WELCOME TO THE 5TH ANNUAL JUNE FREEBIE CHALLENGE!

Comments

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

Thanks, Krissy! I feel bad for not commenting on each one as you did, but I have definitely been enjoying all the renders!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Not as guilty as I feel, for being mostly MIA, despite being an ETO.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

Krissy said:

LUNCHEON ON HER ASS

Profuse apologies to Edouard Manet

When I saw this title Dorsey.. I was expecting to see some twisted scene with the donkey...fantastic job :)

Me, too! :lol:

Dana

• Gloomy007Gloomy007 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks, Krissy! I feel bad for not commenting on each one as you did, but I have definitely been enjoying all the renders!

You're welcome ;)

Do not have to feel guilty... have to have fun :)

chohole said:

chohole.. with all the things you are doing, if you would be yet here I would start thinking you do not sleep ;)

DanaTA said:

LUNCHEON ON HER ASS
    Profuse apologies to Edouard Manet

When I saw this title Dorsey.. I was expecting to see some twisted scene with the donkey...fantastic job :)

Me, too! :lol:

Dana

Dorsey.. did you heared that?? you gave us hope :lol:

edited December 1969

Krissy said:

You're welcome ;)

Do not have to feel guilty... have to have fun :)

chohole.. with all the things you are doing, if you would be yet here I would start thinking you do not sleep ;)

Boy, THAT'S the truth lol

• music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,822
    edited December 1969

Sorry I have been gone last couple of days...I am busy rolling hay and laoding it on trailers. Sold 50 rolls today.

I will however, announce the winner of the Hag Bag mini contest. The winner is MelanieL for her horrific haggie. I will pm her a link to the Monkeemobile later today. I am between loads now...opps...gotta go!

congratulations MelanieL.

:-)

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,142
    edited June 2012

Hey, thank a lot Music! :-)

And here's my next (maybe last) entry for the main contest:

Title: Donkey Rides

Free items from Trumarcar:
    1. The boy's ice-cream cone, girl's ice lolly and donkey's apple are from Trumarcar's Food Props
    2. The girl is wearing school shoes from the Shoes and Slippers for K4 set (scroll down to find the shoes)

Other Free Items:
    The Genesis Man is wearing:
    1. Donavan-for-M3_M4 (skin texture only) by LA3Digital Art from ShareCG (Registration required to download)
    2. SOTO's Shaved Hair for Michael 4 from ShareCG (Registration required)
    3. ... with added texture SOTO's Tribal Patterns for M4 Shaved Hair from ShareCG (Registration required)
    4. Long swim shorts from Genesis Swimwear 2 by Wilmap from ShareCG (Registration required)
    5. Vest from Genesis Male Underwear by Wilmap from ShareCG (Registration required)
    6. Sensible Shoes 2.0 for Mike-3 by Headkase from ShareCG (Registration required) - the M3 version autofits to Genesis better than the M4 version
    The Genesis Boy is wearing:
    7. Jamie Hair by AprilYSH manually adjusted to fit
    8. Time To Play by sanbie from ShareCG (Registration required)
    The K4 girl is also wearing:
    9. Jingle Bells Hair by Out of Touch (scroll down the page to find the item)
    10. The top from Zappy Wear Kids4 by sanbie from ShareCG (Registration required)
    11. ... textured with a shader preset from Fabricator Knit Shaders by heatherlee from ShareCG (Registration required)
    12. The pants (see below in the "No-Count section") are textured with a shader preset from J-Tex Tartan for Fabricator by jansilla from ShareCG (Registration required)
    The background is:
    13. Beach #47 Cyclorama texture by HoboBo from ShareCG (Registration required)

Paid Items:
    1. The background is the Multiplane Cyclorama at DAZ3D (actually this is also available free with the DAZ 3D Starter Pack for DS2 - you can find a link somewhere in the Forum, but I was unable to locate it)
    2. Two uses of 3D Donkey at DAZ3D
    3. Two uses of the sadddle and bridle from English Tack for the Millennium Horse at DAZ3D

No-Count Items:
    The man is Genesis, Basic Male shape with included shaping morphs.
    The boy is Genesis, mixed Basic Male and Basic Child shape with included expression morphs. His skin texture is the default K4 male texture.
    The girl is K4, with the default K4 female texture and included expression morphs
    The donkey saddles and bridles are textured with a mix of English Tack - Textures and Western Horse Tack Textures from the DAZ Free Model of the Week Archive, which is currently not accessible (since the new DAZ Site was introduced).
    The girl's pants are from a freebie posted in the old General Freepozitory Forum: Royal Wedding Bridesmaid and Page Outfits by Roxanne - the forum post is still accessible, but the link no longer seems to work.

