I would also like to appreciate @aurora's documentation of not only her products but additional products used. She has done a great job with HINTS on posing her characters with the props. This is after looking at all the bundles in her store that I had not noticed before, it is not just a one-time thing, she routinely does this for all her products.
Because of this, I ended up buying four bundles by her and seven individual items from other PAs.
I also love that she has a great sense of humor and reality in all the poses.
massage parlours of a certain type. kink dungeons and brothels seem to be in short supply though
definitely not my thing but I feel they would be popular
I don't think even the place with a large number of kinky props has a surplus of dungeon environments. :)
There's a few about on the "other" sites, albeit with obscure names so they don't immediately show up in a search. Only came across them when I was looking for a certain type of bathroom environment .
massage parlours of a certain type. kink dungeons and brothels seem to be in short supply though
definitely not my thing but I feel they would be popular
I don't think even the place with a large number of kinky props has a surplus of dungeon environments. :)
There's a few about on the "other" sites, albeit with obscure names so they don't immediately show up in a search. Only came across them when I was looking for a certain type of bathroom environment .
massage parlours of a certain type. kink dungeons and brothels seem to be in short supply though
definitely not my thing but I feel they would be popular
I don't think even the place with a large number of kinky props has a surplus of dungeon environments. :)
There's a few about on the "other" sites, albeit with obscure names so they don't immediately show up in a search. Only came across them when I was looking for a certain type of bathroom environment .
Perhaps a bathroom that isn't 30x40?
I'm not sure how to measure them, but there's a few different sized ones about.
massage parlours of a certain type. kink dungeons and brothels seem to be in short supply though
definitely not my thing but I feel they would be popular
I don't think even the place with a large number of kinky props has a surplus of dungeon environments. :)
There's a few about on the "other" sites, albeit with obscure names so they don't immediately show up in a search. Only came across them when I was looking for a certain type of bathroom environment .
Perhaps a bathroom that isn't 30x40?
There are a few bathrooms of normal proportions, though they're usually found as part of an apartment set or some such, but yeah, you could fit a lot of apartments inside of many of the DAZ bathrooms, and even then they can have a lot of strange ommisions I had a long running thread about how many of the toilets either had no seperate seats or didn't open at all. and I've often thought about starting one about all of the loft apartments where the stairs have no handrails. Who would buy such a thing in real life? DAZ archeitecture can be built on some really strange denial of things like building codes...
massage parlours of a certain type. kink dungeons and brothels seem to be in short supply though
definitely not my thing but I feel they would be popular
I don't think even the place with a large number of kinky props has a surplus of dungeon environments. :)
Actually, they have a lot more than it looks like at first. It's just that many of them aren't labled Dungeon specifically, many are broken down into seperate sub-packages, and not all of them are the classic medieval setting.
I really liked the office bundle and actually both bundles went into my cart. The clothing, office set and three pose sets/morphs that create a professional reality. I have other products from the PA aurora and all have been excellent. My cart right now is filled with other bundles by aurora and any 'required items' they need. I somehow missed these when they came out.
I wasn't sure about the skirt/stockings combo in the second clothing set, though I was still going to get it for the shirt.
But DAZ, 10% off a gift card? This cart will wipe out the rest of my credit and I would love a 20% one that has better savings.
I really liked the office bundle and actually both bundles went into my cart. The clothing, office set and three pose sets/morphs that create a professional reality. I have other products from the PA aurora and all have been excellent. My cart right now is filled with other bundles by aurora and any 'required items' they need. I somehow missed these when they came out.
I wasn't sure about the skirt/stockings combo in the second clothing set, though I was still going to get it for the shirt.
But DAZ, 10% off a gift card? This cart will wipe out the rest of my credit and I would love a 20% one that has better savings.
Edit to correct typo.
I didn't buy the bundle. I bought only the pieces I wanted. I don't have any use for dressing poses for example, and they seemed to be designed for V9, implying that they might need modification for other models. V9 is kind of short compared to many G9 female figures. Also, by buying the individual pieces and some cheap (one was even free) related artist items, I could get to the higher discount based on number of items purchased. It was cheaper for me than buying the bundle.
the icecream lady character makes me think of the scene from Re-Possessed and then of course Aqua Team Hunger Force with Frylock, Master Shake and Meatrwad oh then there's Sausage Party
I really liked the office bundle and actually both bundles went into my cart. The clothing, office set and three pose sets/morphs that create a professional reality. I have other products from the PA aurora and all have been excellent. My cart right now is filled with other bundles by aurora and any 'required items' they need. I somehow missed these when they came out.
