• AtiAti Posts: 9,078
  • Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,556
    edited March 2019

Pose ??? And several DAZ bundles.

https://www.daz3d.com/flash-select-do-poses

Post edited by Noah LGP on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,268
    edited March 2019

4 hour gift card sale -- 10% off or 15% for over $200 No additional purchase required

Gift Card Sale.jpg
    632 x 505 - 95K
    Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052

A gift card sale is usually/often followed by a new figure release, right?

Cat 8, where are you?

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,518
    edited March 2019

I see the GC sale got extended. I picture Daz asking the PA's "you guys want to participate in a blink sale today at 70% off?" and the PAs going "HELL NO!"! Cool, we'll extand the GC sale a bit more, LOL

Post edited by FSMCDesigns on
  • AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

Cat 8, where are you?

It usually does yes ;)

Laurie

AllenArt said:

Cat 8, where are you?

It usually does yes ;)

Laurie

Wonder if it will be something I actually want for  a change, LOL

AllenArt said:

Cat 8, where are you?

It usually does yes ;)

Laurie

I'm sure it'll probably be something I don't. LOL :P

Laurie

• gitika1gitika1 Posts: 948
    AllenArt said:
    AllenArt said:

Cat 8, where are you?

It usually does yes ;)

Laurie

I'm sure it'll probably be something I don't. LOL :P

Laurie

+1

I did happen across a nice 12 hour/70% off sale over at Renderosity though.  I am going to have to pay attention better as there was no email or newsletter.

I really hate it when I'm right. LOL

Laurie

• I would feel sad there's nothing to buy, but I did my shopping at the other place last night, so I got my fix ;-)  And I'd won a gift gard over there, too, so I spent nothing! <happy dance>

AllenArt said:

Laurie

LOL, yep, nothing I need for sure

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,363
    AllenArt said:

Laurie

I'm not sure "need" enters my purchase requirements anymore laugh Need left me several years ago. 

daveso said:
    AllenArt said:

Laurie

I'm not sure "need" enters my purchase requirements anymore laugh Need left me several years ago. 

true, but 'want" doesn't cut it as I want everything in the store, LOL

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,780

Gahh please, everytime I think we get a flashsale ...

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    Linwelly said:

Gahh please, everytime I think we get a flashsale ...

My apologies for yet another non-flash sale post, @Linwelly

But Linwelly brings up a valid point. We migrated the conversations to the sales thread, several sales threads ago. Looks like we should maybe do that again…? To make it easy, here's the link to the current iteration of There's Always Another Sale™.

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470

Looks like somethings coming, as I got a wishlist notice, and the https://www.daz3d.com/related-items page is updated with new stuff in there.  Looks DO related maybe...

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,049
    3dOutlaw said:

Looks like somethings coming, as I got a wishlist notice, and the https://www.daz3d.com/related-items page is updated with new stuff in there.  Looks DO related maybe...

Ancient generation 3 and 4 stuff again.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,745
    3dOutlaw said:

Nothing on sale yet, but it looks like yet another V4/M4 clearance sale.  snore. 

• I stilll have a few older things wishlisted... and since the rest of the sale has been a bleah-fest, I'm probably desperate enough to buy them... maybe.

• Maybe...not.  There's no new release I want to waste money on just to get a little discount on DO stuff.  I could retexture the hydrangeas, I suppose... meh. :-P

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    edited March 2019

It's live. Platinummy: https://www.daz3d.com/related-items

Post edited by L'Adair on

Unfortunately they are all the pre genesis old items that I have no interest in, oh well.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,745

Unfortunately they are all the pre genesis old items that I have no interest in, oh well.

And most of them have been on sale for a lot less in the last year.  I do wonder about the phrase "get them while you can" though... sounds like most of these are either going to go away or be absorbed into the PC. 

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470

True, old, but I have a hard time using my DO coupon each month.  In this case, some classic scifi stuff to go with Solaris Cabin: G-Girl A4/V4, Vanguard Posepack and the Sci Fi Gear Bundle...like $0.30 each.  cheeky  

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,771

I have almost half of them... laugh

• 3dOutlaw said:

True, old, but I have a hard time using my DO coupon each month.  In this case, some classic scifi stuff to go with Solaris Cabin: G-Girl A4/V4, Vanguard Posepack and the Sci Fi Gear Bundle...like $0.30 each.  cheeky  

$.30?  Is that with using the coupon?

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,693
    Cybersox said:

And most of them have been on sale for a lot less in the last year.  I do wonder about the phrase "get them while you can" though... sounds like most of these are either going to go away or be absorbed into the PC. 

There are still some old Thorne/Handspan stuff I Ike but don’t need immediately. They’ve been around I think since the beginning and I really hope they don’t disappear like Moira... But I do have tons of their newer products and their morphs with the same adorable looks so if they disappear, I can live with it, but really hope they don’t!

This discussion has been closed.