Let's appreciate/discuss today's new releases - ongoinger still further thread

1…293031323335»

Comments

  • ArtiniArtini Posts: 10,952

    Icons are also displayed in:
    https://www.daz3d.com/bj-shelf-plugin

     

  • bluejauntebluejaunte Posts: 2,277

    ANGELREAPER1972 said:

    DoctorJellybean said:

    Artini said:

    Just wonder if this new plugin:
    https://www.daz3d.com/bj-content-history-plugin
    can save the recorded content history in some file
    or the history is gone after closing up Daz Studio.

     

    According to the product PDF:

    Content History items and tabs are saved automatically and will persist across Daz Studio sessions.

    It seems that one can Export/Import Content History Data as well.

    so it's an upated version of BJ Selection History Plugin but now includes thumbnails?  https://www.daz3d.com/bj-selection-history-plugin?srsltid=AU7gw4V_5mLmeUtJp-J4cIudNPlXvBgJ7z-ilbJZSa-DAjVbZekBdS9m

    Nah this has nothing to do with Selection History. It's more like BJ Shelf but fills up automatically over time with the content you load. A history of your content.

  • TotteTotte Posts: 15,192

    Artini said:

    DoctorJellybean said:

    Artini said:

    Just wonder if this new plugin:
    https://www.daz3d.com/bj-content-history-plugin
    can save the recorded content history in some file
    or the history is gone after closing up Daz Studio.

     

    According to the product PDF:

    Content History items and tabs are saved automatically and will persist across Daz Studio sessions.

    It seems that one can Export/Import Content History Data as well.

    That is great. I need something simple for DS6 to make conversions with
    https://www.daz3d.com/c66-figure-splitter
    and do not search myself for the contents place in DS6.
    Unfortunately C66 Figure Splitter does not work
    in my DS 4.24.0.3, so I need DS6 just for the conversions.
    I mostly use DS4 for my needs.

     

    It does work in DS  4.24, must be a coillison with an installed plugin or something else.

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,381

    DoctorJellybean said:

    Artini said:

    Just wonder if this new plugin:
    https://www.daz3d.com/bj-content-history-plugin
    can save the recorded content history in some file
    or the history is gone after closing up Daz Studio.

     

    According to the product PDF:

    Content History items and tabs are saved automatically and will persist across Daz Studio sessions.

    It seems that one can Export/Import Content History Data as well.

    I assume it can be purged. But I wonder if it can be purged selectively? Sometimes you load an asset and it doesn't work. Why would I want to remember that later? I assume the point of the history is to keep the stuff you will need again later.

    Ironically, I have a log reader app (external) I've been writing so I can find the assets I've clicked later. (And to keep track of other stuff like render times). I'm hoping this plugin doesn't stall the work I was doing. :)

  • jjoynerjjoyner Posts: 870

    DoctorJellybean said:

    Artini said:

    Just wonder if this new plugin:
    https://www.daz3d.com/bj-content-history-plugin
    can save the recorded content history in some file
    or the history is gone after closing up Daz Studio.

     

    According to the product PDF:

    Content History items and tabs are saved automatically and will persist across Daz Studio sessions.

    It seems that one can Export/Import Content History Data as well.

     By slight extension, does the Content History remain open in Daz Studio if one starts a new scene?  If I used an item in a previous scene, I might want to use it in a new scene?  Thanks.

  • tsroemitsroemi Posts: 3,633

    jmucchiello said:

    DoctorJellybean said:

    Artini said:

    Just wonder if this new plugin:
    https://www.daz3d.com/bj-content-history-plugin
    can save the recorded content history in some file
    or the history is gone after closing up Daz Studio.

     

    According to the product PDF:

    Content History items and tabs are saved automatically and will persist across Daz Studio sessions.

    It seems that one can Export/Import Content History Data as well.

    I assume it can be purged. But I wonder if it can be purged selectively? Sometimes you load an asset and it doesn't work. Why would I want to remember that later? I assume the point of the history is to keep the stuff you will need again later.

    Ironically, I have a log reader app (external) I've been writing so I can find the assets I've clicked later. (And to keep track of other stuff like render times). I'm hoping this plugin doesn't stall the work I was doing. :)

    Yes, it would be good if we could make it forget items that didn't work, but even so it's a great idea I think, especiall concerning lights. I go through sooooo many different light products before I settle on one, and they're never picked up by 'what products are in my scene?' scripts, for obvious reasons. So this is just what I need.

