New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here 4 "Reporting Only"

1…4041434546…87

Comments

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,003

    True Member. Says excludes +, gift cards, memberships and licenses. No mention of OS or QG being excluded but they don't discount. Could someone clarify if they are excluded or not?

  • 3DSaga3DSaga Posts: 928

    OS and QG are always excluded. If you open QG, the heading states: " Unless otherwise specified, no discounts, coupons, tokens, or other deals may be applied to Quick-Grab Items."

  • danmast94danmast94 Posts: 180

    garrett_3d said:

    True Member. Says excludes +, gift cards, memberships and licenses. No mention of OS or QG being excluded but they don't discount. Could someone clarify if they are excluded or not?

    OS and QG are excluded from everything; that's on the OS/QG pages themselves. They don't need to be mentioned in every single sale

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,003

    That is not strictly true, hence my asking. I have seen at least two sales in the last year that have included QG and OS.

  • danmast94danmast94 Posts: 180
    edited June 10

    garrett_3d said:

    That is not strictly true, hence my asking. I have seen at least two sales in the last year that have included QG and OS.

    That's why it says "unless otherwise specified". There have been sales that discount them (like the ones that let you get them for 1.69 instead of 1.99) but those told you they worked on OS/QG. And even if there have been ones that did work but didn't mention it (shocking to imagine Daz having errors, I know), the general rule and starting assumption is always that they shouldn't. So it's not really necessary to ask for clarification when it doesn't work on something

    Post edited by danmast94 on
  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,003

    No need to get out of your pram over it. Daz isn't exactly transparent when it comes to their advertising.

  • vwranglervwrangler Posts: 5,050

    There's a database error on the store webpages for a PA that did some older items (very old, actually)

    The Dress Headpiece for V3 lists "Lourdes" as the person who created the set https://www.daz3d.com/the-dress-headpiece-for-victoria-3-0

    However, if you click on the "Lourdes" PA link in that product (or any other made by that PA), it takes you to one specific character with the same name: https://www.daz3d.com/lourdes-for-sydney-8

    PA Lourdes seems to have over 80 items in the store: https://www.daz3d.com/catalogsearch/result?q=lourdes

    Since every product with PA Lourdes listed links to character Lourdes for Sydney 8, this is pretty clearly a database content error that should be easy to fix, I hope.

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,697

    vwrangler said:

    There's a database error on the store webpages for a PA that did some older items (very old, actually)

    The Dress Headpiece for V3 lists "Lourdes" as the person who created the set https://www.daz3d.com/the-dress-headpiece-for-victoria-3-0

    However, if you click on the "Lourdes" PA link in that product (or any other made by that PA), it takes you to one specific character with the same name: https://www.daz3d.com/lourdes-for-sydney-8

    PA Lourdes seems to have over 80 items in the store: https://www.daz3d.com/catalogsearch/result?q=lourdes

    Since every product with PA Lourdes listed links to character Lourdes for Sydney 8, this is pretty clearly a database content error that should be easy to fix, I hope.

    reported, thank you.

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,697

    daveso said:

    Richard Haseltine said:

    daveso said:

    it seems this should be a great sales day, but not sure everything is adding up like it says they should. too much going on for there not to be errors? 
    So the extra 20% off for premier member on the cart is already added into the product? or will another 20% be deducted in the cart when you check out? 

    It is showing on the store pages.

    The Honorary Member Discount,  DAZ+ items, state additional 30% off, or 50% off with debut new release.  https://www.daz3d.com/se-cyborg-maintenance-bay ; for instance shows $3.08 on the product page . The additional 50% off brings it to $1.54 but it is $2.20 in my cart with a debut new in cart. The same holds true for all products in that category. 

    Are you a +/Premier member or not? I would assume the Honorary Member is for those who are not paying members - that is what the term usually means.

    I have 3 qualifying Daily Dealz products but see no added discount with those. 

    You already own or have in cart three of the current crop? Those should appear in cart, not on the store page.

    on the Daily Dealz - I have the new one in cart and own 2 of the others shown on the product page. 

    Can you give an example that isn't discountiung as you expect, so I can (try to) check it through.


    As far as the DAZ+ items, using my tokens brings the price to 90% or more off anyway, so not a bad deal for sure. Yes, I am Premier member, so that's propable why the 50% is not applied then. . 

  • barbultbarbult Posts: 27,598
    edited June 11

    Does Daz give a free character bundle to all new members now (Daz+ and Premier)? If not, please ask Daz to correct this ad or take it down.

    Screenshot 2026-06-11 030714.png
    810 x 215 - 136K
    Post edited by barbult on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010
    edited June 11

    barbult said:

    Does Daz give a free character bundle to all new members now (Daz+ and Premier)? If not, please ask Daz to correct this ad or take it down.

    Where do I find this? 
    Edit: found it and am asking.