I wasn't sure about the skirt/stockings combo in the second clothing set, though I was still going to get it for the shirt.
But DAZ, 10% off a gift card? This cart will wipe out the rest of my credit and I would love a 20% one that has better savings.
Edit to correct typo.
Dosn't look like the stockings are part of the outfit..puzzles me why they would be in the promo
I really liked the office bundle and actually both bundles went into my cart. The clothing, office set and three pose sets/morphs that create a professional reality. I have other products from the PA aurora and all have been excellent. My cart right now is filled with other bundles by aurora and any 'required items' they need. I somehow missed these when they came out.
But DAZ, 10% off a gift card? This cart will wipe out the rest of my credit and I would love a 20% one that has better savings.
Edit to correct typo.
Yep, definitely getting to be time for a gift card reload.
TruSky Nights really seems to be great. I was going to ask about auroras but then read more..and YES ..plus other stuff. Seems pretty complete sky viewing. In the cart. Has anyone tried it yet? easy to use?
I can't figure it out. There are 5 scripts in the product. I am trying to follow the PDF Manual. After two pages of blah, blah, about al the wonderful features, it starts talking about The Location & Time Tab. It doesn't say which of the 5 scripts I need to run to find The Location & Time Tab. After experimentation, I found it in the TruSky Nights script, alphabetically the last script shown in the Products thumbnails. Then the manual says I need to pick a city by starting to type in the city box. It is supposed to automatically find cities with the letters I type in the city box, but it doesn't. It doesn't find any city, no matter what I type in. At this point, I was too frustrated to spend any more time on it today. It says it is DS 6 compatible. I am trying to use it in the DS6 Public Build.
The manual and promo pics seem to have suffered from time pressure, but I think the product is great and worth another try - after tweaking some settings: I've posted an image of a quick test (using DS v4.24.0.3) in this thread: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/9653191/#Comment_9653191
The "TruSky Nights .dse" is the main script, as you discovered. I typed Auckland in the Location field, then clicked the DownArrow of the ComboBox - which presented a list of matches, from which I selected Auckland, New Zealand The rest of the interface was quite straightforward, using the hints in the manual.
Once you have the resulting HDRI loaded into your scene, the "TruSky Nights Navigator.dse" script is handy for quickly aiming your camera at any of a list of popular items, e.g. "Acrux" for the Southern Cross.
Polish always has the most authentic atmosphere. I wonder if that door can ever be opened, or if the students will be forever trapped in the dark classroom.
TruSky Nights really seems to be great. I was going to ask about auroras but then read more..and YES ..plus other stuff. Seems pretty complete sky viewing. In the cart. Has anyone tried it yet? easy to use?
I can't figure it out. There are 5 scripts in the product. I am trying to follow the PDF Manual. After two pages of blah, blah, about al the wonderful features, it starts talking about The Location & Time Tab. It doesn't say which of the 5 scripts I need to run to find The Location & Time Tab. After experimentation, I found it in the TruSky Nights script, alphabetically the last script shown in the Products thumbnails. Then the manual says I need to pick a city by starting to type in the city box. It is supposed to automatically find cities with the letters I type in the city box, but it doesn't. It doesn't find any city, no matter what I type in. At this point, I was too frustrated to spend any more time on it today. It says it is DS 6 compatible. I am trying to use it in the DS6 Public Build.
The manual and promo pics seem to have suffered from time pressure, but I think the product is great and worth another try - after tweaking some settings: I've posted an image of a quick test (using DS v4.24.0.3) in this thread: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/9653191/#Comment_9653191
The "TruSky Nights .dse" is the main script, as you discovered. I typed Auckland in the Location field, then clicked the DownArrow of the ComboBox - which presented a list of matches, from which I selected Auckland, New Zealand The rest of the interface was quite straightforward, using the hints in the manual.
Once you have the resulting HDRI loaded into your scene, the "TruSky Nights Navigator.dse" script is handy for quickly aiming your camera at any of a list of popular items, e.g. "Acrux" for the Southern Cross.
I haven't tried the other utility scripts yet.
Thank you for your clues. I'll try it again. maybe this time I'll try DS4 instead of DS6.
Mongolian Food Collection: The next series (?) of Asian delicacies! A brilliant idea, because I haven’t seen anything from Mongolian cuisine in 3D yet, and Genghis Khan 9 HD is starting to get peckish ;-)
That's a nice hair, but I wouldn't really call that a mullet...
I think it's a nice enough hair for a younger boy or a woman. I wouldn't use it for a man because of the sideburn area. To me, it doesn't look like the hair of a person who shaves their face.
