• Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3D Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
    • Game Ready
  • Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions
  • Download Studio
  • Menu
  • Daz 3D
  • Shop
  • 3d Software
    • Daz Studio Premier
    • Daz Studio
    • Install Manager
    • Exporters
    • Daz to Roblox
    • Daz to Maya
    • Daz to Blender
    • Daz to Unreal
    • Daz to Unity
    • Daz to 3ds Max
    • Daz to Cinema 4D
  • 3D Models
    • Genesis 9
    • Genesis 8.1
    • Free 3D Models
  • Community
    • Our Community
    • Gallery
    • Forums
    • Blog
    • Press
    • Help
  • Memberships
    • Daz Premier
    • Daz Plus
    • Daz Base
    • Compare
  • AI Solutions

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

Loading...
Daz 3D Forums > Search
  • Wanted, Native American Indian weapons.

    Yeah I hear you... there isn't much.  I have most of the ones you mentioned but I have also used several products by Keihan at Rendo with a little tweaking in Studio etc as they are a bit old. (I don't think I can post a link).  Just search the vendors at Rendo).  Also the Horse 3 looks nothing like a wild horse/mustang or NA war horse.  Mil Horse, Low Res Horse or H2 is a more realistic looking horse/has more options, or you might be more interested in "War Pony" at Rendo. (search the marketplace there).

    By

    CWRW CWRW March 2024 in Product Suggestions
  • Very slow 4k renders with relatively high end system - Help needed

    Hello there,

    First message on this forum, but I do need assistance with one rather bothersome issue
    I'm experiencing very slow / long render times despite having a rather high end system:

    GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti
    CPU: Intel i9 13900k @ 5.5 GHz
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR5 - 64Go (2x32) @ 6400MHz
    PSU: Corsair HX1000 - 80plus Platinium
    Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z790-F Gaming Wifi
    CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Chromax Black

    I've attatched a Dxdiag, just in case someone needed to see it.

    By

    HDP5ykoO HDP5ykoO March 2024 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Wanted, Native American Indian weapons.

    Hi, I don't know if I am not using the correct search parameters, but I am having trouble finding Native American Indian weapons. https://www.daz3d.com/western-gear has a bow and arrow. I am using https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-elf-guardian-outfit-for-genesis-8-female for a quiver. There are a small amount of clothing, some going back to V4 and M4 in the Cheyenne series. All in all, somewhat lacking in comparison to Western clothing and weapons. I did buy this https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-meadow-whispers-outfit-for-genesis-8-females because I thought the quiver on a waist belt looked cool, but as soon as I put Xochil on horse 3 I learnt the error of my ways. 

    By

    druc druc March 2024 in Product Suggestions
  • How to find a specific user?

    Linwelly said:

    still requires to very exactly know the username, which somtimes is a challenge

    Yup. that's why I said "this time".

    A more complete user search would help a lot finding infos and sharing experiences in the forum.

    By

    Imago Imago March 2024 in The Commons
  • Omni Shader Hair Thread

    felis said:

    If you in Smart Content go to Shaders > Hair and search for OmniHair you should find it.

    It is part of Default Ressources

     

     

    Unfortunately, like I said, all I am finding is that one file mentioned above, and that is located in Default Resources - Iray - Hair. Nothing else. So the default resources probably installed themselves wrong somehow, right?

    Edit: Reinstalled, but with the same result. Maybe it is because all my stuff installed in separate libraries? I'm thinking, maybe parts of the default resources need to be where the actual Studio is installed? How could I find out where everything needs to go?

    Edit 2: So I checked, and there ARE files relating to the omni shader in the Studio install location. Just somehow Studio, when started, doesn't seem to see them. This is getting even weirder, probably not a problem with the shader at all, but with my installation somehow being messed up. I'll try and get this sorted and will then report back real quick if things got sorted.

    By

    tsroemi tsroemi March 2024 in The Commons
  • Omni Shader Hair Thread

    If you in Smart Content go to Shaders > Hair and search for OmniHair you should find it.

    It is part of Default Ressources

     

     

    By

    felis felis March 2024 in The Commons
  • How to find a specific user?

    felis said:

    You could try to search for their name in forum search. That should bring up some posts from them, and then you can use that to send a PM.

    I'm asking because thats' not a good method. Already tried, I spent hours searching without find anything useful.

    By

    Imago Imago March 2024 in The Commons
  • How to find a specific user?

    You could try to search for their name in forum search. That should bring up some posts from them, and then you can use that to send a PM.

    By

    felis felis March 2024 in The Commons
  • How to find a specific user?

    After years of usage, I still don't know how to find and contact a specific user unless I find them on some post and finally have the chance to see their profile.

    There's a simplier way to find a user instead of frantically search on every post in the forum, hoping to find one of their posts?

