Adding to Cart…
Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA
© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.You currently have no notifications.
Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA
© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Comments
JGreenlees shaders are great. I have so many.
I got excited... Turns out I already own them. :D
Only 6 items I didn't already have, but still some good treasure.
+10
The fairy-like dress is nicely styled (and might scrub up even better) and FREE GOGGLES! (I am v pleased to see those and will get them G8/G9 ready) - thanks Daz
Another great selection. Thanks, Elor, for the list. Thanks, DAZ, for these lovely gifts. :)
New freebies are available:
Thank you for the heads up! Picked up the hair and space satellite ( do I NEED a space satellite? of course not!)
The hair's a good one, and the spacecraft.. yes. Definitely need one.
Regards,
Richard
That dress has two surfaces so if you want to easily replace the top with Iray Sequin, may I suggest the nice and free Iray Sequin Shaders by @AllenArt, available on Renderosity:
https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/93777/iray-sequins-shaders
Sawyer face paints are applied using the Layered Image Editor so they can be used on other G3M figures and from limited testing, seems to be usable on G3F, Genesis 8 and Genesis 8.1 too.
This is true...with the amount up in the sky now, one could fall in the back garden any day...I am now ready for the render of the scene :)
Great selection; I picked up everything I didn't already own. I really like the satellite too, but the other items are also great and highly versatile for any render.
Ironically enough, today I'm finishing a quote at work for a transport box for a small space telescope (about 1/2 Hubble's mirror size) . The spacecraft with folded panels looks like a tiny version of the freebie, only 1.5m high.
I had
Space Satellite
Survivor for Genesis 3 Male(s)
Harley for Genesis 3 Female(s)
Sequin Satin Dress for Genesis 2 Female
left to grab
A nice round, I snagged everything.
(Also was really pleased to see a nice and versatile looking shader in last week's)
That sounds... cute.
ive been liking the free items lately. G2 and 3 are still very usable.
The hair's great. The satelite is prob not going to get used but it looks a lovely model so bagged it anyway
Thanks Daz, and for the heads-up as ever @Elor