cannot upload an image

WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 41,678

I cannot upload images to the forum

on Edge or Chrome

is it just me?

Comments

  • barbultbarbult Posts: 27,609

    This is a cat carrier I found on Renderosity freebies.

  • barbultbarbult Posts: 27,609

    Just worked for me.

     

    DAZ_3D_127869720260626-1_Cat_Carrier.png
    649 x 631 - 335K
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 27,609

    Hmm. I can't see it on the message I attached it to, but it showed on the next message.

  • barbultbarbult Posts: 27,609

    Trying again to post an image. It is just a random old screenshot.

    Screenshot 2026-06-16 195013.png
    1171 x 390 - 49K
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 41,678

    no, I still cannot

    I must be banned cheeky

    gets stuck on uploading 

    tried small png and jpg

  • barbultbarbult Posts: 27,609

    Well, that worked normally.

  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 41,678

    mine is

    put on DA stash

  • felisfelis Posts: 6,561
    edited June 28

    Random image.

    And worked.

    Backpack_06_combo.jpg
    1200 x 900 - 177K
    Post edited by felis on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 41,678
    edited June 28

    well another image works 

    that's weird

    I cannot upload a Zip of the other one either

    they are just different camera angles of the same DAZ scene but it was 4K and I cropped and resized it to 1080p

    Adams000.png
    1280 x 720 - 565K
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • ElorElor Posts: 4,186

    WendyLuvsCatz said:

    they are just different camera angles of the same DAZ scene but it was 4K and I cropped and resized it to 1080p

    A 4K PNG picture's size may be over the size limit (5MB I think).

  • richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 8,167
    As Elor says, there is an attachment size limit. It's a tiny bit above 5Mb, but not much. Using pngs of any size tends to bump into the limit. A 4k jpeg should be possible. Regards, Richard.
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 41,678

    I know but I resized it, renamed it and resaved the small result as jpg too

  • LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 12,512

    Watchout for special characters in the name.

  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 41,678

    LeatherGryphon said:

    Watchout for special characters in the name.

    oh, that might be it, had an ampersand instead of and 

Sign In or Register to comment.