Polish always has the most authentic atmosphere. I wonder if that door can ever be opened, or if the students will be forever trapped in the dark classroom.
Hopefully, retexturing the blackboard is easy, because having a quote from Steve Jobs on it in a classroom with ink bottles and quill pens is an odd choice.
Hopefully, retexturing the blackboard is easy, because having a quote from Steve Jobs on it in a classroom with ink bottles and quill pens is an odd choice.
Quill pens, Steve Jobs quotes, plentiful electric lighting, a framed copy of "The Old Newspaper" which shows a motor car and an early film camera, a map of the world showing masted sailing ships but in a projection I think is probably the Miller Projection invented in 1942 (although it might be the Gall projection of 1855), Physical Education being referred to as "PE" (an abbreviation first recorded in 1956), large hourglasses but a (fairly) compact electric clock on the wall, and a massive modern looking red button next to the blackboard for some reason.
And on the "not-necessarily anachronistic, but doesn't really make sense" front, a telescope that would be in the way any time the door was being used, multiple copies of the same anatomy poster, many diagrams of the same bizarre machine that's vaguely reminiscent of the 1960 Time Machine film, protractors *everywhere* but not one kid has carved their name into the desk, and doors that appear to open outwards (nearly every classroom door I've seen opens inwards, particularly if they have no window in them, because opening a door into a corridor is liable to smash someone in the face).
Also, someone has written "CLASSROOM" on the blackboard in large block letters in case anyone forgets that's where they are.
It is a weird set, and I think you have to be using some strange alternative timeline for it to really add up at all.
Polish always has the most authentic atmosphere. I wonder if that door can ever be opened, or if the students will be forever trapped in the dark classroom.
You could use the geometry editor to cut out the door and paste it back in as a separate prop.
That's a nice hair, but I wouldn't really call that a mullet...
It's a micro-mullet at the very best...business in the front and party in the back... but DAZ product names can often have little reflection on reality or conventional naming. There are propeller lanes are called "jets", single floor apartments that are called "lofts", etc.
the icecream lady character makes me think of the scene from Re-Possessed and then of course Aqua Team Hunger Force with Frylock, Master Shake and Meatrwad oh then there's Sausage Party
Am I the only one who thought the fact that the female character was a dairy product to be a bit too... suggestive?
That's a nice hair, but I wouldn't really call that a mullet...
It's a micro-mullet at the very best...business in the front and party in the back... but DAZ product names can often have little reflection on reality or conventional naming. There are propeller lanes are called "jets", single floor apartments that are called "lofts", etc.
I thought this was business at the front, business casual at the back.
Wayne and Garth from Wayne's World and Billy Ray Cyrus all had variations of the typical mullet that I remember from back in the day, so it could kind of be neat in the front or a mess all around, but the length in back was what really defined it as a mullet. so I don't consider that AK-Mullet to be anything close to an actual mullet. Obviously the naming was lost in translation somewhere along the way.
Comments
One can always kitbash those fairly easy.
I don't think even the place with a large number of kinky props has a surplus of dungeon environments. :)
As I was going through my promo pages I printed off, I got to https://www.daz3d.com/hand-shadow-poses-for-victoria-9 and found there was an Asian, kindergarten-age morph for G9. And she has poses!
I would also like to appreciate @aurora's documentation of not only her products but additional products used. She has done a great job with HINTS on posing her characters with the props. This is after looking at all the bundles in her store that I had not noticed before, it is not just a one-time thing, she routinely does this for all her products.
Because of this, I ended up buying four bundles by her and seven individual items from other PAs.
I also love that she has a great sense of humor and reality in all the poses.
There's a few about on the "other" sites, albeit with obscure names so they don't immediately show up in a search. Only came across them when I was looking for a certain type of bathroom environment .
Perhaps a bathroom that isn't 30x40?
They'd go along well with the recent wardrobe(?) offerings, I suppose.
I'm not sure how to measure them, but there's a few different sized ones about.
There are a few bathrooms of normal proportions, though they're usually found as part of an apartment set or some such, but yeah, you could fit a lot of apartments inside of many of the DAZ bathrooms, and even then they can have a lot of strange ommisions I had a long running thread about how many of the toilets either had no seperate seats or didn't open at all. and I've often thought about starting one about all of the loft apartments where the stairs have no handrails. Who would buy such a thing in real life? DAZ archeitecture can be built on some really strange denial of things like building codes...
