If it has, it's not been fixed. Still not getting the advertised discount for Daz +. And the offer was included in the daily email that went out for today's sales.
If it has, it's not been fixed. Still not getting the advertised discount for Daz +. And the offer was included in the daily email that went out for today's sales.
Sorry,I havebeen makng slow progress and I don't think Cris saw it. I'm pretty sure the offer was meant to come down, but I will check.
If it has, it's not been fixed. Still not getting the advertised discount for Daz +. And the offer was included in the daily email that went out for today's sales.
Sorry,I havebeen makng slow progress and I don't think Cris saw it. I'm pretty sure the offer was meant to come down, but I will check.
Sorry, but yes, that should not be there and will be removed.
As of now, the offer is still on the main sales page. Please explain to me how Daz3d can not honor this offer?
It is gone for me after doing a hard refresh. None-the-less I think DAZ should have honored the ofrfer which appeared on both the sales page and the email. It is very poor customer relations to not honor it.
Some new releases missing from the Debut New Releases list (Mugrath for Raw at least). Also is the reduction in the featured artist selection intentional or a bug? Items on sale yesterday for Magic Brush and Mousso for instant are not on sale today like the cut-off date has been changed?
Some new releases missing from the Debut New Releases list (Mugrath for Raw at least). Also is the reduction in the featured artist selection intentional or a bug? Items on sale yesterday for Magic Brush and Mousso for instant are not on sale today like the cut-off date has been changed?
I can ask about the stil new items (or whatever theya re called this time). Do you have some more specific examples on the PA stores?
Some new releases missing from the Debut New Releases list (Mugrath for Raw at least). Also is the reduction in the featured artist selection intentional or a bug? Items on sale yesterday for Magic Brush and Mousso for instant are not on sale today like the cut-off date has been changed?
I can ask about the stil new items (or whatever theya re called this time). Do you have some more specific examples on the PA stores?
I know for sure that Magic Brush's Featured Artist selection went up to (including all previous releases) about "MB Yulya HD for Genesis 9 Bundle" (in terms sort by new arrivals), and for Mousso I think about"MSO Blade HD for Genesis 9" but I'm not 100% as owned item were hidden. Raw went up to about Mushra/Eiraka Frost Fairy for Genesis 9.
But for sure the cutoff for what items are included in the featured artist sale changed to an older selection at change over.
Some new releases missing from the Debut New Releases list (Mugrath for Raw at least). Also is the reduction in the featured artist selection intentional or a bug? Items on sale yesterday for Magic Brush and Mousso for instant are not on sale today like the cut-off date has been changed?
I can ask about the stil new items (or whatever theya re called this time). Do you have some more specific examples on the PA stores?
However, at least for these example they only appear to be missing in the listing.They receive the proper discount (for being still new) in my cart. So it may only be a display issue.
"Buy or Own any Daily Dealz to get an extra 50% off 1 Wishlisted item"
I already own three of the previous listed Daily Dealz, but do not get the extra 50% off a wishlisted item with today's code. I do get it if I add today's Daily Dealz.
"Buy or Own any Daily Dealz to get an extra 50% off 1 Wishlisted item"
I already own three of the previous listed Daily Dealz, but do not get the extra 50% off a wishlisted item with today's code. I do get it if I add today's Daily Dealz.
Only counts if it's shown on today's page. The offer text should read: "own 3 of the last 5 'Daily Dealz' released"
Would be too good to be true if you only spent 5.97 dollars and got some discount applied an entire month.
"Buy or Own any Daily Dealz to get an extra 50% off 1 Wishlisted item"
I already own three of the previous listed Daily Dealz, but do not get the extra 50% off a wishlisted item with today's code. I do get it if I add today's Daily Dealz.
Only counts if it's shown on today's page. The offer text should read: "own 3 of the last 5 'Daily Dealz' released"
Would be too good to be true if you only spent 5.97 dollars and got some discount applied an entire month.
Sorry, poor choice of words. I own three of the currently listed Daily Dealz, previously purchased.
"Buy or Own any Daily Dealz to get an extra 50% off 1 Wishlisted item"
I already own three of the previous listed Daily Dealz, but do not get the extra 50% off a wishlisted item with today's code. I do get it if I add today's Daily Dealz.
Only counts if it's shown on today's page. The offer text should read: "own 3 of the last 5 'Daily Dealz' released"
Would be too good to be true if you only spent 5.97 dollars and got some discount applied an entire month.
Sorry, poor choice of words. I own three of the currently listed Daily Dealz, previously purchased.
I misread what you said as well
I thought you were referring to a different section.
I already used the code today with the 'Daily Dealz' item released today so can't test the problem.
Some new releases missing from the Debut New Releases list (Mugrath for Raw at least). Also is the reduction in the featured artist selection intentional or a bug? Items on sale yesterday for Magic Brush and Mousso for instant are not on sale today like the cut-off date has been changed?
