Limited Time Freebies Discussion Thread

1…383940414244»

Comments

  • SilverGirl said:

    Shaders!!! Thanks, Daz!

     

    JGreenlees shaders are great. I have so many. 

  • joannajoanna Posts: 2,795

    SilverGirl said:

    Shaders!!! Thanks, Daz!

    I got excited... Turns out I already own them. :D

  • vrba79vrba79 Posts: 1,548
    Some real winners this week!
  • TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 4,947

    Only 6 items I didn't already have, but still some good treasure.

  • kprkpr Posts: 472

    miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

    SilverGirl said:

    Shaders!!! Thanks, Daz!

     

    JGreenlees shaders are great. I have so many. 

    +10 smiley

    The fairy-like dress is nicely styled (and might scrub up even better) and FREE GOGGLES! (I am v pleased to see those and will get them G8/G9 ready) - thanks Daz smileyyes 

  • emanuela1emanuela1 Posts: 1,234

    Another great selection. Thanks, Elor, for the list. Thanks, DAZ, for these lovely gifts. :)

  • ElorElor Posts: 4,167

    New freebies are available:

    • Road Roller
    • Cargo Units 2
    • Aslan Court 1: Decor 1 (Aslan Court 1 is currently an outlet for $0.99)
    • Sequin Satin Dress for Genesis 2 Female(s)
    • DM's Drake Tower
    • Tech Drones
    • Harley for Genesis 3 Female(s)
    • Restricted Zone
    • Survivor for Genesis 3 Male(s)
    • Sawyer for Genesis 3 Male
    • Audrey Hair for Genesis 3 Female(s)
    • Space Satellite
  • LorraineLorraine Posts: 1,086

    Thank you for the heads up! Picked up the hair and space satellite ( do I NEED a space satellite? of course not!)

  • The hair's a good one, and the spacecraft.. yes. Definitely need one.

    Regards,

    Richard

  • ElorElor Posts: 4,167
    edited September 18

    Sequin Satin Dress for Genesis 2 Female(s)

    That dress has two surfaces so if you want to easily replace the top with Iray Sequin, may I suggest the nice and free Iray Sequin Shaders by @AllenArt, available on Renderosity:

    https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/93777/iray-sequins-shaders

    Sawyer for Genesis 3 Male

    Sawyer face paints are applied using the Layered Image Editor so they can be used on other G3M figures and from limited testing, seems to be usable on G3F, Genesis 8 and Genesis 8.1 too.

    Post edited by Elor on
  • LorraineLorraine Posts: 1,086

    richardandtracy said:

    The hair's a good one, and the spacecraft.. yes. Definitely need one.

    Regards,

    Richard

    This is true...with the amount up in the sky now, one could fall in the back garden any day...I am now ready for the render of the scene :)

  • emanuela1emanuela1 Posts: 1,234

    Great selection; I picked up everything I didn't already own. I really like the satellite too, but the other items are also great and highly versatile for any render.

  • Lorraine said:

    richardandtracy said:

    The hair's a good one, and the spacecraft.. yes. Definitely need one.

    Regards,

    Richard

    This is true...with the amount up in the sky now, one could fall in the back garden any day...I am now ready for the render of the scene :)

    Ironically enough, today I'm finishing a quote at work for a transport box for a small space telescope (about 1/2 Hubble's mirror size) . The spacecraft with folded panels looks like a tiny version of the freebie, only 1.5m high.

  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 41,659

    I had

    Space Satellite
    Survivor for Genesis 3 Male(s)
    Harley for Genesis 3 Female(s)
    Sequin Satin Dress for Genesis 2 Female

    left to grab

  • cosmosmcosmosm Posts: 106

    A nice round, I snagged everything.

    (Also was really pleased to see a nice and versatile looking shader in last week's)

  • cosmosmcosmosm Posts: 106

    richardandtracy said:

    The spacecraft with folded panels looks like a tiny version of the freebie, only 1.5m high.

    That sounds... cute.     smiley

  • vrba79vrba79 Posts: 1,548
    Wow!! Some really great sci-fi stuff this time around.
  • davesodaveso Posts: 8,315

    ive been liking the free items lately. G2 and 3 are still very usable. 

  • kprkpr Posts: 472

    The hair's great. The satelite is prob not going to get used but it looks a lovely model so bagged it anyway yes

    Thanks Daz, and for the heads-up as ever @Elor smiley

Sign In or Register to comment.