Jun2012_-_Donkey_Rides.jpg
    800 x 800 - 415K
    Post edited by MelanieL on
  • DorseylandDorseyland Posts: 724
    edited December 1969

music2u4u said:
    I am busy rolling hay and laoding it on trailers. Sold 50 rolls today.

Just how much do you get these days for a roll in the hay, Music?

He's also been busy loading some great photos onto Facebook, I think I'm allowed to tell you.

MELANIE, congratulations on winning the hag bag contest AND on another terrific render! Again, beautiful lighting.

edited December 1969

MelanieL said:

http://www.daz3d.com/index.php?&ACT=50&fid=41&aid=6035_7m2GiNGlf02kHaAMaTLl&board_id=1

Cool! I never would have thought of this! :-)

Dana

edited June 2012

MelanieL said:

Free items from Trumarcar:
    1. The boy's ice-cream cone, girl's ice lolly and donkey's apple are from Trumarcar's Food Props
    2. The girl is wearing school shoes from the Shoes and Slippers for K4 set (scroll down to find the shoes)

Other Free Items:
    The Genesis Man is wearing:
    1. Donavan-for-M3_M4 (skin texture only) by LA3Digital Art from ShareCG (Registration required to download)
    2. SOTO's Shaved Hair for Michael 4 from ShareCG (Registration required)
    3. ... with added texture SOTO's Tribal Patterns for M4 Shaved Hair from ShareCG (Registration required)
    4. Long swim shorts from Genesis Swimwear 2 by Wilmap from ShareCG (Registration required)
    5. Vest from Genesis Male Underwear by Wilmap from ShareCG (Registration required)
    6. Sensible Shoes 2.0 for Mike-3 by Headkase from ShareCG (Registration required) - the M3 version autofits to Genesis better than the M4 version
    The Genesis Boy is wearing:
    7. Jamie Hair by AprilYSH manually adjusted to fit
    8. Time To Play by sanbie from ShareCG (Registration required)
    The K4 girl is also wearing:
    9. Jingle Bells Hair by Out of Touch (scroll down the page to find the item)
    10. The top from Zappy Wear Kids4 by sanbie from ShareCG (Registration required)
    11. ... textured with a shader preset from Fabricator Knit Shaders by heatherlee from ShareCG (Registration required)
    12. The pants (see below in the "No-Count section") are textured with a shader preset from J-Tex Tartan for Fabricator by jansilla from ShareCG (Registration required)
    The background is:
    13. Beach #47 Cyclorama texture by HoboBo from ShareCG (Registration required)

Paid Items:
    1. The background is the Multiplane Cyclorama at DAZ3D (actually this is also available free with the DAZ 3D Starter Pack for DS2 - you can find a link somewhere in the Forum, but I was unable to locate it)
    2. Two uses of 3D Donkey at DAZ3D
    3. Two uses of the sadddle and bridle from English Tack for the Millennium Horse at DAZ3D

No-Count Items:
    The man is Genesis, Basic Male shape with included shaping morphs.
    The boy is Genesis, mixed Basic Male and Basic Child shape with included expression morphs. His skin texture is the default K4 male texture.
    The girl is K4, with the default K4 female texture and included expression morphs
    The donkey saddles and bridles are textured with a mix of English Tack - Textures and Western Horse Tack Textures from the DAZ Free Model of the Week Archive, which is currently not accessible (since the new DAZ Site was introduced).
    The girl's pants are from a freebie posted in the old General Freepozitory Forum: Royal Wedding Bridesmaid and Page Outfits by Roxanne - the forum post is still accessible, but the link no longer seems to work.

Hey...now those donkeys are real pinup champs!...lol. All is good here, you are good to go.

Jun2012_-_Donkey_Rides.jpg
    800 x 800 - 415K
    Post edited by music2u4u on
    edited December 1969

music2u4u said:

He's also been busy loading some great photos onto Facebook, I think I'm allowed to tell you.

MELANIE, congratulations on winning the hag bag contest AND on another terrific render! Again, beautiful lighting.

About 50 bucks a roll...not much for all the work it takes.

Not very busy...you can load pics many at once you know, then one click puts them all up.

edited December 1969

Thanks, Dorseyland and DanaTA, for the comments.

Music: I sent you a PM about problem with the password you sent me - I can't tell whether you received it as my "Sent" box is empty despite trying to reply twice. Anyway, gist is the the pw isn't working. Sorry.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

music2u4u said:
    music2u4u said:

About 50 bucks a roll...not much for all the work it takes.