Actually, they have a lot more than it looks like at first. It's just that many of them aren't labled Dungeon specifically, many are broken down into seperate sub-packages, and not all of them are the classic medieval setting.
I wasn't sure about the skirt/stockings combo in the second clothing set, though I was still going to get it for the shirt.
I didn't buy the bundle. I bought only the pieces I wanted. I don't have any use for dressing poses for example, and they seemed to be designed for V9, implying that they might need modification for other models. V9 is kind of short compared to many G9 female figures. Also, by buying the individual pieces and some cheap (one was even free) related artist items, I could get to the higher discount based on number of items purchased. It was cheaper for me than buying the bundle.
the icecream lady character makes me think of the scene from Re-Possessed and then of course Aqua Team Hunger Force with Frylock, Master Shake and Meatrwad oh then there's Sausage Party
Dosn't look like the stockings are part of the outfit..puzzles me why they would be in the promo
Yep, definitely getting to be time for a gift card reload.
The manual and promo pics seem to have suffered from time pressure, but I think the product is great and worth another try - after tweaking some settings: I've posted an image of a quick test (using DS v4.24.0.3) in this thread: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/9653191/#Comment_9653191
The "TruSky Nights .dse" is the main script, as you discovered. I typed Auckland in the Location field, then clicked the DownArrow of the ComboBox - which presented a list of matches, from which I selected Auckland, New Zealand The rest of the interface was quite straightforward, using the hints in the manual.
Once you have the resulting HDRI loaded into your scene, the "TruSky Nights Navigator.dse" script is handy for quickly aiming your camera at any of a list of popular items, e.g. "Acrux" for the Southern Cross.
I haven't tried the other utility scripts yet.
https://www.daz3d.com/mongolian-food-collection
I was satisfied with the rice this time, and the steamed dumplings were also of good quality. I look forward to more non-Japanese Asian dishes.
https://www.daz3d.com/polish-dark-retro-classroom
Polish always has the most authentic atmosphere. I wonder if that door can ever be opened, or if the students will be forever trapped in the dark classroom.
Thank you for your clues. I'll try it again. maybe this time I'll try DS4 instead of DS6.
Mongolian Food Collection: The next series (?) of Asian delicacies! A brilliant idea, because I haven’t seen anything from Mongolian cuisine in 3D yet, and Genghis Khan 9 HD is starting to get peckish ;-)
https://www.daz3d.com/ak-mullet-hair-for-genesis-9
That's a nice hair, but I wouldn't really call that a mullet...
It is, at most, a standard men's haircut that could use some tidying up.
A mullet should be long in the back, and perhaps scragly on the side. But it's the long back that's key, as I recall.
Hopefully, retexturing the blackboard is easy, because having a quote from Steve Jobs on it in a classroom with ink bottles and quill pens is an odd choice.
Quill pens, Steve Jobs quotes, plentiful electric lighting, a framed copy of "The Old Newspaper" which shows a motor car and an early film camera, a map of the world showing masted sailing ships but in a projection I think is probably the Miller Projection invented in 1942 (although it might be the Gall projection of 1855), Physical Education being referred to as "PE" (an abbreviation first recorded in 1956), large hourglasses but a (fairly) compact electric clock on the wall, and a massive modern looking red button next to the blackboard for some reason.
And on the "not-necessarily anachronistic, but doesn't really make sense" front, a telescope that would be in the way any time the door was being used, multiple copies of the same anatomy poster, many diagrams of the same bizarre machine that's vaguely reminiscent of the 1960 Time Machine film, protractors *everywhere* but not one kid has carved their name into the desk, and doors that appear to open outwards (nearly every classroom door I've seen opens inwards, particularly if they have no window in them, because opening a door into a corridor is liable to smash someone in the face).
Also, someone has written "CLASSROOM" on the blackboard in large block letters in case anyone forgets that's where they are.
It is a weird set, and I think you have to be using some strange alternative timeline for it to really add up at all.
These are mullets.

It's a micro-mullet at the very best...business in the front and party in the back... but DAZ product names can often have little reflection on reality or conventional naming. There are propeller lanes are called "jets", single floor apartments that are called "lofts", etc.
Am I the only one who thought the fact that the female character was a dairy product to be a bit too... suggestive?
I thought this was business at the front, business casual at the back.
Wayne and Garth from Wayne's World and Billy Ray Cyrus all had variations of the typical mullet that I remember from back in the day, so it could kind of be neat in the front or a mess all around, but the length in back was what really defined it as a mullet. so I don't consider that AK-Mullet to be anything close to an actual mullet. Obviously the naming was lost in translation somewhere along the way.