cannot upload an image
WendyLuvsCatz
Posts: 41,678
in The Commons
I cannot upload images to the forum
on Edge or Chrome
is it just me?

Comments
This is a cat carrier I found on Renderosity freebies.
Just worked for me.
Hmm. I can't see it on the message I attached it to, but it showed on the next message.
Trying again to post an image. It is just a random old screenshot.
no, I still cannot
I must be banned
gets stuck on uploading
tried small png and jpg
Well, that worked normally.
mine is
put on DA stash
Random image.
And worked.
well another image works
that's weird
I cannot upload a Zip of the other one either
they are just different camera angles of the same DAZ scene but it was 4K and I cropped and resized it to 1080p
A 4K PNG picture's size may be over the size limit (5MB I think).
I know but I resized it, renamed it and resaved the small result as jpg too
Watchout for special characters in the name.
oh, that might be it, had an ampersand instead of and