    Post edited by Cris Palomino on
  • MonkeMonke Posts: 69
    edited June 11

    This extra 20% off that's mentioned here is not working.

    "Fracture Zone" should be 2,88 in this case (I have no tokens applied):

    19,99

    * 0,3     (50% base discount becomes 70% with 'New Release' or 'Daily Dealz')

    * 0,6     (40% discount for have 3+ 'Daily Dealz' - I have all of them except today's release)

    * 0,8     (20% discount for having a 'New Release' in my cart - I have tried others as well)

    = 2,88

    failure.png
    865 x 875 - 348K
    Post edited by Monke on
  • MonkeMonke Posts: 69

    Cris Palomino said:

    barbult said:

    Does Daz give a free character bundle to all new members now (Daz+ and Premier)? If not, please ask Daz to correct this ad or take it down.

    Where do I find this? 
    Edit: found it and am asking.

    I imagine "including a free Character Bundle" refers to the monthly coupon code for a character bundle, but it should at least be written "including one for a free Character Bundle".

    Better yet, "Find your monthly coupon codes here, one of which can be redeemed for a 'free' Character Bundle".

  • joannajoanna Posts: 2,795

    Monke said:

    Cris Palomino said:

    barbult said:

    Does Daz give a free character bundle to all new members now (Daz+ and Premier)? If not, please ask Daz to correct this ad or take it down.

    Where do I find this? 
    Edit: found it and am asking.

    I imagine "including a free Character Bundle" refers to the monthly coupon code for a character bundle, but it should at least be written "including one for a free Character Bundle".

    Better yet, "Find your monthly coupon codes here, one of which can be redeemed for a 'free' Character Bundle".

    The way I see it the problem isn't the precise wording of how you get the free character bundle. The problem is that Daz+ members don't get a code for it (regardless of how it's worded), but the text doesn't take that into consideration.

  • NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,912

    Daz Original Clearance
    70% off up to 50 with a Debut New Release

    Only works (on non-new, non-Daz+ products, as indicated) with TODAY's Debut New, not the entire section pointed at from the link, which has new releases from the last 4 or 5 days.

     

  • Monke said:

    This extra 20% off that's mentioned here is not working.

    "Fracture Zone" should be 2,88 in this case (I have no tokens applied):

    19,99

    * 0,3     (50% base discount becomes 70% with 'New Release' or 'Daily Dealz')

    * 0,6     (40% discount for have 3+ 'Daily Dealz' - I have all of them except today's release)

    * 0,8     (20% discount for having a 'New Release' in my cart - I have tried others as well)

    = 2,88

    I'm also not getting an extra 20% off Featured Artist stores with a Debut New, but I am getting an extra 10% off even without a Debut New. I am a Premier member, but I don't see anything about an extra 10% for Premier. Not complaining about a bonus 10%, of course, but I should have 20% off with a Debut New. My screenshots are without tokens or the wishlist coupon for ease of verification, but even with those the situation is the same. I do have 40% off for 3 Daily Dealz.

    With Debut New (70% * 40% * 10%): 20.99 * 0.3 * 0.6 * 0.9 = 3.40

    Without Debut New (50% * 40% * 10%): 20.99 * 0.5 * 0.6 * 0.9 = 5.67

    With Debut New.jpg
    707 x 338 - 43K
    Without Debut New.jpg
    709 x 189 - 21K
  • MonkeMonke Posts: 69
    edited June 11

    Android Massacre said:

    Monke said:

    This extra 20% off that's mentioned here is not working.

    "Fracture Zone" should be 2,88 in this case (I have no tokens applied):

    19,99

    * 0,3     (50% base discount becomes 70% with 'New Release' or 'Daily Dealz')

    * 0,6     (40% discount for have 3+ 'Daily Dealz' - I have all of them except today's release)

    * 0,8     (20% discount for having a 'New Release' in my cart - I have tried others as well)

    = 2,88

    I'm also not getting an extra 20% off Featured Artist stores with a Debut New, but I am getting an extra 10% off even without a Debut New. I am a Premier member, but I don't see anything about an extra 10% for Premier. Not complaining about a bonus 10%, of course, but I should have 20% off with a Debut New. My screenshots are without tokens or the wishlist coupon for ease of verification, but even with those the situation is the same. I do have 40% off for 3 Daily Dealz.

    With Debut New (70% * 40% * 10%): 20.99 * 0.3 * 0.6 * 0.9 = 3.40

    Without Debut New (50% * 40% * 10%): 20.99 * 0.5 * 0.6 * 0.9 = 5.67

    There's an extra 10% off Belladzines items today, which you can find mentioned next to today's 'Daily Dealz' item.

    You're just missing the other 20% discount you should be getting from having the 'Debut New' in your cart.

     

    Post edited by Monke on
  • Monke said:

    Android Massacre said:

    Monke said:

    This extra 20% off that's mentioned here is not working.