I can ask about the stil new items (or whatever theya re called this time). Do you have some more specific examples on the PA stores?
However, at least for these example they only appear to be missing in the listing.They receive the proper discount (for being still new) in my cart. So it may only be a display issue.
Yes, it was the PA stores (back-catalogue) that I was asking about; the list of new releases was clear and has now been updated (as is often the case you may need a hard-refresh to see it).
Okay. Sorry, I was confusing the extra 50% off the Wishlist item with the extra 40% off Featured Artists for owning three or more Daily Dealz. Adding today's Daily Dealz discounts even more.
Okay. Sorry, I was confusing the extra 50% off the Wishlist item with the extra 40% off Featured Artists for owning three or more Daily Dealz. Adding today's Daily Dealz discounts even more.
Ah, that is because by adding a daily dealz or a debut new, you get 5 featured artists items for 70% instead of 50% (in actual terms, that is equal to 40% off extra). But need to be in cart, unlike the others discounts that trigger also for just owning.
The Honorary Member Discount selection includes non-Daz+ items, some of which are not even DO. They don't have the correct discount for the selection, so easily spotted. Some examples:
This has been reported, but it looks as if therea re simply some things in there that shouldn't be - the individual stores are all 60% off for me (50% + 20% for Premer) so it isn't actually stopping from getting the correct discounts.
One of the conditions of the wishlist coupon is that the items have to have been added to the wishlist before June 8. Is this intended to be a fixed date?
One of the conditions of the wishlist coupon is that the items have to have been added to the wishlist before June 8. Is this intended to be a fixed date?
IIt has been incrementing, so this may be an error. We will ask.
it seems this should be a great sales day, but not sure everything is adding up like it says they should. too much going on for there not to be errors?
So the extra 20% off for premier member on the cart is already added into the product? or will another 20% be deducted in the cart when you check out?
The Honorary Member Discount, DAZ+ items, state additional 30% off, or 50% off with debut new release. https://www.daz3d.com/se-cyborg-maintenance-bay for instance shows $3.08 on the product page . The additional 50% off brings it to $1.54 but it is $2.20 in my cart with a debut new in cart. The same holds true for all products in that category.
I have 3 qualifying Daily Dealz products but see no added discount with those.
it seems this should be a great sales day, but not sure everything is adding up like it says they should. too much going on for there not to be errors?
So the extra 20% off for premier member on the cart is already added into the product? or will another 20% be deducted in the cart when you check out?
It is showing on the store pages.
The Honorary Member Discount, DAZ+ items, state additional 30% off, or 50% off with debut new release. https://www.daz3d.com/se-cyborg-maintenance-bay for instance shows $3.08 on the product page . The additional 50% off brings it to $1.54 but it is $2.20 in my cart with a debut new in cart. The same holds true for all products in that category.
Are you a +/Premier member or not? I would assume the Honorary Member is for those who are not paying members - that is what the term usually means.
I have 3 qualifying Daily Dealz products but see no added discount with those.
You already own or have in cart three of the current crop? Those should appear in cart, not on the store page.
it seems this should be a great sales day, but not sure everything is adding up like it says they should. too much going on for there not to be errors?
So the extra 20% off for premier member on the cart is already added into the product? or will another 20% be deducted in the cart when you check out?
It is showing on the store pages.
The Honorary Member Discount, DAZ+ items, state additional 30% off, or 50% off with debut new release. https://www.daz3d.com/se-cyborg-maintenance-bay for instance shows $3.08 on the product page . The additional 50% off brings it to $1.54 but it is $2.20 in my cart with a debut new in cart. The same holds true for all products in that category.
Are you a +/Premier member or not? I would assume the Honorary Member is for those who are not paying members - that is what the term usually means.
I have 3 qualifying Daily Dealz products but see no added discount with those.
You already own or have in cart three of the current crop? Those should appear in cart, not on the store page.
on the Daily Dealz - I have the new one in cart and own 2 of the others shown on the product page.
As far as the DAZ+ items, using my tokens brings the price to 90% or more off anyway, so not a bad deal for sure. Yes, I am Premier member, so that's propable why the 50% is not applied then. .
Comments
If it has, it's not been fixed. Still not getting the advertised discount for Daz +. And the offer was included in the daily email that went out for today's sales.
Sorry,I havebeen makng slow progress and I don't think Cris saw it. I'm pretty sure the offer was meant to come down, but I will check.
Thanks, Richard. Not a good look if the offer is done since it was advertised in the email.
Sorry, but yes, that should not be there and will be removed.
As of now, the offer is still on the main sales page. Please explain to me how Daz3d can not honor this offer?