    By

    Imago Imago March 2024 in The Commons
  • Carraracafe down? *ONLINE NOW*

    I'm not sure if Carrara is using parts of TGS Amira API (very old stuff), then, to open source it will be out of the question, especially if nobody turns the radio back on and listens and answers questions

    (Example: RadishWorks Cosmos Creator > Righthemisphere DeepCreator > Esperient Corp. Esperient Creator - the proprietary closed source makes Creator a delisted software, whoever owns it can install as many times due to its local activation. RightHemisphere bought parts of the API and is still in use with Deep Exploration - now part of the SAP fat man junk eaters. without them the world would suck less) 

    Autodesk, anyone? 123D ? hahaha

    If Carrara staff turned the lights out in their office, I'm affraid it won't be as easy as with Caligari trueSpace (another delisted software Caligari > Microsoft > Killswitch … lights off > Forum continues to my knowledge)

    last to wrap this up Pandromeda MojoWorld - he quit because of family issues and had to look after a family member. at least he told me so on the phone years ago when I asked him to sell me a copy he said I could find any on the web and how I unlock it wouldn't bother him

    Let's hope the Carrara comunity continues as the app is very capable. With lot of luck we get access to portions of the code to improve aspects of the program without the need of core TGS features ( ? )

    By

    Fettbemme Fettbemme March 2024 in Carrara Discussion
  • Trying to recover long-lost V4 items from crashed computer

    Very old computer, had a major malfunction.  Gave up on recovering anything.  Well, now (years later), I have time and tried, and i can recover SOME of the stuff.  Mostly the packages.  V4 is gone.  Most of the DAZ content folder is gone.  So - I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to recover the V4 items, and then use "Wear Them All" to 'up-promote' the various items.  So far - no joy.  The  directory structure for new stuff is way different, I can't figure out where things go, when I try they aren't showing up in the content folder, and they certainly aren't selectable.  (As I understand it, with WTA, I need to use the utility to get them on G3F or G2F, then I can use Autofit to 'promote' them.   Well, I can't find the stuff, let alone select it onto G3F or G2F.

    Quick and dirty answer needed.  Is this even worth my time to keep fiddling with this?  Or give it up as a lost cause and search for other things that would require altering (slightly) a storyline?  (I've probably already put way too much time into this exercise in tilting at windmills, anyway).

    By

    nkluksdahl nkluksdahl March 2024 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • A simple triangular plane for Daz?

    I'm looking for a simple, flat, triangular plane for Daz that I can apply shaders to. I did a search and found someone asking the same question about 10 years back, but with no really good replies, so I thought I'd ask again to see if anyone has come up with a solution in the last decade. I know I can just create a primitive plane with a ton of divisions and remove half, and the more divisions the plane has then the closer I get to a straight line on the long side, but are there any actual triangles out there, or simple ways to create one without going to Blender, Hexagon, etc?  

    By

    stripe6499_9253833ae8 stripe6499_9253833ae8 March 2024 in Product Suggestions
  • Render your buys! Use buys from the current month and the previous month of sales

    joanna said:

    I'm glad everyone's keeping the thread alive! I haven't been commenting much, but I love coming in here and seeing all the new renders. (And adding stuff to my wishlist as a result.) Keep posting, please!

    Here's my contribution. (Crossposted from Daz+ forum)

    The Hunter

    This image was inspired by all the stuff I bought: Wolfgang, German Shepherd, Render Studio 2.0 Volumetric Plus and Render Studio 2.0 Production Scenes. The rest of the items is in the gallery.

    Awesome!

    By

    Hylas Hylas March 2024 in The Commons
  • Art & Animations By Ivy Summers

    Fishtales said:

    Ivy said:

      the whole thing took me 4 months to complete. in between flying drones :D

     

    Wow! That is dedication :) Weren't you trying to make a living at drone flying? How is that going? 

    Yes I have a full time job flying UAV's for County. Its one of the reasons why its taken so long to get this animation done..haha

     I have over 250 flight hours now on my pilot license and am ready to get certified to fly heavy lift drones  for search and rescue, unfortunately because of the and privacy regulations, I am not allowed to share to many of the images I take with the drones when working. But I do have a fair amount of drone footage i need to upload. and I do have a few search and rescue videos I have done with my drone that I have premission to upload that I need to get done as well

    so yea UAV's flying has become a huge part of my life now

    By

    Ivy Ivy March 2024 in Art Studio
  • Weird 'hole' in clothing - Genesis 9

    crosswind said:

    I think the culprit comes from the body shape / morph you dialed on this figure... if you find no issue after fitting jeans on Base figure. And you used auto-fit by the way? Yes, I used autofit 

    Yes, I used autofit but I get the same result when applying Genesis 9 clothing.  The character is extensvely morphed, including my custom morphs but it was fine the day before.  The other issue is that the problem is with the clothes not the body.  Yet I have not done anything to the clothes....so I'm at a loss as to what the problem is...which is why I posted on this forum.  I will try to recreate a duplicate figure using the same morphs to see which is causing the problem. 