    "Fracture Zone" should be 2,88 in this case (I have no tokens applied):

    19,99

    * 0,3     (50% base discount becomes 70% with 'New Release' or 'Daily Dealz')

    * 0,6     (40% discount for have 3+ 'Daily Dealz' - I have all of them except today's release)

    * 0,8     (20% discount for having a 'New Release' in my cart - I have tried others as well)

    = 2,88

    I'm also not getting an extra 20% off Featured Artist stores with a Debut New, but I am getting an extra 10% off even without a Debut New. I am a Premier member, but I don't see anything about an extra 10% for Premier. Not complaining about a bonus 10%, of course, but I should have 20% off with a Debut New. My screenshots are without tokens or the wishlist coupon for ease of verification, but even with those the situation is the same. I do have 40% off for 3 Daily Dealz.

    With Debut New (70% * 40% * 10%): 20.99 * 0.3 * 0.6 * 0.9 = 3.40

    Without Debut New (50% * 40% * 10%): 20.99 * 0.5 * 0.6 * 0.9 = 5.67

    There's an extra 10% off Belladzines items today, which you can find mentioned next to today's 'Daily Dealz' item.

    You're just missing the other 20% discount you should be getting from having the 'Debut New' in your cart.

     

    Ah, you're right! I missed that. So many pieces to the discount puzzle! Lol. I didn't think of that because I was getting the extra 10% off on all the FA items I put in my cart (I only screenshotted the Belladzines one), so I thought it was some universal 10% off. But those other items are coincidentally also included in the Daily Dealz 10% (RawArt, Chrryt).

    So yes, it's just the extra 20% with a Debut New that's not working.

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,697
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,697

    Monke said:

    This extra 20% off that's mentioned here is not working.

    "Fracture Zone" should be 2,88 in this case (I have no tokens applied):

    19,99

    * 0,3     (50% base discount becomes 70% with 'New Release' or 'Daily Dealz')

    * 0,6     (40% discount for have 3+ 'Daily Dealz' - I have all of them except today's release)

    * 0,8     (20% discount for having a 'New Release' in my cart - I have tried others as well)

    = 2,88

    Also reorted (sory, it took a while to check unlike the add to cart issue)

  • Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 3,284
    edited June 11

    https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-cowgirl-rebel-beauty-outfit-bundle & https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-cowgirl-rebel-beauty-outfit-for-genesis-9-feminine show up in the https://www.daz3d.com/daz-originals link/category that is often used for deals (such as todays "Clearance" offer) despite not being Daz Originals (and thus ineligible for such offers).

    Post edited by Matt_Castle on
  • butterflyfishbutterflyfish Posts: 1,810

    Not sure if this has already been addressed, but when I put a "Debut" release from before today in the cart, it's not discounting the "DAZ Originals Clearance" items from the top of the sale page. Today's releases do. Is that intended? (The one I specifically tried it with was HID Claire.)

  • danmast94danmast94 Posts: 180
    edited June 11

    Daily Dealz - only counts things currently on the page (despite no wording to that effect)
    Debut New Release - only counts today's new releases despite there being a big section on the page titled "Debut New Releases" with many more things listed under it

    So are we supposed to go by the page and what's on it? Because these two offers seem to take completely opposite approaches. One includes the things that are on that page listed under the heading (and nothing more), while the other ignores the heading and only covers a subset (rather than everything listed on the page). Some consistency would be appreciated, or at the very least, clearer wording

    Post edited by danmast94 on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010

    Elor said:

    https://www.daz3d.com/foreign-kisses-central-district-subway is missing the link to the required product:

    https://www.daz3d.com/the-central-district-subway

    Will report, thank you. 

  • The $4.99 Limited Time Daily Deal is labeled as https://www.daz3d.com/sevenly-hd-for-genesis-9 but the image & link are https://www.daz3d.com/raw-deals--viora-for-genesis-9. Viora is the correct Deal.

  • 3DSaga3DSaga Posts: 928

    The cut-off date for the wishlst coupon (WISHED-FOR-MORE) has reverted back to June 8. It had been updated yesterday, to June 10. Could this be verrified as accurate?

  • Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 3,284

    When the product is called "Veloura Asymmetry Outfit Set", flipping one of the promos in the montage gives a misleading impression that the set also includes the mirror image version. It does not (as far as I can tell from the actual store page).

    It's maybe one thing to flip a promo if the product is not notably assymetrical or the image is in isolation but here alongside the actual version it sticks out badly.

  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 13,644

    3DSaga said:

    The cut-off date for the wishlst coupon (WISHED-FOR-MORE) has reverted back to June 8. It had been updated yesterday, to June 10. Could this be verrified as accurate?

    It appears to be just a typo (cut and paste) error with WL items prior to 12 June actually working. 

Sign In or Register to comment.