Not very busy...you can load pics many at once you know, then one click puts them all up.

That's about the same as you would get here. £32 off the field, and then sold on at about £40.

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

MelanieL said:
    Paid Items:

Good news and bad news!

The good news is I was able to find the link for you: http://forumarchive.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?p=1228330#1228330

The bad news is that the links in that post don't work any more...

So, does the Daz Studio 2.0 Included Content count as a no-longer-available freebie, or should we follow MelanieL's lead and count the individual pieces as paid content?

• Oom FooyatOom Fooyat Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

robkelk said:
    MelanieL said:
    Paid Items:

Good news and bad news!

The good news is I was able to find the link for you: http://forumarchive.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?p=1228330#1228330

The bad news is that the links in that post don't work any more...

So, does the Daz Studio 2.0 Included Content count as a no-longer-available freebie, or should we follow MelanieL's lead and count the individual pieces as paid content?

I think that one was answered back on page 27.

cover.jpg
    300 x 225 - 41K
    edited December 1969

Melanie, congrats and love your render!

edited December 1969

Congratulations Melanie1 Will send you the link somewhere today . And great render :D

• Oom FooyatOom Fooyat Posts: 0
    edited June 2012

Congratulations to Melanie1, you made an ugly one :lol:

...and another entry

I wanted to try my hand at a real classic too. :)
    I also wanted to try Antonia Polygon. She is made for Poser so using her in DS is it a bit tricky. Many morphs are injected and/or PMD and a lot of the free clothing is dynamic. Amy Aimei's WM version solves the clothing problem, she is TriAx weight mapped just like Genesis so clothing can easily be converted to conforming. Unfortunately some of the morphs from the original figure broke in the conversion to DS so I had to do a few workarounds and I also made some new morph.

Title: The Beach Ball

Figure: Antonia-WM for DAZ Studio 4 by amy_aimei. Registration required
    Character: Nobara for Antonia by Gochou. Registration required
    Nail Morph: NailsLong for Antonia by 3dvice . Registration required
    Skin: Anna for ANTONIA by Nadine S. Junghenn aka _Fenrissa_. Registration required
    Hair: Curls for V4 by Arah018. Registration required
    Clothing: Beach Volleyball Set for Antonia 1.2.0 by amy_aimei. Registration required
    Shader for clothing based on textures from: Lace Design Shaders 2 for Fabricator by Wilmap. Registration required
    Sunglasses: GLASSES, GNOMIE BUNS FIT, BONNET & MOB CAP from VILA AS MRS. CLAUS by Trumarcar . Third from top. Item required for this Challenge.
    Necklace: Heart Pendant for Antonia by Amethyst. Registration required
    Beach Ball: Beach ball by A. Gunsolley. Registration required
    Seagull: Digital I Designs Seagull by AgentSmith. Registration required
    Sky texture: Simple Sunshine & SkySphere by KickAir 8P~. Registration required

No count:
    Morphs made in blender with: dsf export/import scripts for blender by millighost. Registration required
    ExportScript DS to Cycles in blender: mcjTeleBlender by mCasual .

I am not completely satisfied with the render I had some problems with a bug in Cycles and had to tweek the settings more then I liked. I might redo the render later if I can find another way to fix the problem.

Scene built in DS4.0 pro and rendered in blender with Cycles.
    Shaders for beach, sea, clothing, necklace and glasses made in blender
    Beach and sea made from two primitive planes and a deformer in DS4pro.
    Postwork: Compression and signature added in Gimp

Cheers! Oom

Edit: I replaced the render with a slightly better version.

TheBeachBall2.jpg
    800 x 800 - 189K
    Post edited by Oom Fooyat on
    edited December 1969

Nice job! It's nice to see a third party figure being used in DS!

Dana

edited December 1969

Lovely, Oom Fooyat!

• ZamuelNowZamuelNow Posts: 753
    edited December 1969

Way too many paid items in this but I figure it fit well enough as an NAE: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2341063&user_id=733323&np;&np;

Got a little sidetracked working on my prize to give away for the contest. The morph is done but I need to check some stuff first then find some victims, erm...testers to make sure it works for others.

edited December 1969

I

Cheers! Oom

Oh nice.... Antonia does look brilliant here ;)I like her expression

• Lord GanthorLord Ganthor Posts: 592
    edited December 1969

Since we're getting close to the end I thought I'd get rid of another one. Great renders from everyone this month. This should be a bear to judge!

THE MORNING AFTER

Okay, not so much as a Pin-Up but more of a Glamour Pic. It was an idea I've had banging around in my head for a while and I had to get it out.

