.

I'll just try and end this on an upbeat note. The Hula Bundle is really awesome!

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,563
    edited December 1969

On the old site, a history of issued Vouchers and Gift Certificates was available in our account pages. (I don't remember whether Coupons were also included in the history.)

Currently, I cannot find any coupon, gift certificate, or store credit history in my account pages.

In addition, when vouchers or gift certificates were applied to an order, those vouchers/gift certificates and the amount were listed in the order payment detail.

My "Store Credit" screen shows each transaction, and my order history shows amounts paid with store credit. The older orders imported from the old store, however, do not show payment method.

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited June 2012

Now I have lost my PC membership prices. I had just checked my cart and everything was fine, then I noticed my wishlist number was incorrect, so I selected the wishlist, it was my wishlist, but I no longer got the PC (special price) for the DAZ items, then I checked my cart and everything was at full price. This is the first time I have experienced the incorrect prices that I have been reading about in the forums. I have logged out and back in, but to no avail, I now have lost my PC prices and it doesn't seem like anything I do will get them back. I will try cleaning out my cookies, but I just don't understand why this continues to go on. Why is the store even open? Why do we get nothing but evasive answers, if we get any answers whatsoever? Why is DAZ continuing to let this go on? It is obvious there is some major issues going on that are not being fixed. This site needs to shut down and get the issues resolved, otherwise I just can't imagine anything getting fixed as long as there are thousands of people on the site doing nothing but bombarding DAZ with emails of the same crap over and over. Things are looking bleak for all of us and DAZ is not willing to accept this is FUBAR and doing nothing but getting worse. Send out an email to everyone and tell them you screwed up and are shutting the site down indefinitely until further notice. Then send out emails letting us know the progress (unlike you are doing now) and what you believe the time frame will be for the site to return.

Edited to say I have cleaned up my cpu and I still do not have PC prices anymore. This sucks. What a f***d up site!

Post edited by ledhead on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 95,997
    edited December 1969

Yes, PC prices seem to be broken across the board. No, there is nothing we as users can do to fix it. It will have to wait for the devs to look at it. Given that it is pretty much universal, and has been reported, please don't open any more tickets on the problem yet.

edited December 1969

Yes, PC prices seem to be broken across the board. No, there is nothing we as users can do to fix it. It will have to wait for the devs to look at it. Given that it is pretty much universal, and has been reported, please don't open any more tickets on the problem yet.

Yes Richard, I have read every post for every thread in the forums (that is no joke), I know it has been reported.

As of today I have only made one report to Zendesk and sent two emails to Ann.

I understand that I need not to report the same problems or send anymore emails

What I don't understand is why the site is still open for business when it is obviously screwed up, As long as the site remains open to the public it will be all the more difficult to fix IMHO.

• SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
    edited December 1969

Another little gotcha. The items in the "fast Grab" are all now back to full price. The whole point of fast grab is a few items at deep discounts for a limited time. They got the deep discount part right, maybe even got the limited time right, but when the items are no longer on sale at a deep discount, they need to be removed from the Fast Grab page.
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sales-promotions/fast-grab-3d-models

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

Another little gotcha. The items in the "fast Grab" are all now back to full price. The whole point of fast grab is a few items at deep discounts for a limited time. They got the deep discount part right, maybe even got the limited time right, but when the items are no longer on sale at a deep discount, they need to be removed from the Fast Grab page.
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sales-promotions/fast-grab-3d-models

Maybe they should rename it to "Slow Grab" for the time being. :-) Anyway, that one is the least of our problems, I hope they look at the more important issues first and save fixing Fast Grab for later.

edited December 1969

Ledhead said:

Yes Richard, I have read every post for every thread in the forums (that is no joke), I know it has been reported.

As of today I have only made one report to Zendesk and sent two emails to Ann.

I understand that I need not to report the same problems or send anymore emails

What I don't understand is why the site is still open for business when it is obviously screwed up, As long as the site remains open to the public it will be all the more difficult to fix IMHO.

I fell asleep earlier watching a ballgame. Afterwards is when I started having the PC price problem. I was going through some posts and now realize that it was happening across the board, so I apologize, I should have looked at the forums before I bitched and moaned. It really does no good to bitch and moan anyway, the site problems have just made it so easy to do so lately. Like I said, I apologize Richard.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

At the moment it looks like all discounts are gone ... maybe they are working on something?

My old signature line:
    Always look on the bright side ... (of life)