Show Us Your Bryce Renders Part 14

1…444546474850»

Comments

  • HoroHoro Posts: 11,733

    Thank you Hansmar.

  • mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 6,296

    Another excellent realistic scene Horo.

  • HoroHoro Posts: 11,733

    Thank you mermaid.

  • HoroHoro Posts: 11,733
    edited October 5

    The object was made in Wings 3D and given my own material. Is is in the world centre, the camera with the Gigantic Wide-angle Lens (GWL) from Lenses and Filters is in the centre of the object. Around the object a sphere, additive with full reflexion und transparent for the light. Light and colour by the unpublished Lab-E_SC HDRI. A coloured abstract object.

    Icosahedron6

    Icosahedron6.jpg
    1200 x 870 - 337K
    Post edited by Horo on
  • HansmarHansmar Posts: 3,233
    edited October 5

    I really like shiny abstracts, Horo, well done.

    I made another abstract scene myself. Used a sphere and a couple of cones, cutting holes in the sphere. A fully reflective cube around it, if I remember correctly, partly transparent. A sperical light in the middle and a low level spherical fill light as well. I made a couple of renders with different skies and then wanted to make a render from within the boolean object. At that time Bryce kept crashing. I wanted to be clever and first put the camera in the object, then saved the scene and ... upon reopening Bryce always crashed. So the scene is gone, but the pictures are still there.

    spherecones.jpg
    651 x 651 - 253K
    spherecones2.jpg
    651 x 651 - 294K
    Post edited by Hansmar on
  • mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 6,296
    edited October 6

    Very colorful Abstract Horo, nicely done.      

    Two lovely renders, Hansmar,  look like space  ships.

    Post edited by mermaid010 on
  • HoroHoro Posts: 11,733
    edited October 5

    Hansmar - thank you. Very nice abstracts. Strange what happened to Bryce. I had rare times when Bryce crashed but it always came back when I restarted it and continued with my work.

    mrrmaid - thank you.

    Post edited by Horo on
  • HansmarHansmar Posts: 3,233

    Thanks mermaid010 and Horo. I think I know what happened. I accidentally put the camera in a solid object, because I did not make the outer cube hollow, but only cut some holes in it. The camera was not put in one of the holes and I think the camera in a solid object leads to a crash.

  • HansmarHansmar Posts: 3,233
    edited October 6

    I took the idea of making holes into objects, using boolean, and combined it with a figurative element to get a combined figurative/abstract picture. I used a robot on a plane with a combers texture (from David B/Horo) and a sky from one of the several sets. I carefully placed a hole and the weaponised robot (from DAZ) so that it is visible through the hole. The whole boolean object is fully reflective and the camera is inside it (this time in a cavity in the outer big cube). I made a normal render in square format and a panoramic render full screen.

    cubeworld.jpg
    651 x 651 - 343K
    cubeworld_pano.jpg
    1370 x 651 - 684K
    Post edited by Hansmar on
  • HoroHoro Posts: 11,733
    edited October 7

    Hansmar - ah good you found the culprit. Now your new abstract is mind-boggling and the panoramic version interesting to locate and find the size of the centre.

    The terrain is from High Resolution Terrains 1 inverted, with a modified material from High Resolution Terrains 2 and the water is the ground plane with my material. The clouds are from the CloudSphere0 and the ambient light by the belonging SkySC0 HDRI from the Sky Toolbox and the key light by the sun. A hilly landscape at a lake.

    Hilly Coast

    HillyCoast.jpg
    1200 x 800 - 249K
    Post edited by Horo on
  • mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 6,296

    Hansmar- an interesting and unusual cconcept, nice work.

    Another outstanding scene Horo.

  • HoroHoro Posts: 11,733

    Thank you mermaid.

  • HoroHoro Posts: 11,733
    edited 4:34PM

    The terrain was made in the TE and given a material from High Resolution Terrains 2. The bushes are from Vegetation. The trees are BTOs (Bryce Tree Object) adjusted in the Tree Lab and given my own materials for the wood and foliage. Background, sky and ambient light by the unpublished Field_1c HDRI and the key light by the sun. A wood at the border of a creek in the morning.

    Woon on Morning

    WoodOnMorning.jpg
    1200 x 800 - 345K
    Post edited by Horo at
  • mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 6,296
    edited 6:07PM

    Another magnificent scene Horo, beautifully done.

    The City Utopia model is by Herminio Nieves, lit by an Hdri from Deep Space 2, the UFO is by Drachenlords. The planet from Space Construction Kit.

    city_utopia-HerminioNieves.jpg
    1000 x 500 - 318K
    Post edited by mermaid010 at
  • HoroHoro Posts: 11,733

    mermaid - tank you. Great science fiction scene with the city on a remote world.

Sign In or Register to comment.