N.G.S. Anagenessis II - Revolution [Commercial]

Comments

• nicstt said:
    I wonder also, how many are looking at with monitors that have settings that are slightly off?

Exactly. I use a monitor calibration kit (hardware & software), and create my renders accordingly.

• TooncesToonces Posts: 919

There's a product update for NGS2 in my queue. Any ideas what it changes?

• nicstt said:

To me, the middle of her nose looks very reddish.  Below her eyes also a bit red, but her cheekbones are paler.  Maybe the latter is makeup though.

Just goes to show that everyone's perspective is different lol.  I've gotten a lot of comments saying how real she looks and how good her skin looks.  So some of it I guess is a matter of experience and taste.  And not every product is going to be right for everyone.  I have other products to convert older generations to Iray skins and those work well for many situations as well.

I wonder also, how many are looking at with monitors that have settings that are slightly off?

You may have a point, probably everyone with mediorce monitors won't notice it. I have 3 monitors (2 for my desktop and then my laptop screen). My best monitor, which is calibrated, clearly shows the ruddiness and blotchiness the most. On my worst screen, my laptop, everything looks fine and dandy. I would guess a lot of people who think everything looks fine have lower quality or average quality laptop screens.

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074
    edited November 2017

I see the same thing as  scott762_948aec318a. It's like a band of more reddish skin. My monitors are calibrated.

To me, the middle of her nose looks very reddish.  Below her eyes also a bit red, but her cheekbones are paler.  Maybe the latter is makeup though.

Just goes to show that everyone's perspective is different lol.  I've gotten a lot of comments saying how real she looks and how good her skin looks.  So some of it I guess is a matter of experience and taste.  And not every product is going to be right for everyone.  I have other products to convert older generations to Iray skins and those work well for many situations as well.

Post edited by fastbike1 on
  • nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714
    Toonces said:

Same, would love to know.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,813
    nicstt said:
    Toonces said:

According to the readme: 2017-11-23 Removed bad UV references.

• Any news on NGS3?

vwrangler said:
    nicstt said:
    Toonces said:

According to the readme: 2017-11-23 Removed bad UV references.

Cheers

• dragotxdragotx Posts: 1,134
    peteVault said:

Any news on NGS3?

Keep an eye on his DeviantArt page, it's looking fantastic so far.  Hasn't been any updates in a while though

• BeeMKay said:

When is Anagenesis 3 coming out?? 

There's going to be an Anagenesis 3? I thought the current version was working well... what new features will there be?

Lots! Trust me...:)

•  

BeeMKay said:

When is Anagenesis 3 coming out?? 

There's going to be an Anagenesis 3? I thought the current version was working well... what new features will there be?

I'm not sure what features there will be, but he's been posting some teaser images of it in his DA gallery: https://as-dimension-z.deviantart.com/gallery/ :)

It Looks so Good and I think I see Veins under the skin, or am I seeing things :P 

No veins...yet...:)

• peteVault said:

Any news on NGS3?

Do we have Christmas? :) We need to celebrate first...

• Sorry if I posted that here...

But I had to answer to some questions about NGS3...

There is NO matter for Pale or Dark Skins for NGS3. All are the same...

If you have problem to understand this, just pm me. Please not here, because I have to open a new thread for my next shader...

Thank you ALL!

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Patiently waiting. . . . . . . . .

• rickweshrickwesh Posts: 26
    edited December 2017

​I have to thank you for a fantastic product. I use it all the time.

Simple Beauty Closeup.png
    1151 x 888 - 1M
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,699

Stupid question, can I use this with Aiko 3 or other non genesis character?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

I think that you will find that the store page makes it clear that this is for the Genesis generations, even if the name hadn't given you an indication.

Chohole said:

I think that you will find that the store page makes it clear that this is for the Genesis generations, even if the name hadn't given you an indication.

okay thanks.  I think I also figured it out after asking but did not have a chance to change my post before you post.

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,432

so many pages to wade through .. I bought Revolution yesterday, but i'm not sure what it is doing ..not much difference i can see... but looking at guide, it appears i need to adjust everything or it just works as is?
    Was hoping to enhance the skins developed with Slin Builder 3 ... but i only see toning chnages ... not with pores or anything like that. 

Chohole said:

Will Genesis 3 version work on Genesis 8?

• agent unawaresagent unawares Posts: 3,513
    edited December 2017
    Chohole said:

Will Genesis 3 version work on Genesis 8?

It will.

Also, yes you can use this with Aiko 3 as Dimension-Z includes a script at the start of this thread that will help you apply the settings to any material. You can use it on whatever figure you want. Just more complicated.

Post edited by agent unawares on
  • Did this product work on Genesis 8 figures too or not?
    I ask that because the product description does not talk about Genesis 8 ..

Thanks for any quick and clear answer since my cart waiting checkout ^^ !

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,258
    Atanacius said:

Did this product work on Genesis 8 figures too or not?

The product contains actual figure scripts for Genesis 1 through 3 and a set of manual scripts that can be applied to any figure so the answer is sort of.  I think you can also apply the Genesis 3 script to Gen 8 since they only differ in some subtle changes in thinghs like eye materials.  The manual scripts are handy also for applying to non figure products; there is a thread where they applied the settings to architecture and all the settings reduce the RAM foot print by reducing the number of texture maps.  I am an enormous fan.

• nemesis10 said:
    Atanacius said:

Did this product work on Genesis 8 figures too or not?

The product contains actual figure scripts for Genesis 1 through 3 and a set of manual scripts that can be applied to any figure so the answer is sort of.  I think you can also apply the Genesis 3 script to Gen 8 since they only differ in some subtle changes in thinghs like eye materials.  The manual scripts are handy also for applying to non figure products; there is a thread where they applied the settings to architecture and all the settings reduce the RAM foot print by reducing the number of texture maps.  I am an enormous fan.

Yeah, that's a pretty good news!
    Thanks, I hope it would be not so difficult to apply Genesis 3 script on Genesis 8 figures.

Did you have (per chance!) a tutorial or a mini steps-guide on how to achieve this;) ?

I have no issues using it on 8; it is easy to transfer from 3 to 8 though.

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,888
    edited December 2017

I’ve used this on ichthyosaurs, so it’s not terribly hard to use it on G8. :)

https://willbear.deviantart.com/art/Scalelands-Aquarium-649575381

Post edited by Oso3D on
  • Oso3D said:

I’ve used this on ichthyosaurs, so it’s not terribly hard to use it on G8. :)

https://willbear.deviantart.com/art/Scalelands-Aquarium-649575381

Yeah, so if I ran into issues (since it's a new product for me ^^) can I ask you by PM ? =)

I'm not the PA involved, and I can't guarantee timely responses... but I can try!

• dracorndracorn Posts: 2,333
    edited January 2018

Well, shoot.  It didn't work too well for me.  

I used the standard Genesis 3 script on G8F and it looked terrible.  

Some advice, please?

Before Anagenesis (stopped at 82%)

After Anagenesis:

Marellian Boss Pro Lt, Anagenesis 01 Before.jpg
    800 x 800 - 449K
    Marellian Boss Pro Lt, Anagenesis 02 Gen 3 Script.jpg
    800 x 800 - 443K
    Post edited by dracorn on

I’m guessing you may have applied lip glossy preset; normally the top glossy is at .62. If it’s over that, lower it.