    By

    rogerjhardy100 rogerjhardy100 March 2024 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)
  • Having trouble Importing expressions

    Padone said:

    In your example, since you use the CXCM morphs to make an expression, then you save that in the daz preset. Thus in blender you have to import the CXCM morphs for your poses to work. The CXCM morphs can be imported as "daz favorites" in easy import, or as "custom morphs" after easy import, if this is what you miss.

    Be aware that, if you want in blender the exact same deformations as daz studio, then you also have to import jcms and the figure custom morphs. The easy way to do this is to use "baked correctives" in easy import.

    https://bitbucket.org/Diffeomorphic/import_daz/wiki/Import/Easy Import DAZ

    p.s. Another way, if you don't want to import morphs, is to bake to bones in daz studio, with edit > figure > bake to transforms, this way you can save a pose preset using bones instead of morphs. But this will only work for expressions using bones, it will not work for expressions using shapes as FACS for example. This basically means this works for G8, but not for G81 G9 which use FACS. 

    Ook, thank you! I think I'm finally following. Honestly though, you might consider adding the feature to import the pose with expression ontop of the character without use of morphs. Clearly Diffeo is capible of doing this as I can import a character from easy importer with the pose AND expressions. If you're not using an expression on your a-pose but want to later it's such a hassle to go back and search for all the sliders you used and then import each one.

     

    I appreciate your help with all of this!

    By

    josiahmora20 josiahmora20 March 2024 in Blender Discussion
  • "Mature Content" images blurred

    AndrewJJP said:

    Richard Haseltine said:

    AndrewJJP said:

    it's so odd that I think that's very likely.

    But whatever the case, nobody has yet showed me an image that should be mature. And by that I mean something we wouldn't see in our everyday lives.

    • It's not people in underwear - walk past Victoria's Secret, Boux Avenue, Ann Summers, or even Marks and Spencer, and you see such things in the windows. Nobody thinks anything of it.
    • It can't be bare midriffs, Almost all young women here seem desparate to show off their bare midriffs, so that doesn't count.
    • Legs? Well no, the same applies.
    • And if i go swimming, I see swimming costumes and bikinis so that doesn't count.

    This is 2024, not 1824. Which items for sale here should be hidden by default in 2024? Maybe there are.a few, they are exceedingly rare.

    I think they need to get out more!

    Is anyone going to speak up in favour of this, just to provide some balance? Does anyone actually want it? Anyone???

    I don't know about your everyday life, but for most people https://www.daz3d.com/cgi-secret-details-for-genesis-9-masculine-and-merchant-recourses

    In that case, I agree that it's a sensible decision.

    Even so, people don't ket kicked out of the swimming pool if they turn up like that. Admittedly, most of us don't look that way!

    I agree!

    To the  DAZlings who decided this AI solutionI suggest ou really should revisit the think tank. This course leads to a dead end, suicide mission. If you, DAZlings, are trying to retain customers and not drive them nuts away, stop blurring pg 13 content with R rated content. Stop using AI because whoever programmed this model you are using, is an embicile. But if you are headstrong to ride this route,be inclusive. Implement this mature filter for stuff we post in the forum. If we can't post it neither should you. Why not give us this filter in the forum. If you can, we can. That is the hypocritisy. No alternative filter for those in the forum who want to post nude examples, but the PAs are exempt and can post this under a mature filter but we cannot? PAs do not bring in the money that pay you and them. We the buyers do. And we should be able to post mature filtered content too. But you really need to get what mature filtered content because your AI filter seems to be suffering a meltdown. 

    By

    ArtAngel ArtAngel March 2024 in The Commons
  • Wonder Woman outfit needed

    There are some great one's out there. A google search should pull up some viable results.

    By

    Greybro Greybro March 2024 in The Commons
  • Can't find the morphs for SickleYield's Natural Body HD for Genesis 9 [SOLVED]

    They should already be in the parameters tab. Put Genesis 9 into the scene, then search for the word "Natural" under Parameters. All the sliders are bright green, looks like. The sliders are nested under the affected body part under Actor. So, for example, there's a section called "Natural Body" that's underneath Actor/Head, another under Actor/Head/Neck, and so on.

    No idea if anything more should be visible under Smart Content, since I don't use that. I don't think it's quite that sort of product.

    By

    vwrangler vwrangler March 2024 in The Commons
  • Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

    joanna said:

    Crossposting from Daz+ forum: it seems that the related items don't show on Daz+ page, and they don't discount properly (except for one) when paired up with one of the new releases. (It's being discussed and reported in Daz+ weekly releases thread.)

    Looks like both issues are now fixed.

    By

    joanna joanna March 2024 in The Commons
Previous Next
Adding to Cart…

Daz 3D is part of Tafi

Connect

DAZ Productions, Inc.
7533 S Center View Ct #4664
West Jordan, UT 84084

HELP

Contact Us

Tutorials

Help Center

Sell Your 3D Content

Affiliate Program

Documentation Center

Open Source

Consent Preferences

JOIN DAZ

Memberships

Blog

About Us

Press

Careers

Bridges

Community

In the Studio

Gallery

Forum

DAZ STORE

Shop

Freebies

Published Artists

Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA

© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.