It is gone for me after doing a hard refresh. None-the-less I think DAZ should have honored the ofrfer which appeared on both the sales page and the email. It is very poor customer relations to not honor it.
Some new releases missing from the Debut New Releases list (Mugrath for Raw at least). Also is the reduction in the featured artist selection intentional or a bug? Items on sale yesterday for Magic Brush and Mousso for instant are not on sale today like the cut-off date has been changed?
I can ask about the stil new items (or whatever theya re called this time). Do you have some more specific examples on the PA stores?
I know for sure that Magic Brush's Featured Artist selection went up to (including all previous releases) about "MB Yulya HD for Genesis 9 Bundle" (in terms sort by new arrivals), and for Mousso I think about"MSO Blade HD for Genesis 9" but I'm not 100% as owned item were hidden. Raw went up to about Mushra/Eiraka Frost Fairy for Genesis 9.
But for sure the cutoff for what items are included in the featured artist sale changed to an older selection at change over.
Some examples are:
https://www.daz3d.com/ghost-signs-and-murals-decals
https://www.daz3d.com/sy-fleeing-disaster-crowd-iray
https://www.daz3d.com/400-bce
However, at least for these example they only appear to be missing in the listing.They receive the proper discount (for being still new) in my cart. So it may only be a display issue.
"Buy or Own any Daily Dealz to get an extra 50% off 1 Wishlisted item"
I already own three of the previous listed Daily Dealz, but do not get the extra 50% off a wishlisted item with today's code. I do get it if I add today's Daily Dealz.
Only counts if it's shown on today's page. The offer text should read: "own 3 of the last 5 'Daily Dealz' released"
Would be too good to be true if you only spent 5.97 dollars and got some discount applied an entire month.
Sorry, poor choice of words. I own three of the currently listed Daily Dealz, previously purchased.
I misread what you said as well
I thought you were referring to a different section.
I already used the code today with the 'Daily Dealz' item released today so can't test the problem.
Maybe somebody else can help.
I just tried and it worked for me. I don't have today's deal but I own two of the previous ones, Sevenly and the hair.
Which ones do you have?
.It works for me too, i only have LY Renley of current list
Yes, it was the PA stores (back-catalogue) that I was asking about; the list of new releases was clear and has now been updated (as is often the case you may need a hard-refresh to see it).
Okay. Sorry, I was confusing the extra 50% off the Wishlist item with the extra 40% off Featured Artists for owning three or more Daily Dealz. Adding today's Daily Dealz discounts even more.
Ah, that is because by adding a daily dealz or a debut new, you get 5 featured artists items for 70% instead of 50% (in actual terms, that is equal to 40% off extra). But need to be in cart, unlike the others discounts that trigger also for just owning.
Sale rolled over, a few things not working:
They likely should not be here: I saw items from Sveva and Stonemason on that page, but they are not listed as featured artists on the sale page.
The Honorary Member Discount selection includes non-Daz+ items, some of which are not even DO. They don't have the correct discount for the selection, so easily spotted. Some examples:
https://www.daz3d.com/desert-storm-vehicle
https://www.daz3d.com/dinnerware-for-iray
https://www.daz3d.com/dinnerware-for-iray
https://www.daz3d.com/steampunk-sleigh-
It looks like link to artists points to https://www.daz3d.com/gritty-artists#index=0&order=popular^1&filtered=1 but should to "honorary-artists#"
Issues have been reported.
These two are working correctly for me
This has been reported, but it looks as if therea re simply some things in there that shouldn't be - the individual stores are all 60% off for me (50% + 20% for Premer) so it isn't actually stopping from getting the correct discounts.
One of the conditions of the wishlist coupon is that the items have to have been added to the wishlist before June 8. Is this intended to be a fixed date?
IIt has been incrementing, so this may be an error. We will ask.
it seems this should be a great sales day, but not sure everything is adding up like it says they should. too much going on for there not to be errors?
So the extra 20% off for premier member on the cart is already added into the product? or will another 20% be deducted in the cart when you check out?
The Honorary Member Discount, DAZ+ items, state additional 30% off, or 50% off with debut new release. https://www.daz3d.com/se-cyborg-maintenance-bay for instance shows $3.08 on the product page . The additional 50% off brings it to $1.54 but it is $2.20 in my cart with a debut new in cart. The same holds true for all products in that category.
I have 3 qualifying Daily Dealz products but see no added discount with those.
It is showing on the store pages.
Are you a +/Premier member or not? I would assume the Honorary Member is for those who are not paying members - that is what the term usually means.
You already own or have in cart three of the current crop? Those should appear in cart, not on the store page.
on the Daily Dealz - I have the new one in cart and own 2 of the others shown on the product page.
As far as the DAZ+ items, using my tokens brings the price to 90% or more off anyway, so not a bad deal for sure. Yes, I am Premier member, so that's propable why the 50% is not applied then. .