Meet my new Muse!!! Marlinda! Made using G3F Morphs rendered in IRay

Meet Marlinda.png
    1146 x 1433 - 2M
    Kirk and Sandra Sharing a Kiss Under The Mistletoe.png
    1146 x 1433 - 2M
    Post edited by Saphirewild on
  • Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252
    edited January 2017

My first muse is Arnia, originally created on Genesis but then recreated using G2F but I have struggled with her as a G3F character.

In the process of trying to move Arnia to G3F Vanda was born.  She is my current muse and I am thoroghly enjoying work with her.

DS Creative March, 2015 Arnia.png
    2000 x 1600 - 4M
    Infiltration.png
    1061 x 1500 - 2M
    Post edited by Kismet2012 on
  • @zombietaggerung  I always loved the Vampire Chronicles.  I was going to say that I love them all, but my favorite was Queen of the Damned.  However, I looked it to double check and found out I haven't read the last two of the series.  How does she sneak two more books in and I didn't even hear about it!  Well, now I have to fix that error.  I love the bedrooms.  Very nice.

I have a soft spot for Leo 7 as well.  He is the figure that my male muse Cole is based upon.  Fantastic figure, and I think the best, for G3 though there are a few that have grown on me.

@kismet2012  She's beautiful.  I can see why you like her so much.  I like the new character too.  She has a very interesting face.

• @Knittingmommy Thank you. My favorite was Oueen of the Dammed too! That's kind of awesome. I wouldn't really recomment the last two books though, Blackwood Farm and Blood Canticle weren't very good. I haven't read Prince Lestat though, so maybe that one is ok, if you like Lestat. I did like Blood and Gold though, it was interesting reading about Marius. 

But I don't want to derail the thread with book talk.

@Kismet2012 That portrait is gorgeous, she's quite lovely and that yellow fedora really pops.

Thank you @Knittingmommy.  She is special to me.

That portrait with the yellow fedora is one of my favourite images.  I am glad you like it @zombietaggerung.

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,796
    edited January 2017

Kismet I always liked that lady in the yellow hat, she was always a good eycatcher in your avatar!

Ans the cat eyed lady is rather interesting as well Saphirewild, but I got to say that Pony by Mori_mann made my day!

Recently I got two new muses, one is Ceridwen wich is such a nicely done character with a lot of possibilities and then this guy just jumped on me and demanded attention:

Her_two_faces.png
    1800 x 1273 - 4M
    King.png
    1132 x 1600 - 3M
    Post edited by Linwelly on
  • @Linwelly Oh my gosh, I love his freckles! What skin is that?

@Linwelly Oh my gosh, I love his freckles! What skin is that?

Thanks a lot Zombie, the Skin belongs to Summer for V7 ( used the UV swap for g3) but the freckles are my own creation, added with the LIE

Linwelly said:

Thanks a lot Zombie, the Skin belongs to Summer for V7 ( used the UV swap for g3) but the freckles are my own creation, added with the LIE

Everytime I look at him I get lost in his eyes.

Linwelly said:

Everytime I look at him I get lost in his eyes.

Yes, I know... it happens to me as well..blush

• My second muse is Rebeca by BestmanPi. I've been obsessed with this character for ages and when BestmanPi released her as a freebie I thought I was dreaming. I've been having SO MUCH FUN with this character and can't stop rendering her. She's AMAZING and I'm very very thankful to BestmanPi for his extreme generousity in sharing her with us! :D

Forgive her crazy outfit, I was just being really really silly with her! lol 

Here she is with some modifications I made to her mats:

More mat mods (I think I might like the original mats more, but I think the mods give slighly more realism to the skin perhaps):

I definitely adore this character and am more than thrilled to have her! Thanks so much BestmanPi! heart

While I've utilized many striking models over the past four years that I've been using DAZ Studio, I always find myself coming back to Rebeca, whether utilizing her fully or blending her with other lovely ladies to make some very spectacular combinations.