1.) AL Ally Head Morph Registration Required.

2.) Bonnie for Daz V4.1 Texture Only. Registration Required.

3.) Lovey Hair for V3 Registration Required.

4.) Lovey Hair Mats Registration Required.

5.) Glitter for V4 Registration Required.

6.) Glitter Dress Textures Zip 1

7.) MMStrap Sandal 01 for V4/A4

8.) Jewelry Part 1 Necklace, Earrings, Bracelet. Registration Required.

9.) Flower Pots Registration Required.

10.) Sgreco1970s Magazine Model Registration Required.

11.) Champagne Count Down 14 Images, 2nd Download Link. *

( * Denotes Items Required for this Challenge)

No Longer Free: DAZ Victoria 4 Paid For: Victoria 4 Morphs++

As always, figure set-up in Studio 2.3 and final render in Bryce 5.5. The front image on the magazine prop was changed from the original with a cover found on-line. No other postwork save for addition of signature and copyright notice. Background created in Bryce 5.5.

Morning_After.jpg
    574 x 725 - 288K
    edited December 1969

Lovely!!

edited December 1969

Very nice! But...she looks like that, the morning after? :lol:

Dana

• perlkperlk Posts: 847
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:

Dana

Maybe she didn't go to bed? Or party with Lindsay Lohan?

BTW - gallery is up to date : http://sites.google.com/site/dazfreebiecontests/home/june2012

• ZamuelNowZamuelNow Posts: 753
    edited December 1969

Oops, I forgot to mention I used DS4 in my renders. Do I need to go back and update all of them or is mentioning that here enough?

• Lord GanthorLord Ganthor Posts: 592
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:

Dana

Loosely (very loosely) inspired by a photo of Faye Dunaway Located Here

I'm really not that huge of fan of hers so I'm not really sure why this picture struck me so. Funny what sparks an idea...

edited December 1969

Krissy said:
    Congratulations Melanie1 Will send you the link somewhere today . And great render :D

Krissy, thanks for the link - did you get my PM about it? I seem to be having problems PM-ing people - I tried music 3 times now but don't think he's getting them (my Sent box still shows zero). Would be nice to know if yours got through?

Thank You - Melanie.

edited December 1969

Congratulations to Melanie1, you made an ugly one :lol:

...and another entry

I wanted to try my hand at a real classic too. :)
    I also wanted to try Antonia Polygon. She is made for Poser so using her in DS is it a bit tricky. Many morphs are injected and/or PMD and a lot of the free clothing is dynamic. Amy Aimei's WM version solves the clothing problem, she is TriAx weight mapped just like Genesis so clothing can easily be converted to conforming. Unfortunately some of the morphs from the original figure broke in the conversion to DS so I had to do a few workarounds and I also made some new morph.

Figure: Antonia-WM for DAZ Studio 4 by amy_aimei. Registration required
    Character: Nobara for Antonia by Gochou. Registration required
    Nail Morph: NailsLong for Antonia by 3dvice . Registration required
    Skin: Anna for ANTONIA by Nadine S. Junghenn aka _Fenrissa_. Registration required
    Hair: Curls for V4 by Arah018. Registration required
    Clothing: Beach Volleyball Set for Antonia 1.2.0 by amy_aimei. Registration required
    Shader for clothing based on textures from: Lace Design Shaders 2 for Fabricator by Wilmap. Registration required
    Sunglasses: GLASSES, GNOMIE BUNS FIT, BONNET & MOB CAP from VILA AS MRS. CLAUS by Trumarcar . Third from top. Item required for this Challenge.
    Necklace: Heart Pendant for Antonia by Amethyst. Registration required
    Beach Ball: Beach ball by A. Gunsolley. Registration required
    Seagull: Digital I Designs Seagull by AgentSmith. Registration required
    Sky texture: Simple Sunshine & SkySphere by KickAir 8P~. Registration required

No count:
    Morphs made in blender with: dsf export/import scripts for blender by millighost. Registration required
    ExportScript DS to Cycles in blender: mcjTeleBlender by mCasual .

I am not completely satisfied with the render I had some problems with a bug in Cycles and had to tweek the settings more then I liked. I might redo the render later if I can find another way to fix the problem.

Scene built in DS4.0 pro and rendered in blender with Cycles.
    Shaders for beach, sea, clothing, necklace and glasses made in blender
    Beach and sea made from two primitive planes and a deformer in DS4pro.
    Postwork: Compression and signature added in Gimp

Cheers! Oom

Very nice pinup. All links are good. You have the required Trumarcar freebie. You are good to go.

JuneAntonia.jpg
    800 x 800 - 181K