Flash Sale Alerts II

Comments

• Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 2,344
    edited April 2019
    Cybersox said:

WARNING!   Neither the EXTRA 20% OFF FOR PC+ members OR the 10% discount with new release seem to be applying on the second leg of the sale.  They worked fine for the first batch...

I will second that - the additional discounts are not working on this second flash sale. I can't convince the items to discount below $1.99 in the cart.

(Yes, it's perhaps a bit petty to complain about a matter of a few cents, but usually the stuff I buy in these short term PC+ sales tends to fall into the category of "I don't reeeeeeeeally need this if I'm honest". There's only a couple of things I've grabbed in them that have become staples of my renders).

Post edited by Matt_Castle on
  • gitika1gitika1 Posts: 948
    Cybersox said:

WARNING!   Neither the EXTRA 20% OFF FOR PC+ members OR the 10% discount with new release seem to be applying on the second leg of the sale.  They worked fine for the first batch...

How did the previous batch work out price wise?  It's unlikely to be fixed.  So I may still shop and put in a customer support ticket.  (I do see that adding a New Item does not take the addition 10% off.)

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,762
    Cybersox said:

I will second that - the additional discounts are not working on this second flash sale. I can't convince the items to discount below $1.99 in the cart.

(Yes, it's perhaps a bit petty to complain about a matter of a few cents, but usually the stuff I buy in these short term PC+ sales tends to fall into the category of "I don't reeeeeeeeally need this if I'm honest". There's only a couple of things I've grabbed in them that have become staples of my renders).

It's yet another store screw up, so if we buy the cart and don't get them, we CAN get it back via customer Service.  Not a big deal with these prices, but I'll wait a bit to see if they fix it.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,566
    Cybersox said:
    Cybersox said:

It's yet another store screw up, so if we buy the cart and don't get them, we CAN get it back via customer Service.  Not a big deal with these prices, but I'll wait a bit to see if they fix it.

yeah, I am not going to sweat it with these prices, LOL

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,576

..ugh, getting a "payment didn't go through error".   What's up with that?

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,250

Same here for CC payment...

kyoto kid said:

It DID process my order, but it's no secret that the store has just been a mess lately.  I've had a number of orders that seemed to hang forever and a few that simply diddn't go through. I'd double check your email to make sure you didn't get an order confirmation, because that's happened too, and then try again.

edited April 2019

...must be a site issue then. Bugger, really wanted those items too.  Most likely they will no longer be on sale when this gets fixed as well. Cleared the cart. refreshed the sale page put both items back in the cart, but still received the same error.

frustrating as well because I was able to purchase a few items from the last sale only an hour or so ago.

Submitted a support ticket for all the good that will do.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    Cybersox said:
    kyoto kid said:

It DID process my order, but it's no secret that the store has just been a mess lately.  I've had a number of orders that seemed to hang forever and a few that simply diddn't go through. I'd double check your email to make sure you didn't get an order confirmation, because that's happened too, and then try again.

..the last one I received was for the order I previously placed at a few minutes past 15:00 local time (PDT). It is now almost 18:30 here.

• Payat ParinPayat Parin Posts: 980

Hopefully there is a catchup of both flash sales after the second sale.

...yeah going to need one as these don't last too long.

I remember years ago during the last week of the PC+ sale they changed something in the store software and it pretty much dropped all discounts for the rest of the sale.  Was hoping the sale would be extended to make up for the inconvenience but it wasn't.

Looking at the timeing, I'd expect a third $1.99 sale rather than a catch-up.  GIven that they haven't fixed this sale though, the odds are good that that one will be messed up too. 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,323
    Cybersox said:

Looking at the timeing, I'd expect a third $1.99 sale rather than a catch-up.  GIven that they haven't fixed this sale though, the odds are good that that one will be messed up too. 

I, too, doubt there will be a catchup. But I'm not at all sure there will be another $1.99 either because there isn't four hours left until DAZ midnight turnover.

edited April 2019

...well the items I had i my cart just went to their regular DO prices as did the prices on the sale page. So much for that.

Cybersox said:

I, too, doubt there will be a catchup. But I'm not at all sure there will be another $1.99 either because there isn't four hours left until DAZ midnight turnover.

Called it!  Sale # 3 is up.

Aha! There is a last batch...

...link?  It doesn't show up in the banner on the store page.

Aha! There is a last batch...

And the discounts seem to be applying agin. 

edited April 2019

...bugger still getting the Payment Didn't Go Through error message. and there are some items I really want on this sale.

Anyone else getting this rubbish?

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,261
    kyoto kid said:

...bugger still getting the Payment Didn't Go Through error message. and there are some items I really want on this sale.

Yep me to

• kyoto kid said:

It's working for me with store credit.  Does the error message show when you buy a gift card?

edited April 2019

...if you use a CC to buy it, likely it will if it does so just trying to buy content.

ETA: Finally worked and processed my order. 

They are all back in but with only 1 environment. Ugh!

It's actually a new batch that has the older ones added to it.  So if this is Batch #4, how many will there be total?

...thankyouverymuch.  Was able to get the items I missed and a couple new ones.. 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,323

Lots of new items in Fast Grab: https://www.daz3d.com/fast-grab-3d-models/#

Thinking about Easter Sunday sales. Probably no flash sales because that would be a weekend. There maybe some freebies...

Thinking about Easter Sunday sales. Probably no flash sales because that would be a weekend. There maybe some freebies...

Given that Mrs. Chow came out on the 19th of last month and Mr. Woo dropped on April 4th (a Thursday), I'd say that we're due for another new base figure release.  Probably another female, though there's at least one unrleased Male character, Jahali, that fits have been spotted for.  Maybe the much asked for Lilith 8? If I'm correct, I'd expect all of the weekend sales to focus around that.   

...Cat 8

kyoto kid said:

...Cat 8

Bunny 8

This discussion has been closed.