    Am also much liking this new set!  https://www.daz3d.com/conjuring-apparatus

  • bluejauntebluejaunte Posts: 2,277

    BJ Contrent History is a pane and stays docked wherever you put it. And yes there's a remove item on right click.

  • jjoynerjjoyner Posts: 870

    bluejaunte said:

    BJ Contrent History is a pane and stays docked wherever you put it. And yes there's a remove item on right click.

    Thanks much for the additional info.  I'll be buying your new release later today! 

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,381

    I tried it. https://www.daz3d.com/bj-content-history-plugin

    One issue. It loads the content with a single click. So it accidently opened a scene file that takes 7 minutes to load by accident. (There are 8 G9 figures in the scene)

  • bluejauntebluejaunte Posts: 2,277

    jmucchiello said:

    I tried it. https://www.daz3d.com/bj-content-history-plugin

    One issue. It loads the content with a single click. So it accidently opened a scene file that takes 7 minutes to load by accident. (There are 8 G9 figures in the scene)

    Same in BJ Shelf. If it loaded by double click then single click wouldn't really do anything as there's no need need to select an item. I guess you'll get used to it quickly.

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,381

    I suspect it's placement. I put shelf with the viewport panel. I have to deliberately go there to use it. I'll see how that works. 

  • davesodaveso Posts: 8,324
    edited 5:22PM

    https://www.daz3d.com/x-fashion-dragon-queen-costume-for-genesis-9-and-8-female is it possible to get rid of the horns and wings on this dress? I like the gown overall but not with the wings and horns

    Post edited by daveso at
  • DoctorJellybeanDoctorJellybean Posts: 10,176

    daveso said:

    https://www.daz3d.com/x-fashion-dragon-queen-costume-for-genesis-9-and-8-female ; is it possible to get rid of the horns and wings on this dress? I like the gown overall but not with the wings and horns

    According to the product page:

    Clothing Pieces:

    • X-Fashion Dragon Queen Corset for G8
    • X-Fashion Dragon Queen Corset for G9
    • X-Fashion Dragon Queen Horns for G8
    • X-Fashion Dragon Queen Horns for G9
    • X-Fashion Dragon Queen Skirt for G8
    • X-Fashion Dragon Queen Skirt for G9
    • X-Fashion Dragon Queen Wings for G8
    • X-Fashion Dragon Queen Wings for G9

    So I would think just the corset\skirt can be loaded.

     

  • davesodaveso Posts: 8,324

    DoctorJellybean said:

    daveso said:

    https://www.daz3d.com/x-fashion-dragon-queen-costume-for-genesis-9-and-8-female ; is it possible to get rid of the horns and wings on this dress? I like the gown overall but not with the wings and horns

    According to the product page:

    Clothing Pieces:

    • X-Fashion Dragon Queen Corset for G8
    • X-Fashion Dragon Queen Corset for G9
    • X-Fashion Dragon Queen Horns for G8
    • X-Fashion Dragon Queen Horns for G9
    • X-Fashion Dragon Queen Skirt for G8
    • X-Fashion Dragon Queen Skirt for G9
    • X-Fashion Dragon Queen Wings for G8
    • X-Fashion Dragon Queen Wings for G9

    So I would think just the corset\skirt can be loaded.

     

    thanks.,yeah, it looks that way.. I should look too  

  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 41,678

    ; on end again devil

  • felisfelis Posts: 6,561
    edited 4:55PM

    Hmm...

    Dragon_queen_01.png
    1600 x 1200 - 2M
    Post edited by felis at
  • davesodaveso Posts: 8,324

    felis said:

    Hmm...

    looks reall good, doesn't it.  

  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 9,996

    felis said:

    Hmm...

     

    Do you ever wonder what people actually dress like in the DAZ offices?  I have this weird notion that if you ever visited there, the men would all be wearing outfits that lack shirts and have huge arm bracers, the women would be wearing ridiculous high heels even on their sneakers, and most of the outfits would have weird random cutouts... and they woulyd all think that the clothing that DAZ sells is all perfectly normal.  

Sign In or Register to comment.